Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Live On Copacabana Beach Rio documentary
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: November 3, 2021 11:44

midimannz
stonesman87
stonesman87
Hmmm eye rolling smiley... can anybody come up with a link to it?

Hmmm ..... nothing to lose ..... bumping this request to see if it gets any responses.
I’m sure it’s in stonesvault

Oh gosh, thanks a lot ... exciting news ... do you really mean the recent one in the Japan deluxe edition, the full 50:11?

I am absolutely terrible at searching stonesvault. Can't even see where to get the latest spreadsheet with any possible link to the Rio doco. Any chance that you can pinpoint it?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 3, 2021 14:15

stonesman87

I am absolutely terrible at searching stonesvault. Can't even see where to get the latest spreadsheet with any possible link to the Rio doco. Any chance that you can pinpoint it?

The StonesVault can be found here - [iorr.org] - also as PDF.

But it looks like there's no Rio-Documentary. There's also no 2006 Documentary-entry on [dbboots.com] .

Date: November 3, 2021 21:58

Irix
stonesman87

The StonesVault can be found here - [iorr.org] - also as PDF.

But it looks like there's no Rio-Documentary. There's also no 2006 Documentary-entry on [dbboots.com] .

Thanks for letting me know. Anyway, the latest spreadsheet mentioned at [iorr.org] is way back on 22 January, so I can't see how to search for anything right up to date. Am I missing something?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 4, 2021 18:39

stonesman87
the latest spreadsheet mentioned at [iorr.org] is way back on 22 January, so I can't see how to search for anything right up to date. Am I missing something?

When you downloaded the wetransfers this year, you already have all what was uploaded new to Stonesvault since Januar this year.

Copacabana beach is not included in Stonesvault.
I will upload tomorrow

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: November 4, 2021 19:06

so strongly tomorrow! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 4, 2021 21:52

stonesmuziekfan
stonesman87
the latest spreadsheet mentioned at [iorr.org] is way back on 22 January, so I can't see how to search for anything right up to date. Am I missing something?

When you downloaded the wetransfers this year, you already have all what was uploaded new to Stonesvault since Januar this year.

Copacabana beach is not included in Stonesvault.
I will upload tomorrow

Thanks, will try to remember that the spreadsheet is always up-to-date, despite that date.

So ..... you'll be able to include the "Rio documentary" that's a separate disc in the Japanese release? I hope so!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-04 21:53 by stonesman87.

Date: November 4, 2021 22:12

2006.02.18 A Bigger Band Tour Copacabana 2006 TV rip 1h53Min Divx5 [www.filefactory.com]
2006.02.18 Nat. Geographic Backstage preview Rio 2006 [www.filefactory.com]
2006.02.18 Rio CopaCabana Beach pro Shot AVI [www.filefactory.com]

Date: November 5, 2021 03:16

stonesmuziekfan
2006.02.18 A Bigger Band Tour Copacabana 2006 TV rip 1h53Min Divx5 [www.filefactory.com]
2006.02.18 Nat. Geographic Backstage preview Rio 2006 [www.filefactory.com]
2006.02.18 Rio CopaCabana Beach pro Shot AVI [www.filefactory.com]

Thanks. I'm grabbing the NG one in case it's a quality upgrade to what I've already got. It's dreadfully slow. Any chance of posting it in WeT?

And any sign of the Japanese "Rio documentary" in the recent release?

Date: November 5, 2021 09:46

stonesman87

Thanks. I'm grabbing the NG one in case it's a quality upgrade to what I've already got. It's dreadfully slow. Any chance of posting it in WeT?

And any sign of the Japanese "Rio documentary" in the recent release?

Dreadfully slow : Best is starting the download when you go to bed, and in the morning find it finished.

Don't have the Japanese version.

Date: November 5, 2021 10:09

10-4, thanks.

Date: November 6, 2021 22:57

Urgent/desperate/alert message//plea/begging/request to Irix:

Can you please, pretty please, PM me with a WeT link to the Rio documentary? thumbs up sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-06 23:09 by stonesman87.

Date: November 23, 2021 22:07

Uh ..... still hoping somebody can post this one.

Date: November 27, 2021 06:14

stonesman87
Irix
Credits in the Japanese version starting at 49m:43s, ending 49m:58s of 50m:11s - the rest are the RS & Mercury-Studio logos.

Credits in the YouTube version starting at 47m:41s, ending 47m:56s.

The Japanese version starts directly w/o 'preview' while the YouTube version actually starts at 0:58.

Midimannz' NG-Documentary and the YouTube version looking otherwise the same like the Japanese version. Maybe some uninteresting scenes (3 mins) were cut in the broadcasted NG version.

Cool, good stuff. Now we know what the Japanese DVD is - the NG doco plus a few minutes. thumbs up

And now, drum roll, can anybody come up with [www.youtube.com] in the same great quality but without the subtitles? Or the 50-minute Dailymotion one in better quality and English language?

For anybody who's interested, I compared all 6 edits. The result is that it appears that all 6 subjects are in the edited NG version, just a bit shorter than in the Japanese DVD. In other words, all the subject matter is in the NG one, just a bit shorter for each of those segments.

Date: December 21, 2021 11:28

stonesman87

Oh well, bumping it up again, giving it another try. winking smiley

Date: December 21, 2021 13:55

stonesman87
stonesman87

Probably no one will post the 2021 Japanese DVD here since it's official stuff and the content belongs to Universal Music and Disney.

An another possibility would be to complete the missing scenes in the Vietnamese [www.YouTube.com] HD-Video with the ones from the low-res Video on [www.Dailymotion.com] .

Date: December 21, 2021 22:08

Irix
stonesman87
stonesman87

Probably no one will post the 2021 Japanese DVD here since it's official stuff and the content belongs to Universal Music and Disney.

An another possibility would be to complete the missing scenes in the Vietnamese [www.YouTube.com] HD-Video with the ones from the low-res Video on [www.Dailymotion.com] .

Interesting suggestion, thanks, but that might be really tough work, still resulting in HQ video with foreign language subs, interspersed with low-res that could be really difficult to exactly splice out and insert.

Personally speaking, I'll save the time and effort, knowing that each of the 6 subject areas still appear in slightly shorter form in the HQ Vietnamese one. The subs don't bug me enough to want to put in big effort for any other result. In fact, I'm so pleased to be able to see it in HQ, albiet with subs, that I'm completely good with it for the time being.

However ..... the option is always there for you to PM me ..... winking smiley

Date: July 2, 2023 10:12

Errr ... hmmm ... sorry, it's me again.

Has anybody been able to find a link to get the Rio documentary that's on the Japanese DVD? Or any way of getting it at all?

Date: July 14, 2023 19:25

Date: July 15, 2023 00:02

Yes, picked up on that one, thanks for mentioning. Maybe they'll post THE doco there one day. I check regularly for interesting stuff.

Date: November 16, 2023 11:16

Errr ... hmmm ... sorry, repeat of July 2 above. It's me again. sad smileyeye rolling smiley

Has anybody been able to find a link to get the Rio documentary that's on the Japanese DVD? Or any way of getting it at all?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home