Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HELP ME TO GET ONE COPY OF THE ROLLING STONES LET IT BLEED COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: November 24, 2020 15:27

Hi friends,
I really want a copy of Let it bleed collector's edition for record store day black friday.
The problem is it's impossible to find here in europe. It will be sold exclusively in US.
Please someone who live in US can take a copy for me and immediatly (or in advance) I can send money through paypal or bank transfer.
My email is: p.ale9gri@gmail.com
phone cell: +393276852990 (Call me or write a message on whatsapp)
thanks in advice.
Alessandro

Re: HELP ME TO GET ONE COPY OF THE ROLLING STONES LET IT BLEED COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 24, 2020 16:49

This one is already called 'a crime against vinyl community' winking smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Re: HELP ME TO GET ONE COPY OF THE ROLLING STONES LET IT BLEED COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 24, 2020 16:54

Only 900 available on colored vinyl...it’ll be on eBay in no time

Date: November 24, 2020 16:57

ironbelly
This one is already called 'a crime against vinyl community' winking smiley
[www.youtube.com]

I've already watched this video ahahah

Date: November 24, 2020 16:59

Munichhilton

Only 900 available on colored vinyl...it’ll be on eBay in no time

Yeah, I know...
I call several shop in Us but nodoby of them ship this item to europe.
If someone of you could try to keep an extra copy I will send immediatly money back

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: November 24, 2020 18:10

I'm coming in to this late in the game. Where is it available? Surely one can preorder it, unless it's already sold out. If it's already sold out, roma 1927 is looking a getting flogged from here to the outer limits of the universe and back.

What is important about this? Does it contain the air you need to breathe? I'e gone on quests before for things, but don't get too fanatical about material shit. It could be destroyed a day after you acquire it. And you don't want to learn the lesson about possessions the hard way (Like I have, when all my 1972 vintage Stones pendants, sterling silver necklaces, and other priceless items were stolen by a homeless fellow I was putting up because he was in a bad way).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1227
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home