Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

QT: 25X5 The Continuing Adventures Of The Rolling Stones (Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD)
Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: November 11, 2020 17:43

Just curious,

Does anybody know this edition?

The Rolling Stones 25X5 The Continuing Adventures aka “Rolling 63-89” (Limited 1989 Edition) (Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD)

I have a VHS transfer to 1 x DVD-5 PAL with menu created with TMPGEnc DVD Author. Made it by me.

I also have a 2 x DVD-5 PAL edition.

I don't have the WOW 028.

I uploaded to WeTransfer the 2xDVD-5 PAL edition to a friend, links are active for 7 days but I can't share it here.

Thank you

---

“I got nasty habits; I take tea at three.”

Re: QT: 25X5 The Continuing Adventures Of The Rolling Stones (Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 11, 2020 18:08

Gonzalo, this seems to be an upgrade from the versions we most have!

I rember you making and authoring a dvd out of my original VHS, would you please upload send it to me whenever you want and can. TIA

Re: QT: 25X5 The Continuing Adventures Of The Rolling Stones (Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD)
Date: November 11, 2020 18:48

Quique-stone

I rember you making and authoring a dvd out of my original VHS, would you please upload send it to me whenever you want and can. TIA

Sabia que ibas a ser el primero en comentar esto.

Tu VHS lo habia llevado a una casa que no tenia una buena placa capturadora de video. Esa transferencia tiene una resolution de 352x288 con un bitrate de 2400 kbps bitrate.

Los 2 DVDs que tengo fueron bajados de una pagina rusa de torrentes en 720x576 con una resolución de 9800 kpbs bitrate.

Y aca no lo puedo compartir porque es oficial.

Saludos.

Date: November 11, 2020 18:59

I don't have the (2 x DVD Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD) like Quique thought!

The question was, does anybody know that (Limited 1989 Edition) (Remastered from LaserDisc to DVD)???

Thank you.

Posted by: lincolnblues ()
Date: November 11, 2020 19:01

gonzalo76
Quique-stone

Sabia que ibas a ser el primero en comentar esto.

Tu VHS lo habia llevado a una casa que no tenia una buena placa capturadora de video. Esa transferencia tiene una resolution de 352x288 con un bitrate de 2400 kbps bitrate.

Los 2 DVDs que tengo fueron bajados de una pagina rusa de torrentes en 720x576 con una resolución de 9800 kpbs bitrate.

Y aca no lo puedo compartir porque es oficial.

Saludos.

Você pode subir o DVD e compartilhar por e-mail com quem estiver interessado. Agradeço se fizer isso

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 11, 2020 19:17

Por favor mandalo por correo electrónico.
Complicado conseguir esa movie digital.

Thank you in advance

Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: November 11, 2020 20:00

Can you send me the link ?
Thank you

Date: November 11, 2020 23:40

Hi Gonzalo, just to make clarify:

1. I lost the transfer you made out of my VHS, that's why I requested it to you again (I still have the commercial video tape).
2. I understood you perfectly (it was totally clear you don't have the Japanese LD transferred version and you were asking for it).

thumbs up

Date: November 11, 2020 23:43

Quique-stone
Hi Gonzalo, just to make clarify:

1. I lost the transfer you made out of my VHS, that's why I requested it to you again (I still have the commercial video tape).
2. I understood you perfectly (it was totally clear you don't have the Japanese LD transferred version and you were asking for it).

thumbs up

Your transfer is not good because of the low quality resolution I explained before. I have a better transfer and that's the one I uploaded and shared it.

EDIT: Did you check your email by chance?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-11 23:47 by gonzalo76.

Posted by: lincolnblues ()
Date: November 11, 2020 23:52

Recebi os links para download. Gracias amigo

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 12, 2020 03:19

Go ahead and post them as this title isn't available any more/

Posted by: kadu80 ()
Date: November 12, 2020 03:24

Can you send me the link too, please ?
Thank you in advance.

Date: November 12, 2020 04:40

exilestones
Go ahead and post them as this title isn't available any more/

OK, I'll make a new topic just to avoid confusion.

Date: November 12, 2020 05:34

kadu80
Can you send me the link too, please ?
Thank you in advance.

User Profile: kadu80
Email: Hidden

Download it here [iorr.org]

Date: November 12, 2020 10:59

thumbs up

Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: November 12, 2020 13:09

Thank you very much gonzalo76, it's an upgrade for me.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 13, 2020 00:29

I also don't have the WOW 028.
If interested I have a 25x5 with Japonese subtitles

Posted by: FloresMuertas ()
Date: January 13, 2023 04:29

Hola, alguien lo tiene con subtítulos en español?

Gracias

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 13, 2023 07:54

I do not know that particular release of 25X5. I have a laserdisc of 25X5.

Laserdisc was the highest quality of 25X5 released. They did not release the documentary on DVD.

I believe were two major pressings/releases of 25X5 on laserdisc.

As far as anything extra on the laserdisc than on the videotapes, I don't know about anything extra.

I'm waiting for 65X5, or 'The Dream Box!' My dreams, but I'm sure it's coming. The Stones have been squirreling away stuff for years!

Date: January 13, 2023 14:31

Existe una versión Argentina con subtítulos en español de Pentha Group licenciado a Argentina Sono Film Video . No logro conseguirlo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-13 14:44 by FloresMuertas.

Date: January 13, 2023 16:45

FloresMuertas
Existe una versión Argentina con subtítulos en español de Pentha Group licenciado a Argentina Sono Film Video . No logro conseguirlo.

No la conozco, debe ser pirata porque ni siquiera figura en discogs

Doblada al español: [www.youtube.com]

Date: January 13, 2023 17:21

Esa no es la versión, la versión que mensiono esta con subtítulos y el idioma original. Y no es bootleg.

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: January 13, 2023 21:35

Tuve esa edición que decís me la gane en la vieja Rock and Pop, pero la "perdí" hace mucho tiempo, solo me queda una version americana.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home