Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Looking for Dallas 2021 Audio
Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: November 18, 2021 07:21

Hello to all,
Let everyone be free to do what they want with their work. Are the recordings by Dapsy ? If so, let him do as he pleases, without having to answer to anyone. If he wants to protect them, let him protect them. If he wants to sell them, let him sell them. It's his job, let him be free to do it as he likes. Are you criticising the fact that he complains? Don't read any more of his posts, it's as simple as that. Personally, I only brought the community a very bad recording of Warsaw 2018. I can only thank all those who make and share good quality recordings. All of them, without exception.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 18, 2021 08:12

fdajef
Hello to all,
Let everyone be free to do what they want with their work. Are the recordings by Dapsy ? If so, let him do as he pleases, without having to answer to anyone. If he wants to protect them, let him protect them. If he wants to sell them, let him sell them. It's his job, let him be free to do it as he likes. Are you criticising the fact that he complains? Don't read any more of his posts, it's as simple as that. Personally, I only brought the community a very bad recording of Warsaw 2018. I can only thank all those who make and share good quality recordings. All of them, without exception.

I DO NOT SELL recordings, that is a false accusation by the IORR clown car but thank you for your views on the topic.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 18, 2021 20:01

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Despite trying to frame yourself as a modern Robin Hood good manners are obviously not your forte.

No one ever said I was Robin Hood. You just accused me of selling recordings which is a lie.

You didn't answer the question. What do you do besides watch Stones shows through other people's phones? Inquiring minds want to know. I need to get back to tracking out last night's recording which will be shared FOR FREE. That's one of the things I do.

My manners are fine when they need to be. No reason to have good manners to anyone who makes up slanderous lies about me.

Speaking of yourself in plural indicates an oversized ego. Besides, I owe you nothing.

Actually no, the plural is me and a couple of others who know better who have also read the thread. Still waiting for your proof I sell recordings but since you have no proof you say you don't owe me anything. confused smiley

Sure glad I am not you. Enjoy your sorry life watching through other people's phones. You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying dog.

The above quotes from the conversation with your friend and group member (or even alter ego?) are telling enough. The focus is on you, not me. Stay on topic.

You need help dog. The focus is on you. You are the one posting lies and misinformation. What do you do besides living through other people's phones and posting nonsense?

I am right on topic. Asking for proof for your lies. Just admit you have NO proof.

"retired_dog", please. At least stay within the boundaries of courtesy...

...and if you think insults from music stealers and copyright violators like you impress me at all, dream on.

You have no issue slandering me and you expect courtesy? Dream on. I do agree calling you dog is wrong. Dogs are good and caring animals. You just make crap up. If I am such a music stealer then so is everyone else who is streaming, recording video etc. The only difference is I explicitly abhor any sales of the recording despite what you have falsely accused me of. We are the closest you will get to a Stones show it seems.

Look, I've been working in the music industry for decades and lots of artists are still my friends to this very day. So, no, thanks I don't need your "work" to get "close" to a Stones show or shows of lots of other artists. In fact I get closer than you'll ever get, whenever I want.

While some of these artists I personally know (definitely not all) tolerate the free trading amongst fans of, strictly speaking, illicit recordings, there is something they all have in common - they strongly object to money making, in whatever form, with their work. And that includes buying tickets for tapers and whatever else advantages, something that your friend from your taper group, quite possibly even your alter ego here, has no problem with, as my links above prove. So again, the focus is on you and your group.

And, yes, the performances are "their work", not yours. What you claim as "your work" is basically smuggling taping gear into any given show to illicitly record their performances. Nothing more. It does not turn their performances and your illicit recordings of these performances into "your work", as you more than often proudly boast from a seemingly high horse. Undeservedly, to say the least.

Date: November 18, 2021 20:12

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Despite trying to frame yourself as a modern Robin Hood good manners are obviously not your forte.

No one ever said I was Robin Hood. You just accused me of selling recordings which is a lie.

You didn't answer the question. What do you do besides watch Stones shows through other people's phones? Inquiring minds want to know. I need to get back to tracking out last night's recording which will be shared FOR FREE. That's one of the things I do.

