Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Satanic Majesties Outtakes Not On Volume 1&2 Of The Midnight Beat Box Sets
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 19, 2021 00:49

hello
i'm tring to collect all the avaliable outtakes from this album but don't quite know where to look beyond those two volumes if someone could point me in the right direction or post them here on we transfer i'd appreciate it

oh and i already have she's doing her thing thanks

Re: Request: Satanic Majesties Outtakes Not On Volume 1&2 Of The Midnight Beat Box Sets
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 20, 2021 20:57

[wetransfer.com]

bell acetate

Re: Request: Satanic Majesties Outtakes Not On Volume 1&2 Of The Midnight Beat Box Sets
Date: May 20, 2021 22:33

thank you vancouver from (and i assume from your name) another resident of the pacific northwest

is this all thats left is there any other avaliable outtakes

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: May 21, 2021 21:00

There's also the Citadel outtakes

[we.tl]

- Request And Requires
- 1967 - Citadel Sessions (Takes 1-34) [FD]

Date: May 22, 2021 23:52

thank you gimme_shelter

isn't there more outtakes of child of the moon i swear i've heard more on youtube before

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home