Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Someone please produce Charlottesville on silver CD
Posted by: marston ()
Date: November 15, 2005 03:52

Will someone like VGP, DAC or whoever please make a lasting silver boot of the great Charlottesville show????????

Greg

"thank you Jesus, thank you LORD!"

Re: Someone please produce Charlottesville on silver CD
Posted by: Dynasty ()
Date: December 5, 2005 00:12

do you want 500 copies ?

Date: December 5, 2005 00:15

What would I do with 500 copies, set up a giant tree? I would be willing to buy about 10 copies for my friends and myself.

Greg

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: December 5, 2005 00:34

I still believe this to be the best boot of the tour so far.

Posted by: sumi ()
Date: December 5, 2005 00:42

so marston,
please be fair and told us how much will be pay for 10 copies?be fair and realistic

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 5, 2005 00:48

Make that 11! Count me in!

Date: December 5, 2005 01:58

i'll make copies of my show on silver CDRs no artwork. 2 discs 20 bucks

Date: December 5, 2005 05:29

I think some where between $25-30 per set would be fair.

Greg

Date: December 5, 2005 12:17

cuz you ask if someone like VGP, DAC or whoever please make a lasting silver boot of the great Charlottesville show....

why do you ask if you dont want to buy and want to set up a tree?

think twice if you add a question

Date: December 5, 2005 16:28

Dear marston,
2CD set from DAC is about 50 euros~$60.I knew that you are not realistic.Sad but true.

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: December 5, 2005 17:04

The guy said he would pay 25-30 USA dollars for a factory pressed CD, what is the issue here Dynasty and Sumi? The guy is not a record label, he just wants to buy a few copies of these and distro them to his friends. He was hoping a record label like DAC, VGP, or someone else would factory press CD's of this GREAT recording....

I am surprised myself that none of these labels have so far produced a factory pressed CD of a show from the current tour...if they have, I know nothing about it...

Lately on this board, I am seeing an abundence of negativity on here...I guess the holiday season is really stressing everyone out! I understand....but please, stop knocking your fellow fans and friends on here...there are PLENTY of other msg boards on the net where you can flame people...

Date: December 5, 2005 17:19

I only say that if DAC or EXILE produce it, it will be about 50 euros..nothing more...but he want to pay $30.So good luck.

Date: December 5, 2005 17:22

this is not a good time to produce a cd or DVD people keep the money in the pocket......

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: December 5, 2005 17:52

Gentlemen,

Wasnt there a post earlier that 50 euros is equivalent to $60 USA? If that is not true, I misinterpreted what was posted....my bad!

In the USA, $60 in US funds would be the average price for a 2 CD concert set that is factory pressed, anything cheaper than that, consider it a good deal. If anyone is charging more than $60 for a 2 CD set, they are ripping the fans off. That is the average price that I have seen at any record/trade show, any store that happened to sell boots, or any street vendors who happened to be selling CD's in the underground market....

I am sure nowadays it might be anywhere from 5-10 USA dollars cheaper unless the packaging is so extravagent people pay that normal price...but I havent bought anything in awhile that was factory pressed so its hard to say what it is these days for sure.....

Date: December 5, 2005 18:36

read my mail and you know what i ask for a 2 cd set

Date: December 5, 2005 23:50

True, most of my CD/DVD collection is made up of copie but I do have quite a few "silvers" as well and I have never paid that much for a set, especially a CD set.

Local bands make CDs of their music, and they don't sell anywhere near that price per disc, maybe $10-15 tops. I am certainly no expert on the subject but I know there are sellers on IORR that do not charge that much either.

Personally I would pay that for a good copy of Charlottesville, but I cannot answer for my friends. Enough with all the postings, if you make the CDs fine, if not, that's fine too.

GReg

Posted by: kait ()
Date: December 9, 2005 00:00

you're right marston,
on the record fairs i never paid more than 30 euro for a factory pressed double-cd in the last years.
but i'm sure 50 euro will be ok if it's a limited edition, with great artwork (like sumi's).
imo there will be some shows coming out "official" in the near future.

Date: December 9, 2005 16:30

kait,
My most expensive title is "seattle 1975", 35 euros.With nice never published photos from 1975 tour.So no reason that any future release be 50 euros.It is crime that VGP and DAC titles goes for 50 euros, but it is market.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: December 10, 2005 20:45

you're right sumi,
i didn't want to say that you're stuff is expensive;
i only ment that it is worth for what you made. and
your releases are really great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1303
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home