Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO : Charlie Watts / The ABC&D of Boogie Woogie Live in Paris - Japanese bonus
Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 6, 2021 19:55

Hey everyone,
I am the happy owner of the CD "The A, B, C and D of Boogie Woogie - Live in Paris" featuring our beloved Charlie Watts on drums. I recently noticed that there is a bonus track on the Japanese edition. Does anyone know how to get it? I don't want to buy another copy of the CD just for that track but i would like to hear it, as i love the rest of the release. If anyone can help, that would be great. Cheers

Re: ISO : Charlie Watts / The ABC&D of Boogie Woogie Live in Paris - Japanese bonus
Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: August 6, 2021 23:21

Re: ISO : Charlie Watts / The ABC&D of Boogie Woogie Live in Paris - Japanese bonus
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: August 7, 2021 07:48

Thank you.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 7, 2021 09:10

Wow thanks a lot, that's wonderful.

Posted by: finn ()
Date: August 7, 2021 13:00

Thank You

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 8, 2021 00:08

THX

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 8, 2021 02:59

smileys with beer

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: August 9, 2021 01:21

rskinno
[we.tl]

Thank you!

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: August 9, 2021 01:52

Thank you rskinno!

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: August 10, 2021 00:45

Thx!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 10, 2021 00:52

Somebody Changed the Lock on My Door.

You gotta love it!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 11, 2021 06:52

Danke rskinno!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1589
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home