Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Looking for Dallas 2021 Audio
Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: December 1, 2021 17:32

retired_dog
Well, if you believe that someone with 750 recorded shows in 11 years, considering the free time it needs, not to speak of the costs for tickets and travel expenses even across the continents, is an amateur who's doing it all for free, you must be pretty naive - looks more like a well-oiled underground business enterprise in my book.

However, he and his "group" are free to do or don't do whatever they want in my book, what I can't stand (and this is where this controversy started) is this arrogant "high-horse" stance to constantly dangle with the carrots in form of Stones recordings he/his group has/have, but "unfortunately" not being able to share because, oh so many years ago someone oh so bad from this board dared to "remaster" some of "their" oh so sacrosanct work, which morally and legally in itself is nothing more than the result of, let's face it, illegal activity.

That comes out to about 70 shows a year. About 1-2 shows a week. I know folks who are concert regulars that do that, like daspy. Not every show needs to be a big expensive show like the Stones, and if you live in a major concert market like the Bay Area, there's always shows available.

In any case, it's clear that you're accusing daspyknows of getting paid to do shows and you have absolutely no proof. Because it's not true, and you're just making up garbage. You can dislike him (and me!) all you want but slinging falsehoods about selling recordings is just pathetic.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 1, 2021 20:24

retired_dog

Well, if you believe that someone with 750 recorded shows in 11 years, considering the free time it needs, not to speak of the costs for tickets and travel expenses even across the continents, is an amateur who's doing it all for free, you must be pretty naive - looks more like a well-oiled underground business enterprise in my book.

However, he and his "group" are free to do or don't do whatever they want in my book, what I can't stand (and this is where this controversy started) is this arrogant "high-horse" stance to constantly dangle with the carrots in form of Stones recordings he/his group has/have, but "unfortunately" not being able to share because, oh so many years ago someone oh so bad from this board dared to "remaster" some of "their" oh so sacrosanct work, which morally and legally in itself is nothing more than the result of, let's face it, illegal activity.

Yo dog, must suck being poor. You are obviously not a lawyer (a number of my taping friends are). Guess the Stones are out of your league cost wise. Come on, tell us what you actually do, and what you did before you retired. Did you go fetch for people like a dog?

You keep insinuating I sell recordings because there is no way I could afford this hobby. The reality is I probably made more money on a single real estate transaction than you made in your life and I can afford to do whatever I want. Trading stock as a retirement occupation pays all my bills these days but then it requires capital to do that. You, on the other hand seem to be a sorry assed poor dude whining about life.

Must suck having to spew lies about others to make yourself feel less worthless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-01 20:30 by daspyknows.

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: September 4, 2023 02:57

Can reupload, please? Thanks.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home