My manners are fine when they need to be. No reason to have good manners to anyone who makes up slanderous lies about me.

Speaking of yourself in plural indicates an oversized ego. Besides, I owe you nothing.

Actually no, the plural is me and a couple of others who know better who have also read the thread. Still waiting for your proof I sell recordings but since you have no proof you say you don't owe me anything. confused smiley

Sure glad I am not you. Enjoy your sorry life watching through other people's phones. You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying dog.

The above quotes from the conversation with your friend and group member (or even alter ego?) are telling enough. The focus is on you, not me. Stay on topic.

You need help dog. The focus is on you. You are the one posting lies and misinformation. What do you do besides living through other people's phones and posting nonsense?

I am right on topic. Asking for proof for your lies. Just admit you have NO proof.

...and if you think insults from music stealers and copyright violators like you impress me at all, dream on.

You have no issue slandering me and you expect courtesy? Dream on. I do agree calling you dog is wrong. Dogs are good and caring animals. You just make crap up. If I am such a music stealer then so is everyone else who is streaming, recording video etc. The only difference is I explicitly abhor any sales of the recording despite what you have falsely accused me of. We are the closest you will get to a Stones show it seems.

Look, I've been working in the music industry for decades and lots of artists are still my friends to this very day. So, no, thanks I don't need your "work" to get "close" to a Stones show or shows of lots of other artists. In fact I get closer than you'll ever get, whenever I want.

While some of these artists I personally know (definitely not all) tolerate the free trading amongst fans of, strictly speaking, illicit recordings, there is something they all have in common - they strongly object to money making, in whatever form, with their work. And that includes buying tickets for tapers and whatever else advantages, something that your friend from your taper group, quite possibly even your alter ego here, has no problem with, as my links above prove. So again, the focus is on you and your group.

And, yes, the performances are "their work", not yours. What you claim as "your work" is basically smuggling taping gear into any given show to illicitly record their performances. Nothing more. It does not turn their performances and your illicit recordings of these performances into "your work", as you more than often proudly boast from a seemingly high horse. Undeservedly, to say the least.

You are making stuff up again DOG. Whether you are retired or not I do not care. I have no alter ego, I make NO MONEY from any of what I do. How many times do I need to tell you that? Its like I could say your association to the music industry was supplying drugs to artists. I have no basis to that claim as you have no basis to your claim but if I say it enough people will believe it. So what drugs did you supply? Were you a coke guy or a smack guy? Did you cut your stuff or did you provide high quality stuff? We know that's how you got close to artists (assuming you ever got closer than by looking through someone's phone).

Time to get off your high horse and stop spreading misinformation DOG.

Date: November 18, 2021 20:37

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

You are making stuff up again DOG. Whether you are retired or not I do not care. I have no alter ego, I make NO MONEY from any of what I do. How many times do I need to tell you that? Its like I could say your association to the music industry was supplying drugs to artists. I have no basis to that claim as you have no basis to your claim but if I say it enough people will believe it. So what drugs did you supply? Were you a coke guy or a smack guy? Did you cut your stuff or did you provide high quality stuff? We know that's how you got close to artists (assuming you ever got closer than by looking through someone's phone).

Aaah, my dear Daspydoode,

just carry on with your "work"... and don't get caught!

It's still "retired_dog, btw.

Date: November 18, 2021 20:50

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

I don't get caught and until you stop falsely accusing me of selling recordings it is DOG.

Date: November 18, 2021 21:28

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

I don't get caught and until you stop falsely accusing me of selling recordings it is DOG.

Thinking about it... you make me younger than I really am, so perhaps it's not too bad. The rest, not getting caught, well... remains to be seen.

Wuff!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-18 21:32 by retired_dog.

Date: November 18, 2021 21:43

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Thinking about it... you make me younger than I really am, so perhaps it's not too bad. The rest, not getting caught, well... remains to be seen.

Wuff!

It does remain to be seen. Hasn't happened in 11 years (over 750 shows) and in that case I only missed one song. Have recorded shows next to security and they had no idea and have had the person next to me thrown out for taking pictures/video at King Crimson and security had no idea either.

