Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Looking for Dallas 2021 Audio
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 16, 2021 19:53

Listen the way you want, I don't care but peeing in the trading pool is different and unnecessary. The better versions won't appear as they are not shared publicly because of stuff like this. One taper I know said someone took one channel of his recording and another a lossy you tube scrape. Who does that? Go out and tape a show yourself rather than pissing all over someone else's work.

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: November 16, 2021 20:10

I already taped some concerts many years ago (70´s and 80´s) that ended up being sold without receiving anything in return.
You are right about the loss of quality but we are not talking about the only recording that exists in the world
I think your sporadic appearances on the forum are due to boredom.
Please read, listen to music, compose music, record and produce music ... there are many things to do nowadays.
Bye

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 16, 2021 20:13

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:25 by EddieByword.

Date: November 16, 2021 21:27

EddieByword
daspyknows
Listen the way you want, I don't care but peeing in the trading pool is different and unnecessary. The better versions won't appear as they are not shared publicly because of stuff like this. One taper I know said someone took one channel of his recording and another a lossy you tube scrape. Who does that? Go out and tape a show yourself rather than pissing all over someone else's work.

Good question, who does do that?................I haven't heard anything like that.....................and I know nobody has tampered with your personal recordings on this site for at least six years.

I have a question, how long are you going to play the victim. You sound like you've done 10 years in the Gulag sometimes.....eye rolling smiley ...

I notice one tech area you seem lack expertise.............the problem of a 'Stuck record'............yawning smiley

You are wrong. It has been less than 6 years (in fact if it becomes 6 years it means we will be seeing the Stones for years to come) but then again why would facts matter to you. The point you don't grasp is there are a number of sources that are not shared publicly because of crap like this. The real victims are people like you who don't get to hear the good stuff. If you are happy with upsampled lossy sources on CDs I am happy for you. I will listen to sources that sound good.

Date: November 16, 2021 21:32

elmuseo
I already taped some concerts many years ago (70´s and 80´s) that ended up being sold without receiving anything in return.
You are right about the loss of quality but we are not talking about the only recording that exists in the world
I think your sporadic appearances on the forum are due to boredom.
Please read, listen to music, compose music, record and produce music ... there are many things to do nowadays.
Bye

And how did you like someone else making money from your efforts? I think the boredom is with people messing with recordings to "improve" them like this source. Don't worry, I am far from bored and have 2 other shows this week and tickets to a few dozen more over the next few months. The only place where the remastering/matrix nonsense occurs is with the Stones for some reason. Not an issue with the dozens of other artists I record. Selling is another story unfortunately.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 16, 2021 22:02

EddieByword
daspyknows

Good question, who does do that?................I haven't heard anything like that.....................and I know nobody has tampered with your personal recordings on this site for at least six years.

I have a question, how long are you going to play the victim. You sound like you've done 10 years in the Gulag sometimes.....eye rolling smiley ...

I notice one tech area you seem lack expertise.............the problem of a 'Stuck record'............yawning smiley

Yes. Simply a sad, almost tragic case of a taper who's taking himself all too seriously. It's as simple as that - you record a show and either keep it for yourself and in your 100% trusted "circles" at most or share it. Once you share a recording, it's out of control, no matter how much you preach your wisdom.

Even worse is to continually preach your wisdom once you have decided not to share your stuff. It's just embarrassing to tell people "Hey, I've got the good stuff but you're not going to get it because there's one or two bad people out there who remix and remaster against my wishes".

I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this apart from embarrassing the good who have zero influence on the bad anyways.

It also needs to be said that for a lot of artists, if not all, you too belong to the "bad people" because you record their shows against their wishes - just like the bad people who remix and remaster act against your wishes, too.

So where's the difference?

Date: November 16, 2021 22:06

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:25 by EddieByword.

Date: November 16, 2021 22:29

EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

You are wrong. It has been less than 6 years (in fact if it becomes 6 years it means we will be seeing the Stones for years to come) but then again why would facts matter to you. The point you don't grasp is there are a number of sources that are not shared publicly because of crap like this. The real victims are people like you who don't get to hear the good stuff. If you are happy with upsampled lossy sources on CDs I am happy for you. I will listen to sources that sound good.

