Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 28, 2021 20:47

hi
well i'm no midimannz but this should be good until he or falo come up with something better

so i figure these are the two that most people want to see so i created a multi cam of monkey man and then fool to cry really is just the good close up video from facebook with better audio i didn't think it would improve with me mixing more videos into it but i did add one at the beginning since its cut off at start of the facebook one

the audio is a lossy matrix made of audio form video clips
i'm currently working on a complete matrix which should be done and posted by saturday or tuesday unless a good lossless source is shared by then in which case my project would be redundant

7 days
we

Re: POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: October 28, 2021 21:48

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Re: POST: Monkey Man And Fool To Cry Minneapolis 2021 Multi Cam Stereo Matrix Audio From Video Clips
Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: October 28, 2021 22:17

Thank You very much!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 29, 2021 00:09

Thank you PW!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 29, 2021 03:20

smileys with beer

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: October 29, 2021 23:00

Well done PW!
thumbs up

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 31, 2021 20:37

THX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1667
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home