Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Detroit 2021 Complete Show Multi Cam Video With Audio By Adavici
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 21, 2021 02:13

hello
before anyone gets to excited this is not on the level of falo or midimannz videos it is however the complete show made up mostly of dnewton98, jim powers, and matt lee videos with a few others from facebooke and youtube to help patch it together and make it whole its just something to watch till one of them finishes there's

the audio is the adavici source shared on dime with the intro patched into sfm and the other gaps including ycagwyw and btmmr fixed but there were so many in midnight rambler i ended up just replacing that part with a lossy stereo matrix if a better audio source doesn't pop up in the next week or two i'll make a matrix

i've split it up into 3 parts but if anyone has the skills they can patch it back together all three parts line right back up if placed together

pt. 1
we
pt. 2
we
pt. 3
we
7 days

and as a bonus here is all the local press and stones social media stuff i could find

we
7 days

Re: POST: Detroit 2021 Complete Show Multi Cam Video With Audio By Adavici
Posted by: gaizoku ()
Date: November 21, 2021 04:09

Thank you.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 21, 2021 07:13

Thanks PW!

Posted by: emr9410 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 08:51

Thank

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 21, 2021 10:17

ProfessorWolf
hello
before anyone gets to excited this is not on the level of falo or midimannz videos it is however the complete show made up mostly of dnewton98, jim powers, and matt lee videos with a few others from facebooke and youtube to help patch it together and make it whole its just something to watch till one of them finishes there's

the audio is the adavici source shared on dime with the intro patched into sfm and the other gaps including ycagwyw and btmmr fixed but there were so many in midnight rambler i ended up just replacing that part with a lossy stereo matrix if a better audio source doesn't pop up in the next week or two i'll make a matrix

i've split it up into 3 parts but if anyone has the skills they can patch it back together all three parts line right back up if placed together

pt. 1
we
pt. 2
we
pt. 3
we
7 days

and as a bonus here is all the local press and stones social media stuff i could find

we
7 days

What software do you use?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 21, 2021 11:33

midimannz
ProfessorWolf
hello

pt. 1
we
pt. 2
we
pt. 3
we
7 days

we
7 days

What software do you use?

you'd probably laugh but i use avidemux for most of my video editing with some minor editing done with a old version of windows movie maker and freemake video converter

for audio i use audacity and roxio sound editor

for video downloading i use 4k video downloader and sometimes youtubedl

and the computer i use is a cheap low end hp laptop from 2015 that i've upgraded to 8 gbs of ram and added a 2 tb ssd but some audio & standard def editing i do on my trusty old dell dimension 4700 from 2004 running win xp with a pentium 4 cpu 4gbs of ram and 2 1tb ssds and the most powerful video card i can use in it an ati 500 meg card of some sort i can't recall right now plus a soundblaster audigy 2 soundcard which i also use for recording vinyl and tapes

i know it's probably not the ideal toolkit but it's what i can afford and know how to use and with it was able to get this done in about 10 hours but it sure isn't easy to do true multi cam shows like you do i mean i can but it takes weeks

what software and hardware do you use

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-21 11:38 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 21, 2021 13:31

Thank you very much
smileys with beer

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: November 21, 2021 14:39

Thank You

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: November 21, 2021 22:33

Well done, PW!
Many thanks
thumbs up

Posted by: davidestrada ()
Date: November 21, 2021 23:06

Thank you!

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: November 22, 2021 16:57

Thanks very much!!!
I shall put all together and make a DVD9 with chapters and menu.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 22, 2021 18:32

Amarant
Thanks very much!!!
I shall put all together and make a DVD9 with chapters and menu.

thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home