What the hell are you talking about?.............About a year before the pandemic you were making complaints about 'people' (particularly rskinno) tampering with your friend's recording. (Chicago 2019 ?....I can't remember....
But, I couldn't remember anyone having tampered with anything of yours but did a search of iorr anyway and found the last objection you made about people tampering with a personal recording of yours to be about 4/5 years old then!

I pointed this out to you then and suggested that maybe the people on iorr had got the message and would leave your shows alone but you chose to ignore that possibility and kept on chastising people.
I challenged you then to name one show of yours that had been messed with on iorr in recent years but you ignored that too................and it continues.

Of course, like any sane person, I like decent recordings. (I would really love to hear a decent recording of Burl's creek 2019 as I was there................

I don't understand why you don't get the point that if you posted a decent show on iorr and somebody did mess with it, as all the regulars have agreed to respect your wishes, that the backlash would not only come from you.?????............What's up with that?

If I am wrong, please tell us who has messed up one of your recordings in the last 6 years so that this community can ask him to keep his 'ideas' to his own recordings.

Ultimately though, if they were my recordings, as annoying as it might be, I would have confidence that "The cream will always rise to the top".

He does not get the point simply because that IS not his point. As far as I remember from the older discussion here, he (and his taper friend) were trying to convince people to "join their circle" by financially contributing to their "taping costs" - effectively paying for tape copies.

In the end, it comes down to a bootleg business model, albeit under a much better disguise.

Q: "Oh please, Daspy, can I have show X from you?" A: "Send me a private message!"

That's how you gradually build a mailing list and keep a white vest, at least on surface.

Date: November 16, 2021 22:32

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:26 by EddieByword.

Date: November 16, 2021 22:39

EddieByword
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

What the hell are you talking about?.............About a year before the pandemic you were making complaints about 'people' (particularly rskinno) tampering with your friend's recording. (Chicago 2019 ?....I can't remember....
But, I couldn't remember anyone having tampered with anything of yours but did a search of iorr anyway and found the last objection you made about people tampering with a personal recording of yours to be about 4/5 years old then!

I pointed this out to you then and suggested that maybe the people on iorr had got the message and would leave your shows alone but you chose to ignore that possibility and kept on chastising people.
I challenged you then to name one show of yours that had been messed with on iorr in recent years but you ignored that too................and it continues.

Of course, like any sane person, I like decent recordings. (I would really love to hear a decent recording of Burl's creek 2019 as I was there................

I don't understand why you don't get the point that if you posted a decent show on iorr and somebody did mess with it, as all the regulars have agreed to respect your wishes, that the backlash would not only come from you.?????............What's up with that?

If I am wrong, please tell us who has messed up one of your recordings in the last 6 years so that this community can ask him to keep his 'ideas' to his own recordings.

Ultimately though, if they were my recordings, as annoying as it might be, I would have confidence that "The cream will always rise to the top".

He does not get the point simply because that IS not his point. As far as I remember from the older discussion here, he (and his taper friend) were trying to convince people to "join their circle" by financially contributing to their "taping costs" - effectively paying for tape copies.

In the end, it comes down to a bootleg business model, albeit under a much better disguise.

Q: "Oh please, Daspy, can I have show X from you?" A: "Send me a private message!"

That's how you gradually build a mailing list and keep a white vest, at least on surface.

Gotcha....thumbs up .........God I'm naive.......eye popping smiley

Don't worry, it took me a while to check his business model, too!

Date: November 16, 2021 23:36

retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

You are so full of shit. I have NEVER asked for money to contribute to my taping efforts. Not once. I have been offered thousands of dollars for recordings and turned that down. I don't have a mailing list of people I sell anything to. Get your facts straight dude. If you have any proof, prove it or STFU. Anyone who knows me knows the truth. Anyone who has asked me for a recording who is not an ahole (don't bother asking, you won't get it from me) has gotten the recordings. My only request is that it is not sold or shared on sites like this where people mess with them. What I have not shared and will not share are recordings made by others who don't want their stuff shared because they do not want it butchered or sold.

