Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: SOME GIRLS Sessions Vol 01 - FP 077
Posted by: imthemastah ()
Date: November 15, 2020 23:23

SO happy to see this! Thank you!

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: November 16, 2020 09:59

tx alot Norbert !

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: November 17, 2020 01:31

Thank you!

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:13

Thanks

Posted by: edkeef ()
Date: November 22, 2020 16:28

Thank you StonyRoad for all of your hard work! Have loved all of the boxes I have been able to get so far!
I see on the Some Girls 077 you said "Please don't ask for a repost" and I missed it.
Is there a directory by label so if you listed it in all of your posts
like I have seen for Post label / Publisher.... I have searched for Frankenstein and FP but could not find one.
If you will be posting it again in a label directory, maybe I might find it there without having to ask?
Any advice is welcome. If I missed it for good, well, my mistake! Thanks again for all of your hard work. A PRO job all the way!

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: November 22, 2020 16:41

edkeef
Thank you StonyRoad for all of your hard work! Have loved all of the boxes I have been able to get so far!
I see on the Some Girls 077 you said "Please don't ask for a repost" and I missed it.
Is there a directory by label so if you listed it in all of your posts
like I have seen for Post label / Publisher.... I have searched for Frankenstein and FP but could not find one.
If you will be posting it again in a label directory, maybe I might find it there without having to ask?
Any advice is welcome. If I missed it for good, well, my mistake! Thanks again for all of your hard work. A PRO job all the way!
Hi edkeef,
I will not do a repost (or I will never finished) but certainly a nice soul here will do it!
About directory by label you must go to:[iorr.org]
there you will find the FP collection (but for the new volumes you have to wait that the nice people who increase the stonesvault will find the times to do it)
At the end you'll get it!

Date: November 22, 2020 20:50

Thank you for fast reply! Yes I do not want to be a pain for you or anybody! Thanks again for your great work! You should be working for the band! Maybe eventually they will offer these kind of things as downloads to save themselves the money of producing covers and other physical products. Seems like it wouldn't cost them much and people like us would gladly pay for this kind of stuff!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 25, 2020 20:37

Also available in Stonesvault [iorr.org]

Date: November 27, 2020 09:11

Thank you so much for all of the older links!!! Treasure chest!!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1312
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home