Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Where to buy/sell
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 20:37

So just had ebay take down my "unofficial" vinyl item for sale. Now that they've joined discogs in disallowing this stuff where else do people go to buy/sell?

As a collector I mostly buy, I've actually found lots of stuff on ebay in past and I literally had ONE item I listed on ebay I no longer wanted and it was promptly removed.

Thoughts? Ideas? Thx!

Re: Where to buy/sell
Date: August 19, 2021 20:53

I'll bump once, then quit asking.. Any sites left in the U.S. ? I did find something overseas but..

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 19, 2021 21:45

snoopy2
So just had ebay take down my "unofficial" vinyl item for sale. Now that they've joined discogs in disallowing this stuff where else do people go to buy/sell?

As a collector I mostly buy, I've actually found lots of stuff on ebay in past and I literally had ONE item I listed on ebay I no longer wanted and it was promptly removed.

Thoughts? Ideas? Thx!

Perhaps you could post it on Ebay just as 'Rolling Stones live' and the year of the tour....

Date: August 20, 2021 04:01

EddieByword
snoopy2

Thoughts? Ideas? Thx!

Perhaps you could post it on Ebay just as 'Rolling Stones live' and the year of the tour....

Thx, good idea will try.. Figured they had some kind of digital mark on me now tho..

What about buying vinyl? Anyone on here still pursue old boots, or does everyone download files now? (weirdly enough I have found most of my stuff at a small record store here, but I bought all they had !)

Posted by: Brown Moses ()
Date: August 20, 2021 07:04

I had a quick look on ebay uk yesterday and found a number of unofficial Stones items available.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 20, 2021 07:20

It's a good idea to list it under "Rolling Stones TMOQ" in the headline, nomatter if it is Trade Mark Of Quality label or not. That's what many people search for when looking for LP bootlegs on ebay, me included.

Date: August 20, 2021 18:27

Erik_Snow
It's a good idea to list it under "Rolling Stones TMOQ" in the headline, nomatter if it is Trade Mark Of Quality label or not. That's what many people search for when looking for LP bootlegs on ebay, me included.

Thanks.. Should I just list vinyl here in future for IORRians? Guess I should know the answer but I wasn't sure if that was allowed with boots?

Date: August 20, 2021 18:28

Brown Moses
I had a quick look on ebay uk yesterday and found a number of unofficial Stones items available.

Yeah, I even still see them on ebay US.. Wonder if another seller reported me for "competitive" reasons lol

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 20, 2021 18:52

snoopy2
Erik_Snow

Thanks.. Should I just list vinyl here in future for IORRians? Guess I should know the answer but I wasn't sure if that was allowed with boots?

I believe so, if one is selling pre-owned bootlegs from ones own collection.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-20 19:12 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: makim ()
Date: August 22, 2021 19:05

I don't think there is a system for items that ebay takes down. I rarely see Stones items that are taken down.

Feel free to post any items here!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2064
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home