Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: ISO: Extra Live from Japan
Posted by: sbetz ()
Date: January 1, 2023 20:36

Any chance I could please receive the release in queston?

SPB60515@yahoo.com

Thank you and Happy New Year all!

Steve

Posted by: juano ()
Date: January 1, 2023 22:44

ironbelly
jstones
hi - tried to register to rutracker.org but it's in Russian - do they have an English version ?
No English version. By default only russian language is accepted for communications. Use of English can bring you into troubles (up to ban).

I use Chrome browser on a Mac and Chrome automatically coverts to English. I am not a heavy user of RUtracker but I have posted multiple times in English and have never had a problem. I suspect Chrome is translating my posts back to Russian.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: January 1, 2023 23:36

juano
ironbelly
jstones
hi - tried to register to rutracker.org but it's in Russian - do they have an English version ?
No English version. By default only russian language is accepted for communications. Use of English can bring you into troubles (up to ban).

I use Chrome browser on a Mac and Chrome automatically coverts to English. I am not a heavy user of RUtracker but I have posted multiple times in English and have never had a problem. I suspect Chrome is translating my posts back to Russian.

I was banned because of using english language. I had to contact a mod to lift the ban. grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-01 23:41 by gonzalo76.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 2, 2023 05:41

gonzalo76
juano
ironbelly
jstones

I was banned because of using english language. I had to contact a mod to lift the ban. grinning smiley

Google translates the language for me.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1873
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home