The Meadowlands recordings as well as Desert Trip have been remastered by clowns on here. Get your facts straight before you make stuff up. There is no "business model".

Date: November 16, 2021 23:41

EddieByword
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

Gotcha....thumbs up .........God I'm naive.......eye popping smiley

Not naïve, just stupid. Get your facts straight. If you have ANY proof I have ever sold a recording provide it. I know you don't. Why don't you go out and record something yourself?

Date: November 16, 2021 23:47

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:26 by EddieByword.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 17, 2021 00:07

daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

You are so full of shit. I have NEVER asked for money to contribute to my taping efforts. Not once. I have been offered thousands of dollars for recordings and turned that down. I don't have a mailing list of people I sell anything to. Get your facts straight dude. If you have any proof, prove it or STFU. Anyone who knows me knows the truth. Anyone who has asked me for a recording who is not an ahole (don't bother asking, you won't get it from me) has gotten the recordings. My only request is that it is not sold or shared on sites like this where people mess with them. What I have not shared and will not share are recordings made by others who don't want their stuff shared because they do not want it butchered or sold.

The Meadowlands recordings as well as Desert Trip have been remastered by clowns on here. Get your facts straight before you make stuff up. There is no "business model".

i can only speak for myself and my own limited experience with dapsy but he has generously shared several shows with me this tour even some of the opening acts as a bonus and never asked me for a dime or offered to sell me anything he just asked me to follow some simple rules about not selling sharing or modifying the recordings

and on another releated note i don't know if his vegas recording will be part of midimannz video but i hope so it is hands down the best recording of any show this tour i've heard

Date: November 17, 2021 00:21

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:26 by EddieByword.

Date: November 17, 2021 00:58

daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

Your angry insult that leaves the grounds of good education indicates that I exactly hit the mark!

For doubters, here are two links to a conversation with your comrade (group member) senecastj from 2 years ago:

Message 1

Message 2

In particular, the answer of your friend in Message 2 is telling enough:

"I see nothing wrong in buying a taper a ticket, especially if they weren't going to the show to begin with."

Case closed.

Date: November 17, 2021 09:55

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

Your angry insult that leaves the grounds of good education indicates that I exactly hit the mark!

For doubters, here are two links to a conversation with your comrade (group member) senecastj from 2 years ago:

Message 1

Message 2

"I see nothing wrong in buying a taper a ticket, especially if they weren't going to the show to begin with."

Case closed.

Boy are you an idiot. No one has bought me any tickets. In fact someone offered to raise money to get me a Hollywood Fla. ticket after a pit ticket I was going to pay for fell through. I told him no, I don't do that. What I will do is get help getting the specific seats I want. Often that comes from someone connected to the venue or band but I ALWAYS pay for my ticket unless I am guest listed.

Do you go to any shows or watch through people's phones? Now, what do you do, or since you are a retired dog, what did you do? This I gotta hear.

Date: November 17, 2021 09:59

ProfessorWolf
daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

i can only speak for myself and my own limited experience with dapsy but he has generously shared several shows with me this tour even some of the opening acts as a bonus and never asked me for a dime or offered to sell me anything he just asked me to follow some simple rules about not selling sharing or modifying the recordings

and on another releated note i don't know if his vegas recording will be part of midimannz video but i hope so it is hands down the best recording of any show this tour i've heard

Thank you. Some people seem to think I do this for the money.

My Vegas recording will be used in the video, just hope some idiot doesn't scrape the audio from it and matrix it with a bathroom recording.

Date: November 17, 2021 10:14

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-17 16:27 by EddieByword.

Date: November 17, 2021 10:30

EddieByword
I forgot, trying to reason with an aggressive nutjob obsessed with something that happened to him once, five years ago, will give one insomnia.

How sure are you that it happened only once? You seem to be the expert on the topic.

Date: November 17, 2021 10:50

daspyknows
ProfessorWolf
daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

Thank you. Some people seem to think I do this for the money.

