Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For Sale: Two tickets - Rolling Stones Unzipped in Groningen/NL
Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: October 28, 2020 17:56

Hi guys,
due to unforeseen circumstances I can't make it to the
Unzipped Exhibition in Groningen!
I've got two tickets for sale - 58 Euros, and you're in for a
great treat!
Date: 19 November 2020 Admission slot: 11:30 - 11.45 h

Please contact me privately if interested. - Email not hidden.

Re: For Sale: Two tickets - Rolling Stones Unzipped in Groningen/NL
Date: October 31, 2020 11:57

Really no-one?
Come on!
You don't know what you'll be missing!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 1, 2020 00:10

Norbert

2nd Lockdown ? winking smiley

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: November 1, 2020 00:36

Irix
Norbert

Probably these are the "unforeseen circumstances" cool smiley

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: November 1, 2020 09:39

I have been to "Exhibitionism" in London a few years ago, dont think that Groningen would do any bettersmiling smiley

Date: November 1, 2020 10:34

deardoctor
Irix
Norbert

Probably these are the "unforeseen circumstances" cool smiley

If it was just a second lockdown... I could live with that. In that case the money would be refunded anyway.

Date: November 1, 2020 15:05

Norbert

If it was just a second lockdown... I could live with that. In that case the money would be refunded anyway.

Due to the actual Corona-measures in half Europe you could try to get a refund (or a voucher) from the Museum ....

Date: November 1, 2020 15:10

Irix
Norbert

Due to the actual Corona-measures in half Europe you could try to get a refund (or a voucher) from the Museum ....

Only if there is a lockdown in the Netherlands, they told me...and who would actually want that to happen? Let's just hope for the best for everyone!

Posted by: joguema ()
Date: November 1, 2020 16:22

Sorry, but I can't go, although I would love to be in Groningen again. I was there several times in the early 70s and bought many Stones and Beatles boots in several record shops and in a shop (Tante Leni) for second hand comicbooks.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: November 2, 2020 01:57

Rumour:
Probably Tuesday the government is gonna announcing that from Thursday November 5th all the musea in the the Netherlands have to shut down the doors for at least 2 weeks to get down the numbers of Covid infections.

Source: [t.co] (article in Dutch)

Date: November 3, 2020 18:10

Mabru

Tuesday the government is gonna announcing that from Thursday November 5th all the musea in the the Netherlands have to shut down the doors for at least 2 weeks to get down the numbers of Covid infections.

Looks like the museums will indeed be closed for 2 weeks: [www.RTLNieuws.nl] .

Date: November 3, 2020 18:55

Irix
Mabru

Tuesday the government is gonna announcing that from Thursday November 5th all the musea in the the Netherlands have to shut down the doors for at least 2 weeks to get down the numbers of Covid infections.

Looks like the museums will indeed be closed for 2 weeks: [www.RTLNieuws.nl] .

Thanks for the information!

Date: November 3, 2020 22:40

Norbert

Official:

"Het Groninger Museum is van 4 november t/m 19 november gesloten in verband met de verscherpte maatregelen rondom COVID-19. We hopen je op 20 november weer te mogen ontvangen, maar dit is nog niet met zekerheid te zeggen. Check de website www.groningermuseum.nl voor actuele informatie over bijvoorbeeld gekochte tickets." - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] , [www.GroningerMuseum.nl] .

From [www.GroningerMuseum.nl] :

"The museum will be closed from 4 through 19 November in line with Dutch government measures to combat the spread of Covid-19. We don’t yet know for certain whether the museum will reopen on 20 November, but of course we hope to welcome you back soon.

If you have bought tickets (from 4 November), we will refund the money to your account. Refunds will take approximately three weeks.

For up-to-date information on opening times and tickets, visit the website, subscribe to the newsletter or follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.

Questions? Contact us at service@groningermuseum.nl."

Date: November 4, 2020 08:56

Irix
Norbert

Official:

"Het Groninger Museum is van 4 november t/m 19 november gesloten in verband met de verscherpte maatregelen rondom COVID-19. We hopen je op 20 november weer te mogen ontvangen, maar dit is nog niet met zekerheid te zeggen. Check de website www.groningermuseum.nl voor actuele informatie over bijvoorbeeld gekochte tickets." - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] , [www.GroningerMuseum.nl] .

From [www.GroningerMuseum.nl] :

"The museum will be closed from 4 through 19 November in line with Dutch government measures to combat the spread of Covid-19. We don’t yet know for certain whether the museum will reopen on 20 November, but of course we hope to welcome you back soon.

If you have bought tickets (from 4 November), we will refund the money to your account. Refunds will take approximately three weeks.

For up-to-date information on opening times and tickets, visit the website, subscribe to the newsletter or follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.

Questions? Contact us at service@groningermuseum.nl."

Thanks you so much!
I'm sorry, of course, for all the fans who have got tickets for admission in these two weeks...but it certainly helps me...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1607
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home