Date: November 18, 2021 22:33

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Wuff!

It does remain to be seen. Hasn't happened in 11 years (over 750 shows) and in that case I only missed one song. Have recorded shows next to security and they had no idea and have had the person next to me thrown out for taking pictures/video at King Crimson and security had no idea either.

I'm impressed. No, really!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 19, 2021 00:16

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Wuff!

i hope your serious cause i am impressed the art of recording these shows is something that has always fascinated me
750 shows wow dapsy i'm sure you've got some great stories to tell

Date: November 19, 2021 01:30

ProfessorWolf
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Wuff!

i hope your serious cause i am impressed the art of recording these shows is something that has always fascinated me

I have recorded much more than that. That was the last time I was caught in the act. Definitely have stories. I have been told I should write a book on it but that would give up my secrets which would make it harder for others. Getting into Royal Albert Hall unsearched through the main entrance at Royal Albert Hall the day after the Manchester bombing with enhanced security is a good story. Getting gear into LA and Vegas was an absolute breeze and once inside it was all easy.

Date: November 19, 2021 02:48

wow rah after the bombing who where you there to see

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: November 19, 2021 06:30

daspyknows
fdajef
Hello to all,

I DO NOT SELL recordings, that is a false accusation by the IORR clown car but thank you for your views on the topic.

Yes, I'm sure of that. Sorry for my bad english. Have a nice day everybody here.

Date: November 19, 2021 08:02

fdajef
daspyknows
fdajef
Hello to all,

Yes, I'm sure of that. Sorry for my bad english. Have a nice day everybody here.

no your english is fine frankly better then mine sometimes

Date: November 19, 2021 09:25

ProfessorWolf
wow rah after the bombing who where you there to see

Eric Clapton. I did Roger Hodgeson the first night, Clapton the second night. As we were leaving my phone started blowing up if I was OK. By then I saw the news. One friend suggested I leave my gear at the hotel and I told her I didn't go to London to see Clapton, I went to record Clapton. I got there early and once inside saw them bringing boxes of wands to the entrances. We did the same thing the last night.

fdajef
daspyknows
fdajef
Hello to all,

Your English is good. No worries there. Have a great day too.

Date: November 19, 2021 11:39

wow thanks for sharing that tale

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: November 24, 2021 17:48

retired_dog

Going to post here, mostly due to the erroneous statement that I am an alter-ego for daspyknows. I've known daspyknows for over ten years now as a fellow taper, but we are not the same individuals.

You can search for lots of my releases online under the handles sharebear (for U2) and hoserama (for all other artists). I've released lots of IEM matrix recordings over the years. I do not release Stones IEM releases because it would be sliced up, shitty remaster, and sold. So I understand if I'm not known in the Stones world like I am in the U2 taping/trading world.

I know Daspyknows spends a lot of time and money going to shows and bringing in high quality microphones, and shares his stuff freely. Never seen or heard of any money transaction. Obviously I can't say that for 100% certainty, but I've never had any issues with sharing recordings with Daspyknows.

The only qualm I might have with daspyknows goes back to the saying..."Never Wrestle with a Pig. You both get covered in shit and the pig Likes It". Or in this thread, it might be a dog as opposed to a pig.

Date: November 25, 2021 14:43

senecastj
retired_dog

Going to post here, mostly due to the erroneous statement that I am an alter-ego for daspyknows. I've known daspyknows for over ten years now as a fellow taper, but we are not the same individuals.

You can search for lots of my releases online under the handles sharebear (for U2) and hoserama (for all other artists). I've released lots of IEM matrix recordings over the years. I do not release Stones IEM releases because it would be sliced up, shitty remaster, and sold. So I understand if I'm not known in the Stones world like I am in the U2 taping/trading world.

I know Daspyknows spends a lot of time and money going to shows and bringing in high quality microphones, and shares his stuff freely. Never seen or heard of any money transaction. Obviously I can't say that for 100% certainty, but I've never had any issues with sharing recordings with Daspyknows.

