Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: Stricktly Memphis fixed intro
Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: April 7, 2021 20:15

gotdablouse
Since there still seems to be some confusion they only reversed the channels on the old booted track of course so as to match the version on FFSO and make them flow naturally, unlike yours which has that oddness (180 panning) where they merge.

As I stated before, it´s a good idea to reverse altough it´s just a guitar tone BEFORE the start. It must be very important for you as you posted the same thing three times. Before that, you claimed that the beat would be off which is not. What comes next?

Posted by: DoctorStone ()
Date: April 7, 2021 22:38

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 8, 2021 00:54

deardoctor
gotdablouse
Since there still seems to be some confusion they only reversed the channels on the old booted track of course so as to match the version on FFSO and make them flow naturally, unlike yours which has that oddness (180 panning) where they merge.

As I stated before, it´s a good idea to reverse altough it´s just a guitar tone BEFORE the start. It must be very important for you as you posted the same thing three times. Before that, you claimed that the beat would be off which is not. What comes next?

What comes next ? Haha...hopefully no more confusing posts form our good doctor ! Well I suppose it was worth it since we now have a "fixed" version courtesy of atsu69.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-08 01:10 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: atsu69 ()
Date: April 8, 2021 15:20

gotdablouse
When comparing with the old known booted versions I remember noticing that many of the tracks on FFSO had their channels reversed. Did they mess things up by accident or was it done on purpose to help cover their source ? Strange, like the generally ridiculous recording dates they showed that could have been easily improved by looking at reference sites.

I think FFSO's channels are correct.
But, I don't know the reason why the past bootlegs had their channels reversed.

Posted by: atsu69 ()
Date: April 8, 2021 15:31

gotdablouse
BTW, are there any other "improvements" you can hear on that boot over FFSO ?

It seems only minor improvements to have removed two noises in "Desparate Man" and "Low Down".

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2004
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home