Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Ron WOOD with Bo DIDDLEY - Tour of Japan - Vol 10 - complement (lossy files)
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:31

RON WOOD
guesting with
BO DIDDLEY
and the Jim Satten Band
2nd March – 15th March 1988
The Gunslingers Tour Of Japan.

Thanks to the original recorders and especially to nzb and Jaap (Stonesmuziekfan) who provided me their recordings, gave critic and advice regarding my work … so without whom this project wouldn’t have been possible!

VOLUME 10:
02 & 07th March 1988
TOKYO – Live Inn & Nakano Sun Plaza
‘LOSSY VERSIONS’

To complete this collection we present you here two recordings from already posted shows. Here they are in better quality - but lossy!
CD1:
2nd March 1988: RON WOOD & BO DIDDLEY. Tokyo, Japan, Live Inn
Line-up: RW (gtr, voc,)/Bo Diddley (gtr, voc, dr, perc)/Jim Satten (gtr)/Debbie Hastings (bass, bvoc)/Mike Fink (dr)/Hal Goldstein (keyb, bvoc, harm)
01 – Crackin’ Up
02 – Medley: Around The Plynth-Gasoline Alley-Prodigal Son-Stay With Me-That’s All You Need
03 – Little Red Rooster (end of the medley)
04 – Ooh La La
05 – Honky Tonk Women
06 – Gunslinger
07 – Who Do You Love
08 – It’s Mine
09 – It’s All Over Now

Here, in particuliar, I equilibred the channels (often +23% to the left channel).

CD2:
7th March 1988: RON WOOD & BO DIDDLEY. Tokyo, Japan, Nakano Sun Plaza
Line-up: RW (gtr, voc,)/Bo Diddley (gtr, voc, dr, perc)/Jim Satten (gtr)/Debbie Hastings (bass, bvoc)/Mike Fink (dr)/Hal Goldstein (keyb, bvoc, harm)
01 – Bo Diddley
02 – Road Runner
03 – RW introduction
04 – Who Do You Love
05 – Ooh La La
06 – Honky Tonk Women
07 – I’m A Man
08 – Mona
09 – You Can’t Judge A Book By The Cover
10 – Hey! Bo Diddley

This version is coming from a RDP audiorip from a video. I only kept the audio parts (not the interviews).

As usual all the infos are taken from The Complete Works Of The Rolling Stones database by Nico Zentgraf: [www.nzentgraf.de]

Posted by Norbert (a/k/a StonyRoad) on IORR in April 2021 [iorr.org]
link valid until 17/04/21 (please don't ask me for a repost, use the FF link added by Jaap/Stonesmuziekfan!)
[we.tl]

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: POST: Ron WOOD with Bo DIDDLEY - Tour of Japan - Vol 10 - complement (lossy files)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:44

Thanks a lot for another great collection Norbert! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-11 00:06 by Quique-stone.

Re: POST: Ron WOOD with Bo DIDDLEY - Tour of Japan - Vol 10 - complement (lossy files)
Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: April 10, 2021 15:40

Thanks a lot this excellent collection Norbert!

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: April 10, 2021 16:56

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: April 10, 2021 17:33

Thank You for the collection

Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: April 10, 2021 18:23

Thanks a lot!
CrazyMama

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: April 11, 2021 01:31

Tenk you!

Posted by: gaizoku ()
Date: April 11, 2021 02:43

Thank you.

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: April 11, 2021 10:16

Thanks a lot for this great series and all the work you put into it.

N

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: April 11, 2021 15:47

Thanks manthumbs up

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: April 14, 2021 11:33

Thanks a lot for this series.

Juergen

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: April 15, 2021 23:44

Also availabel in Stonesvault
[iorr.org]

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: April 16, 2021 21:23

the best sounds of this series

thanxs a lot....

these are funny shows and rocks!

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: April 17, 2021 00:37

thumbs up

Thanks!!!!

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: April 17, 2021 04:52

Thanks

Posted by: arc-angel ()
Date: April 18, 2021 14:20

@StonyRoad ... Would be really interested who gave permission to use my picture from instagram for the front cover of that boot (signed program and satin pass) ?
Seems I have to use watermarks in the future ...

Andreas

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home