My Vegas recording will be used in the video, just hope some idiot doesn't scrape the audio from it and matrix it with a bathroom recording.

awesome that's really gonna be a treat

Date: November 17, 2021 10:53

oh and to get back to the original topic i worked on it all day today and have finished my dallas matrix if i get to the library tomorrow i'll post it

Date: November 17, 2021 16:48

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows

Message 1

Message 2

Case closed.

Boy are you an idiot. No one has bought me any tickets. In fact someone offered to raise money to get me a Hollywood Fla. ticket after a pit ticket I was going to pay for fell through. I told him no, I don't do that. What I will do is get help getting the specific seats I want. Often that comes from someone connected to the venue or band but I ALWAYS pay for my ticket unless I am guest listed.

Do you go to any shows or watch through people's phones? Now, what do you do, or since you are a retired dog, what did you do? This I gotta hear.

Despite trying to frame yourself as a modern Robin Hood good manners are obviously not your forte.

Date: November 17, 2021 18:21

retired_dog

Despite trying to frame yourself as a modern Robin Hood good manners are obviously not your forte.

No one ever said I was Robin Hood. You just accused me of selling recordings which is a lie.

You didn't answer the question. What do you do besides watch Stones shows through other people's phones? Inquiring minds want to know. I need to get back to tracking out last night's recording which will be shared FOR FREE. That's one of the things I do.

My manners are fine when they need to be. No reason to have good manners to anyone who makes up slanderous lies about me.

Date: November 17, 2021 20:23

daspyknows
retired_dog

No one ever said I was Robin Hood. You just accused me of selling recordings which is a lie.

You didn't answer the question. What do you do besides watch Stones shows through other people's phones? Inquiring minds want to know. I need to get back to tracking out last night's recording which will be shared FOR FREE. That's one of the things I do.

My manners are fine when they need to be. No reason to have good manners to anyone who makes up slanderous lies about me.

Speaking of yourself in plural indicates an oversized ego. Besides, I owe you nothing.

Date: November 17, 2021 20:44

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Speaking of yourself in plural indicates an oversized ego. Besides, I owe you nothing.

Actually no, the plural is me and a couple of others who know better who have also read the thread. Still waiting for your proof I sell recordings but since you have no proof you say you don't owe me anything. confused smiley

Sure glad I am not you. Enjoy your sorry life watching through other people's phones. You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying dog.

Date: November 17, 2021 21:05

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

Actually no, the plural is me and a couple of others who know better who have also read the thread. Still waiting for your proof I sell recordings but since you have no proof you say you don't owe me anything. confused smiley

Sure glad I am not you. Enjoy your sorry life watching through other people's phones. You need to get your facts straight and stop your lying dog.

The above quotes from the conversation with your friend and group member (or even alter ego?) are telling enough. The focus is on you, not me. Stay on topic.

Date: November 18, 2021 00:44

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

The above quotes from the conversation with your friend and group member (or even alter ego?) are telling enough. The focus is on you, not me. Stay on topic.

You need help dog. The focus is on you. You are the one posting lies and misinformation. What do you do besides living through other people's phones and posting nonsense?

I am right on topic. Asking for proof for your lies. Just admit you have NO proof.

Date: November 18, 2021 03:05

daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

You need help dog. The focus is on you. You are the one posting lies and misinformation. What do you do besides living through other people's phones and posting nonsense?

I am right on topic. Asking for proof for your lies. Just admit you have NO proof.

"retired_dog", please. At least stay within the boundaries of courtesy...

...and if you think insults from music stealers and copyright violators like you impress me at all, dream on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-18 03:23 by retired_dog.

Date: November 18, 2021 03:39

retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog
daspyknows
retired_dog

"retired_dog", please. At least stay within the boundaries of courtesy...

...and if you think insults from music stealers and copyright violators like you impress me at all, dream on.

You have no issue slandering me and you expect courtesy? Dream on. I do agree calling you dog is wrong. Dogs are good and caring animals. You just make crap up. If I am such a music stealer then so is everyone else who is streaming, recording video etc. The only difference is I explicitly abhor any sales of the recording despite what you have falsely accused me of. We are the closest you will get to a Stones show it seems.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home