Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Charlie Watts And The Tour Of America 1972 Tribute Video With New Audience Matrix Of Loving Cup From Seattle 72
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 28, 2021 20:31

hello
i've been slowly matrixing the second show from seattle for a while now and though i'm not near done yet i thought many would enjoy a matrix of the rarely perfomed loving cup so i was gonna post it here then i though this would make a good sound track for a video for charlie since unlike many audience recordings from 72 his drums are loud and clear here so i tried to gather all the footage from c-cksucker blues together of charlie and it wasn't enough there is less then 3 minutes of footage of charlie in cb so i incorperated footage from other source
my sources for the audio are
vgp-141 and dac-013

we
both the audio and video
7 days

Re: Charlie Watts And The Tour Of America 1972 Tribute Video With New Audience Matrix Of Loving Cup From Seattle 72
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: August 28, 2021 23:26

Thanks for sharing, PW!

Re: Charlie Watts And The Tour Of America 1972 Tribute Video With New Audience Matrix Of Loving Cup From Seattle 72
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 29, 2021 00:44

smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 29, 2021 01:27

Thanks PW!

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: August 29, 2021 10:57

yourheapofwordswithoutanypunctuationisunreadable

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 29, 2021 13:18

thank you

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: August 29, 2021 17:06

thank you good work again

Date: August 29, 2021 18:56

Re: Charlie Watts And The Tour Of America 1972 Tribute Video With New Audience Matrix Of Loving Cup From Seattle 72 new

i'm sorry but i'm autistic and have learning disabilitys and my reading are wiriting are what they are i can't help it i don't understand where to put the punctuation and after years and years of practice this is the best i can do
oh and by the way pretty sure i spaced my words

Posted by: automaticchanger ()
Date: August 29, 2021 21:49

Thanks for sharing, you did a good job with the video, and syncing up multiple analog audio sources is always a major pain.

I've always wondered what the issue was with Loving Cup on this tour, it just never seemed to 'click' - maybe it's because the tempo is a bit too slow and the song ends up feeling sluggish? Too bad they didn't work on it for one of the Texas shows.

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: August 29, 2021 22:44

Thank you for this.

Date: August 29, 2021 23:01

ProfessorWolf

Re: Charlie Watts And The Tour Of America 1972 Tribute Video With New Audience Matrix Of Loving Cup From Seattle 72 new

i'm sorry but i'm autistic and have learning disabilitys and my reading are wiriting are what they are i can't help it i don't understand where to put the punctuation and after years and years of practice this is the best i can do

Ok, I'm sorry, didn't know that.

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: August 29, 2021 23:30

Thank you very much!

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:22

wiredallnight
ProfessorWolf

And that is why you should stop writing with "sarcastic mode on" in your comments. It didn't work this time.

Date: August 30, 2021 07:27

Did anyone ask you? I don't think so.

Date: August 30, 2021 18:50

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:22

wiredallnight
Quote3
ProfessorWolf

And that is why you should stop writing with "sarcastic mode on" in your comments. It didn't work this time

thats ok wired no hard feelings i know i come off weird sometimes

and thanks for the defense i appreciate it gonzola but i'm cool

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-30 18:51 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: fela ()
Date: September 1, 2021 22:27

WAN ....Zzzzzzzzzz

Thank you Prof Wolf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2098
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home