Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: - "The Final Truth" - 2019 Netflixs doc on the death/murder of Brian Jones.
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 28, 2021 23:57

Looking for a friend..............If anyone could upload it or if not point the way for me to get a copy........... Thanks Gonzalo - Very much appreciated, thanks.....smileys with beer

Scroll down

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 14:38 by EddieByword.

Re: ISO - "The Final Truth" - 2019 Netflixs doc on the death/murder of Brian Jones.
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: July 29, 2021 00:09

It's interesting that you'd mention this one. There was a promo for it back then, and I tried really hard to track its release. The promo still appears at [www.dailymail.co.uk] .

All my efforts came to nothing. It doesn't appear to have ever eventuated. sad smiley eye rolling smiley

Re: ISO - "The Final Truth" - 2019 Netflixs doc on the death/murder of Brian Jones.
Date: July 29, 2021 03:01

stonesman87
It's interesting that you'd mention this one. There was a promo for it back then, and I tried really hard to track its release. The promo still appears at [www.dailymail.co.uk] .

All my efforts came to nothing. It doesn't appear to have ever eventuated. sad smiley eye rolling smiley

Ok, cheers for the info anyway.......thanks......smileys with beer

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: July 31, 2021 18:20

I don't know if *this* is what you're looking for...

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 31, 2021 19:19

hot smiley

Date: July 31, 2021 20:42

gonzalo76

fantastic Gonzalo..............thanks very much, downloading now..........smileys with beer

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: July 31, 2021 20:50

Many thanks Gonzalo!
thumbs up

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: July 31, 2021 21:07

Many thanks.

Date: July 31, 2021 21:11

gonzalo76

Hmmm.........I just got a message saying the file was too big for my ip address and I should buy a subscription to mega..............

I'm trying again as it might be just a normal temporary re-set blockage

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: July 31, 2021 21:12

I don't know if this Thorogood guy meant to kill him. I remember reading that Thorogood was admiring Brian's girlfriend. They gave him the idea that maybe the GF would let Thorogood have some fun with her. Turns out they both were teasing him. I think Thorogood MIGHT have held Brian under the water out of frustration. Brian, in his weakened condition just drowned.

Date: July 31, 2021 22:47

EddieByword
Hmmm.........I just got a message saying the file was too big for my ip address and I should buy a subscription to mega..............

The file-storing service Mega usually cuts free users off once they’ve downloaded around 5GB or so, forcing you to wait hours before you can resume whatever it is you were transferring. A free VPN could work to get a brand-new IP address.

Date: July 31, 2021 22:50

gonzalo76
EddieByword

The file-storing service Mega usually cuts free users off once they’ve downloaded around 5GB or so, forcing you to wait hours before you can resume whatever it is you were transferring. A free VPN could work to get a brand-new IP address.

Hi Gonzalo, yes, I got cut off again...........How big is this file?.............Reading the percentage and data downloaded it only looked about 4.5 gb?.........(not sure if I calculated that right?

Date: July 31, 2021 23:37

EddieByword
Hi Gonzalo, yes, I got cut off again...........How big is this file?.............Reading the percentage and data downloaded it only looked about 4.5 gb?.........(not sure if I calculated that right?

3.71 GB

Date: August 1, 2021 00:31

gonzalo76

I noticed this one around the time it came out. It doesn't have the same title, and I didn't think it was actually "The Final Truth", but rather some sort of feature that morphed from or was inspired by the Final Truth concept.

If somebody can pinpoint that "I know what really happened" bit from the Final Truth promo I mentioned in this one with the different title, then we might have arrived at "the final truth" about "The Final Truth". Otherwise, I'm afraid this is a different documentary. I'd be very happy to stand corrected, however.

Date: August 1, 2021 03:18

stonesman87
gonzalo76

I noticed this one around the time it came out. It doesn't have the same title, and I didn't think it was actually "The Final Truth", but rather some sort of feature that morphed from or was inspired by the Final Truth concept.

If somebody can pinpoint that "I know what really happened" bit from the Final Truth promo I mentioned in this one with the different title, then we might have arrived at "the final truth" about "The Final Truth". Otherwise, I'm afraid this is a different documentary. I'd be very happy to stand corrected, however.

I know, here's the first post back in 2019: [iorr.org]

Are you sure it was really aired?

What I shared was: Rolling Stone: Life and Death of Brian Jones a "new" documentary from acclaimed filmmaker Danny Garcia exploring the rise of Brian Jones and the Rolling Stones as well as the untimely death of Jones. Garcia paints an "interesting and revealing" picture of doomed pop star.

[www.amazon.com] / [www.filmaffinity.com] / [www.imdb.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 03:37 by gonzalo76.

Date: August 1, 2021 05:13

gonzalo76
EddieByword

3.71 GB

Hi Gonzalo - thanks but it just keeps crashing - is it too much to ask you to up it on wetransfer or filefactory?

No worries if it is, thanks anyway...........smileys with beer

Date: August 1, 2021 09:08

EddieByword
Hi Gonzalo - thanks but it just keeps crashing - is it too much to ask you to up it on wetransfer or filefactory?

WeTransfer Download links: Part 1 / Part 2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 10:42 by gonzalo76.

Date: August 1, 2021 09:55

gonzalo76
stonesman87
gonzalo76

I know, here's the first post back in 2019: [iorr.org]

Are you sure it was really aired?

What I shared was: Rolling Stone: Life and Death of Brian Jones a "new" documentary from acclaimed filmmaker Danny Garcia exploring the rise of Brian Jones and the Rolling Stones as well as the untimely death of Jones. Garcia paints an "interesting and revealing" picture of doomed pop star.

[www.amazon.com] / [www.filmaffinity.com] / [www.imdb.com]

Sure, I agree, acknowledge, on the same page as you ... thumbs up

It's just that your interesting comment "I don't know if *this* is what you're looking for..." gave a small "glimmer" (pun very much intended) of hope that you might have unearthed the final truth (another intentional pun). Neverthless, the Garcia film has no doubt created some welcome relief for a lot of folks. Looks like the topic I started at [iorr.org] goes back to sleep now.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 1, 2021 11:12

thank you

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: August 1, 2021 11:20

Thank you Gonzalo!

Date: August 1, 2021 11:43

gonzalo76
EddieByword

WeTransfer Download links: Part 1 / Part 2

Amazing, thanks very much.................smileys with beer

Posted by: hickorywind ()
Date: August 1, 2021 12:49

Gonzalo76 - Thanks a lot for this .

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: August 1, 2021 13:12

Thanks Gonzalo !

Re: POST: - "The Final Truth" - 2019 Netflixs doc on the death/murder of Brian Jones.
Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: August 1, 2021 14:15

Thank you thumbs up

Re: POST: - "The Final Truth" - 2019 Netflixs doc on the death/murder of Brian Jones.
Posted by: Sici ()
Date: August 1, 2021 23:29

THANK YOU Gonzalo

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: August 3, 2021 02:45

Thank you Gonzalo!smileys with beer

Posted by: Unitedkeef ()
Date: August 3, 2021 09:57

Thanks very much looking forward to thisdrinking smiley

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: August 3, 2021 12:25

Thanks

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 5, 2021 22:45

Thank you very much Gonzalo! thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1980
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home