Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: As Tears Go By (with Taylor Swift)
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: October 13, 2020 03:29

Hi everyone,

A big thanks again to all who helped with my DC 2019 search. Now I'm looking for the best audio and video of As Tears Go By (with Taylor Swift) from Chicago, June 3rd, 2013.

Many, many thanks,
ExileStones

Re: ISO: As Tears Go By (with Taylor Swift)
Date: October 13, 2020 04:27

This video has some nice footage but I couldn't get it to download: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: October 13, 2020 04:49

exilestones
This video has some nice footage but I couldn't get it to download: [www.youtube.com]

Try using this, it worked fine, I just did it...

YTmp3

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:10

Download link
[we.tl]
1 item
As Tears Go By - Taylor Swift guest vox wThe Rolling Stones (Chicago, IL 6313).mp4
142 MB

I used 'ClipGrab'

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: October 13, 2020 11:43

Please watch your mail.

Date: October 14, 2020 19:11

Kevin, thanks for the easy YouTube downloader! Everyone should go to the link you sent.

Blue, thanks for the email!

Jaap, I'm always indebted to your generosity and help.

Date: October 14, 2020 19:14

I'm downloading DVD MfG 80 2013.06.03 Chicago.

I'm surprised that I don't find any audience recordings of the June 3, 2013 show. There must be one somewhere.

Date: October 15, 2020 01:20

KevinM
exilestones

YTmp3

I tried downloading this video with the link above and it said a downloaded a virus and got no video.

Date: October 15, 2020 02:36

exilestones
KevinM
exilestones

YTmp3

I tried downloading this video with the link above and it said a downloaded a virus and got no video.

I've used that site 1,000's of times in recent years. I don't even use a Pop-Up Blocker on it when I do & haven't ever encountered any issues. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm based in the U.S., but I wouldn't think that makes a difference. I do use Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware & Anti-virus etc. programs, so maybe they ran interference?

In the last couple of years many of the YT to MP3 DL sites have been shut down, but not this one, so it's very strange you're getting a different result. If you don't mind me asking, what country are you based in?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-15 02:49 by KevinM.

Date: October 15, 2020 02:39

@exilestones

I've used that site 1,000's of times in recent years. I don't even use a Pop-Up Blocker on it when I do & haven't ever encountered any issues. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm based in the U.S., but I wouldn't think that makes a difference. I do use Anti-Malware & Anti-Spyware & Anti-virus etc. programs, so maybe they ran interference?

In the last couple of years many of the YT to MP3 DL sites have been shut down, but not this one, so it's very strange you're getting a different result. If you don't mind me asking, what country are you based in?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-15 02:50 by KevinM.

Date: October 15, 2020 02:46

@ExileStones

If you have any concerns, this site will check the Safety of the URL (web address). https://safe.procheck.site/

Here are a few more I've used plenty of times (for MP3 etc.) in recent years/months:

[www.mp3juices.cc] (this one has 7 searchable options)

[www.easymp3converter.com]

[mp3converter.tv]

[www.youtubemp3.pro]

[bitdownloader.net]

[www.mp3yt.net]

Date: October 15, 2020 03:20

KevinM
@exilestones

I don't think I downloaded a virus but a pop-up said I did. Then it tried to sell me Norton anti-virus.

Date: October 15, 2020 03:23

Hi Kevin,

I tried it again and it worked - no problem.

Thanks

Date: October 15, 2020 03:29

exilestones
KevinM
@exilestones

I don't think I downloaded a virus but a pop-up said I did. Then it tried to sell me Norton anti-virus.

Glad it wasn't a virus...you had me questioning my own AV software etc. Just as an added precaution, you may wanna run a AV scan to make sure no virus etc.

BTW the mp3juices.cc site has been a goldmine for unreleased & uber-rare stuff, I've found tons of Hendrix (among other artists) not on YT & other mainstream sites, b/c it pulls from upto 7 different sources (if you select them initially before your search). It's good for entire LP's, even found a really rare Hendrix 3hr.45min rehearsal. The search capability of it's algorithm is solid. There's even FLAC!

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: October 15, 2020 07:15

I use 4K Video Downloader and 4K YouTube to MP3 and both programs are free and no issues. You can also get the paid version but free is good enough for me.

Posted by: claudinedidit ()
Date: October 15, 2020 20:15

Here's a good audience recording in glorious MP3 @320. The link is valid for seven days.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a bootleg name or any kind of artwork. This was the one I kept. Enjoy!

[we.tl]

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 16, 2020 21:51

exilestones

I'm surprised that I don't find any audience recordings of the June 3, 2013 show. There must be one somewhere.

2013.06.03 Another Tremendous Evening, Chicago (Ironchef Master)
[www.filefactory.com]

2013.06.03 Chicago (JimmyShelter Remaster).rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster) (ARTWORK).rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster).part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster).part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-16 22:03 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: October 18, 2020 01:28

THE DON
I use 4K Video Downloader and 4K YouTube to MP3 and both programs are free and no issues. You can also get the paid version but free is good enough for me.

Thank you. I'll check it out.

Date: October 18, 2020 01:28

claudinedidit
Here's a good audience recording in glorious MP3 @320. The link is valid for seven days.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a bootleg name or any kind of artwork. This was the one I kept. Enjoy!

[we.tl]

Thanks for the keeper!

Date: October 18, 2020 01:33

stonesmuziekfan
exilestones

2013.06.03 Another Tremendous Evening, Chicago (Ironchef Master)
[www.filefactory.com]

2013.06.03 Chicago (JimmyShelter Remaster).rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster) (ARTWORK).rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster).part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
2013.06.03 United Center, Chicago, IL (Ironchef SB Remaster).part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Thanks, Jaap. I have a lot of work ahead of me to sort it all out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1392
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home