Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Ketih singing Get Of My Cloud
Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: October 22, 2020 20:31

So, many years back (04-05) someone here sent me a bootleg with a version of Keith Singing Get Off My Cloud. If I remember it correctly, he was almost talking / speaking the words over an odd cool background effect. Over the years, I lost this version and also digitally, as it was on a old hard drive. Anybody remember this version or have an Mp3 or youtube link of this. Any help would be appreciated. Also, what year was this cut?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-22 20:34 by The Mez.

Re: Request: Ketih singing Get Of My Cloud
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: October 22, 2020 20:35

This one ?
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-22 20:41 by JMARCOU.

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: October 22, 2020 20:50

Thanks for this. It was similar (the Keith talking parts). Yeah it was def studio take, not a live version. I seem to remember it being different than this though. Think was labeled Suicide mix - Apartment mix or similar such. The version someone sent me was just Keith's talking parts. Maybe someone culled out the non- pre-chorus portions. thanks for posting that youtube clip! really enjoyed it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-22 20:53 by The Mez.

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: October 23, 2020 00:13

I'm pretty sure it was Alexis Korner on vocals and not Keef. Although I could be wrong it's just what I always thought. It doesn't sound like Keith to me at all except the middle part and backing vocals.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-23 00:18 by shadooby.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home