Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Does Anyone Know of Any Recordings of Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated When Charlie Was Playing with Them?
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 28, 2021 04:02

I have a friend in Sacramento who has a blues show on the public radio station who wishes to do a Charlie tribute and asked me if I know of any such recordings.

Or anything blues-based that involved Charlie, say non-Stones or rare early Stones blues style recordings?

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-28 04:09 by timbernardis.

Re: Does Anyone Know of Any Recordings of Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated When Charlie Was Playing with Them?
Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: August 28, 2021 04:43

Re: Does Anyone Know of Any Recordings of Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated When Charlie Was Playing with Them?
Date: August 28, 2021 08:56

deardoctortake1
[youtu.be]

Great!!! Thank you so much!!! I will let Mick Martin know right away.

plexi

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 28, 2021 20:57

thanks deardoctortake1 i hadn't heard this yet
here is the video and audio for those interested
we

Date: August 28, 2021 21:33

ProfessorWolf
thanks deardoctortake1 i hadn't heard this yet
here is the video and audio for those interested
we

Professor W

is this actual video of the performance that evening of Blues Incorporated?

Or when you say the video is it just what is on You Tube, and the audio being just a separate track derived from the You Tube piece?

plexi

Date: August 28, 2021 21:52

its just the youtube video with audio ripped from the video

god wouldn't it be cool if there was a videosmiling smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 29, 2021 01:18

Thanks PW!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 29, 2021 01:21

Another great Deltics' post at YT!

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: August 29, 2021 13:38

Thanks for sharing thumbs up

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: August 30, 2021 21:50

For good quality audio try Alexis Korner's "Bootleg Him!"-album that has "I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man" with Charlie on drums. Can't be posted here because it's an official compilation.

Date: September 1, 2021 00:42

thanks i'll try to get that

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: September 1, 2021 03:54

Also worth mentioning is the "Alexis Korner And Friends" DVD from 2006. Live from the Marquee Club 1983 featuring Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman & Ian Stewart!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1853
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home