Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT : Auction of Music Collection
Posted by: oxegen ()
Date: April 19, 2021 10:49

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 27 April 2021 and Wednesday, 28 April 2021. Included in the auction are Rolling Stones posters (lots 473, 474, 475), vinyl records (lots 178, 728, 729),

There are collectible items from other artists included as well - Bob Dylan (Ten of Swords - lot 790), Frank Zappa, Richard Thompson, Talking Heads, CSNY, Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Joni Mitchell etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-19 10:52 by oxegen.

Re: OT : Auction of Music Collection
Date: April 26, 2021 10:54

Just a reminder that the auction is taking place tomorrow (Tuesday, 27 April 2021) and Wednesday, 28 April 2021

Posted by: BNeiene ()
Date: April 29, 2021 13:59

See the sold lots of Rolling Stones memorabilia

[bid.omegaauctions.co.uk]

Date: July 20, 2022 17:49

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address : www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 26 July 2022. Lot 153 and Lots 162 to 171 include a great selection of rare collectible items. Lot 162 will be of particular interest to Rolling Stones fans.

Date: September 11, 2022 10:15

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www,omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 13 September and Wednesday, 14 September 2022. The auction includes a copy of ‘Stu’ the book as well as several collectible Genesis Publications titles from the Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Travelling Wilburys, The Who, Bob Marley, Brian Wilson, Jimi Hendrix. Rare fanzines, books, photographs and posters from the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Cream, Jefferson Airplane, Paul Butterfield, The Youngbloods, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin. Plus CD box sets from McCartney and Lennon as well as a large collection of mini lp CD box sets from Japan.

Date: October 9, 2022 15:08

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address: www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold the next auction of my music collection on Tuesday, 11 October 2022. The auction includes several Beatles related Genesis Publications Ltd. titles from George Harrison (signed), Yoko Ono (signed), George Martin (signed), Ravi Shankar (signed) plus a few more. Plus a signed/numbered copy of ‘The Beatles Covered’ compiled by Joachim Noske.

Posted by: ToddS ()
Date: October 9, 2022 19:36

I bought " Ten Of Swords " set of 5 LP's for $25.00 back in the late '80's and still have it . Of course its obsolete now because of the legal release of " The Cutting Edge " and other Upgraded releases .

Date: November 21, 2022 02:08

Omega Auctions in the UK (website address:www.omegaauctions.co.uk) are due to hold further auctions of my music collection over the next few weeks. Auctions on 22/23 November include an MTV Cardboard Display (item 178) and various LPs by Dylan, Mothers of Invention, John Mayall (item 797).

A week later, on 29 November the auction includes stereo and mono copies of Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold As Love. These are the highly sought after UHQR box set editions (items 107 and 108) plus a very rare Japanese Zappa box set with a selection of Mini LP CDs. Item 194.

Lastly, the auction on 6 December includes a copy of the Genesis Publications book ‘A Time To Live’. Item 56.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1591
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home