Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-ish: FileFactory Issues?
Date: April 4, 2021 03:52

Has anyone else had issues downloading from FileFactory lately? For the past 2 days, I've tried downloading a file less than 400MB with a free account. Chrome's download tab estimates an hour download time. Most of the time it chokes after 5 minutes, sometimes after getting 90% of the file downloaded.

I'm super frustrated with this. I can download fine from other sites, but not FileFactory.

Re: OT-ish: FileFactory Issues?
Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: April 4, 2021 04:20

yes i had troubles files will down load un you go to incocnito any no why

Posted by: okenny ()
Date: April 4, 2021 05:22

I also have trouble with DL on Chrome browsers, so I copy the address and only DL is done with Microsoft-Edge.

Posted by: ade ()
Date: April 4, 2021 09:24

Register yourself a free filefactory account, stay logged in, now click the link you want to download and you should see the words 'add to my account' click that and the file is added immediately to your own filefactory account. Keep going if you need more than one file. Now go back to your account and download them as normal from there. Sometimes you will get them downloading quicker. Used to be every time but they have wised up.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 4, 2021 10:00

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Has anyone else had issues downloading from FileFactory lately? For the past 2 days, I've tried downloading a file less than 400MB with a free account. Chrome's download tab estimates an hour download time. Most of the time it chokes after 5 minutes, sometimes after getting 90% of the file downloaded.

I'm super frustrated with this. I can download fine from other sites, but not FileFactory.

Try using the link below. Put the File Factor URL into the app & it will (usually) download at high speed.

[www.deepbrid.com]

Date: April 5, 2021 04:23

Thanks for the advice, everyone! That site crholmstrom linked is amazing-- I'll have to try the 'Add to my account' trick a few more times (didn't work the first try) and I'll test Incognito & Edge later.

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: April 5, 2021 20:37

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
That site crholmstrom linked is amazing

That`s true
Thanks Chuck Holmstrom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-05 20:40 by StoneZP.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 5, 2021 20:43

StoneZP
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
That site crholmstrom linked is amazing

That`s true
Thanks Chuck Holmstrom

You're welcome

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: April 6, 2021 00:11

You can also use Jdownloader to open File Factory and MEGA links. It's sometimes faster than downloading from either site.

[jdownloader.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1853
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home