Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: St. Louis 2021 Audience Multi Cam (In Parts) with Shattered78 audio & Audience Matrix
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: September 30, 2021 00:16

hi
well it's not complete yet but since i know many of you are like me and can't wait to see and and hear this show put together i thought i would post what i have done so far it ain't gonna be as good as what midimanz comes up with my computers are old and underpowered so i can't really edit videos this long above 720p resolution without it becoming very difficult i also have no internet at home and have to collect videos at my local library so it takes me time to get these together but i should finish this within the next 2 weeks and i'll do a couple more shows this tour too
so this first part is sfm thru wild horses i have put two different audio tracks on it the first is shattered78's and the second is a stereo matrix of shattered78's and the best (to my ears) audio from the youtube videos
i'll be adding more parts as i finish them

enjoy

part 1 sfm - wild horses
we
7 days

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-30 01:31 by ProfessorWolf.

Re: POST: St. Louis 2021 Audience Multi Cam (In Parts) with Shattered78 audio & Audience Matrix
Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: September 30, 2021 00:43

Many thanks!!

Re: POST: St. Louis 2021 Audience Multi Cam (In Parts) with Shattered78 audio & Audience Matrix
Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: September 30, 2021 11:56

Thank you ProfessorWolf !!

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: September 30, 2021 12:09

Thank you, Mr.Professor Wolf. smileys with beer

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 12:42

Thank you very much
smileys with beer

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: September 30, 2021 13:02

All help counts
Thanks PW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home