The only qualm I might have with daspyknows goes back to the saying..."Never Wrestle with a Pig. You both get covered in shit and the pig Likes It". Or in this thread, it might be a dog as opposed to a pig.

hi i have question of you that i asked dapsy too but since you mentioned that you do iem recordings can i ask if you attended any stones shows this tour and if you were able to get any iem recordings during them

i'm not asking you to share anything i understand and respect your wishes on this matter but i'm just curious if you or anyone you know was successful since dapsy mentioned that they changed the equipment or something and it's become very hard to get the signals

Date: November 25, 2021 15:52

ProfessorWolf
senecastj
retired_dog

hi i have question of you that i asked dapsy too but since you mentioned that you do iem recordings can i ask if you attended any stones shows this tour and if you were able to get any iem recordings during them

i'm not asking you to share anything i understand and respect your wishes on this matter but i'm just curious if you or anyone you know was successful since dapsy mentioned that they changed the equipment or something and it's become very hard to get the signals

He did not attend any Stones shows this tour. We were supposed to carpool to LA together but he could not make it. We were in communication with him while in LA with a couple of other friends who were taping and that was the conclusion based upon what was observed.

As far as wrestling with pigs or dogs, someone has to clear the drain so the pig slop doesn't go everywhere. If the toilet is plugged with crap you need a plumber or plunger otherwise it just overflows everywhere.

Enough with that visual, I need to start cooking now.

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: November 25, 2021 21:08

Like Daspy said, I didn't hit any shows this tour. I do know folks who taped IEMs this tour, and whhile there's a change on their frequency range on a few feeds, it can still be recorded.

Daspy--I'll get ballsdeep to join us over here smiling smiley

Date: November 26, 2021 02:54

thank you very much both of you for the info

and dapsy thanks for the mental image before my thanksgiving ham

oh and happy thankgiving to you both

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:06

senecastj
retired_dog

Nope, you're not the same person.
I know you very well from U2T.
I have a lot of recordings, remasters, IEM+Aud matrix, Wireless Matrix made by you.
You've done a great great contribution to the U2 community!
I am very grateful!
Thank you so much! smileys with beer

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: November 26, 2021 19:55

Can somebody upload again? Please .... smileys with beer

Posted by: tomoyoshikoizumi ()
Date: November 28, 2021 22:55

Same here. Upload again, please!

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: November 29, 2021 05:13

Sorry, I'm not at home, I'll be back in a couple of days.

Here are other posts to check

POST: Dallas 2021 Stereo Matrix From Video Clip Audio Lossy link expired

Date: November 29, 2021 09:17

i can put mine back up on tuesday

Date: November 30, 2021 22:52

i've re posted my audio here

iorr

Date: December 1, 2021 04:03

ProfessorWolf
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Wuff!

Well, if you believe that someone with 750 recorded shows in 11 years, considering the free time it needs, not to speak of the costs for tickets and travel expenses even across the continents, is an amateur who's doing it all for free, you must be pretty naive - looks more like a well-oiled underground business enterprise in my book.

However, he and his "group" are free to do or don't do whatever they want in my book, what I can't stand (and this is where this controversy started) is this arrogant "high-horse" stance to constantly dangle with the carrots in form of Stones recordings he/his group has/have, but "unfortunately" not being able to share because, oh so many years ago someone oh so bad from this board dared to "remaster" some of "their" oh so sacrosanct work, which morally and legally in itself is nothing more than the result of, let's face it, illegal activity.

Date: December 1, 2021 05:00

perhaps maybe it's possible but maybe he's independtly wealthy or he and his fellow tapers help cover each other's cost and share there recordings with each other or he has other tricks to get it done i don't know

but with all due respect can i request that you and dapsy just agree to disagree and let it go i belevie everybody involved has made their point abundantly clear

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: December 1, 2021 11:05

Well, I have been listening to Stones Bootlegs since I was 14. Untill the year 2000 I had to go to markets to get the Bootlegs. Since 20 years we are spoiled with free Bootlegs available at forums like this.
I enjoy many of these free recordings and I am gratefull about it. Thanks to everybody, who takes the recording gear to the shows, records the shows instead of just enoying them, works on recordings like splitting, EQing and more.
And finaly sharing it for free with everybody!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH GUYS!

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home