Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Crystal Cat search
Posted by: GuillaumeRolling ()
Date: May 5, 2021 13:39

Hi to all of you,
First of all, it's my very first post here on this forum. IORR is definitely an heaven for all of us, Rolling Stone's fans ! And this part of the forum a paradise for us, Stone's collectors !

I'm writing this message today because I'm absolutely desperate, and at this point, I think you on this forum can be the only ones that could help me, because I guess you are all ( and you know lots of others ) Stone's fans and collectors all over the world.
Here is my request:

I'm desperately looking for months and months now to complete and finish my Rolling Stone' Crystal Cat CD's collection, and only 2 are missing in my collection, but I keep checking everyday, and can't ( never ) find them anywhere…
those 2 pieces are:

-Voodoo I like it
and
-Sweet Home Chicago

If you could help me to be in touch with people that would have it to sell, I would be extremely extremely extremely interested !!!! A huge thanks in advance, Stone's collectors !
Regards.

Re: Rolling Stones Crystal Cat search
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 5, 2021 13:42

I'm guessing you are looking for silver discs - I did have them but sold them a while back............In the meantime, if you'd like a download to go on with while you search...try here.... [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-05 13:45 by EddieByword.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: May 5, 2021 17:03

I know one of them for sale.
Mail me if you want

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: May 5, 2021 18:23

Sweet Home Chicago:

[www.filefactory.com]

Voodoo I Like It:

[www.filefactory.com]

(From stonesvault)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-05 18:40 by StoneZP.

Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: May 5, 2021 18:42

I have the 2 bootlegs, what is your country ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home