Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: ISO: Extra Live from Japan
Posted by: sbetz ()
Date: January 1, 2023 20:36

Any chance I could please receive the release in queston?

SPB60515@yahoo.com

Thank you and Happy New Year all!

Steve

Posted by: juano ()
Date: January 1, 2023 22:44

ironbelly
jstones
hi - tried to register to rutracker.org but it's in Russian - do they have an English version ?
No English version. By default only russian language is accepted for communications. Use of English can bring you into troubles (up to ban).

I use Chrome browser on a Mac and Chrome automatically coverts to English. I am not a heavy user of RUtracker but I have posted multiple times in English and have never had a problem. I suspect Chrome is translating my posts back to Russian.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: January 1, 2023 23:36

juano
ironbelly
jstones
hi - tried to register to rutracker.org but it's in Russian - do they have an English version ?
No English version. By default only russian language is accepted for communications. Use of English can bring you into troubles (up to ban).

I use Chrome browser on a Mac and Chrome automatically coverts to English. I am not a heavy user of RUtracker but I have posted multiple times in English and have never had a problem. I suspect Chrome is translating my posts back to Russian.

I was banned because of using english language. I had to contact a mod to lift the ban. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-01 23:41 by gonzalo76.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 2, 2023 05:41

gonzalo76
juano
ironbelly
jstones

I was banned because of using english language. I had to contact a mod to lift the ban. grinning smiley

Google translates the language for me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1722
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home