Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: 2006-02-21. Buenos Aires, Argentina (Original 2xDVD-R - untouched) (TV Unbroadcast)
Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: October 11, 2020 22:28

The Rolling Stones
River Plate Stadium
Buenos Aires, Argentina
February 21, 2006

Pro-Shot (Excellent quality)

This is an unbroadcast TV version including "Shattered" and "Start Me Up", not included on the TV broadcast.

I bought them as a 2 DVD-R to a guy that worked on channel 13 back in 2006.

These are the "original DVD-Rs", untouched, just like I bought them, with the original menu. Not re-encoded or re-authored.

You can't select chapters while playback without returning to the main menu! That's why I didn't share it here before.

I labeled them "master original" like the seller told us, but "unbroadcast original" would've been better... since there is no master around. Viejorollinga, still a fool, Madafaka and I bought these DVD-Rs to the same guy.

Lineage:
2 x DVD-R (1st gen) -> DVD Decrypter -> VIDEO_TS -> IORR (never shared before)

Technical:
Video: MPEG-2, 720X480, 29.97 fps (4:3) NTSC, 8000 kb/s
Audio: Linear PCM, 48.000 Hz, 16 bits, Stereo, 1536 Kbps

Chapters:

DVD 1

01. Jumpin' Jack Flash
02. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll
03. Shattered
04. Oh No, Not You Again
05. Tumbling Dice
06. Worried About You
07. Rain Fall Down
08. Midnight Rambler
09. (Night Time Is) The Right Time
Band introduction (not broadcast)
10. This Place Is Empty

Running Time: 57 min. 17 sec.

DVD 2

01. Happy
02. Miss You (B-Stage)
03. Rough Justice (B-Stage)
04. Start Me Up (B-Stage)
05. Honky Tonk Women (B-Stage)
06. Sympathy For The Devil
07. Paint It, Black
08. Brown Sugar
09. You Can't Always Get What You Want
10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Running Time: 57 min. 37 sec.

Notes:

Includes Shattered and Start Me Up, omitted in the TV broadcast.
Band Intro and the first 30 seconds of Midnight Rambler were not broadcast, and it's not even here in this "unbroadcast" version.
DVD-R photo and ticket included.
No artwork.

My comments:

First of all... there is NO COMPLETE Pro-Shot.

So, when you read something like "The Complete Show for the first time ever", means that "Shattered" and "Start Me Up" are included. But, Band intro, and the first 30 seconds of Midnight Rambler are missing, and also the intro and outro of the show (they didn't consider important to broadcast I guess... lol).

And, when you read something like "From the Master Recording", actually, it's not, because if it where from the master recording, that would mean the complete show, without menu and chapters.

Now, Viejorollinga, still a fool, Madafaka and I, bought the same 2xDVD-R unbroadcast TV to the same guy. I know those guys from Banquete de Pordioseros and Rocksoff.org tree.

Hernan (still a fool) Re-encoded and Re-authored these DVD-Rs with new menus and shared them at Rocksoff.org (and maybe at DIME too). Madafaka also shared his version (but I don't know if they were the originals or another re-authored version).

Now, I'm sharing the original version for the first time ever here to the IORR community.

My re-encoded and re-authored version was shared here: [iorr.org]

060221A 21st February: Buenos Aires, Argentina, River Plate Stadium
(Jumping Jack Flash/It's Only Rock'n Roll/Shattered/Oh No, Not You Again/
Tumbling Dice/Worried About You/Rain Fall Down/Midnight Rambler/Night
Time/Band introduction/This Place Is Empty/Happy/Miss You/Rough Justice/
Start Me Up/Honky Tonk Women/Sympathy For The Devil/Paint It Black/
Brown Sugar/You Can't Always Get What You Want/Satisfaction)
Note: Broadcast live by Argentinian radio (Radio Spika). Telecast by Argentinian
TV (Canal Trece) on February 23 (omitting Shattered and Start Me Up).
Released in parts on the 4 DVD-boxset 'The Biggest Bang' in 2007 (see
070612A). [www.nzentgraf.de]

PS: The ticket on nzentgraf site... is my ticket from Feb 21, edited with the ticket from Feb 23... LOL!
Since my Feb 21 ticket was broken, I added the missing part from the Feb 23 ticket with Photoshop.
Take a look at CAMPO No. 23784, that number belongs to Feb 23. Feb 21 has CAMPO No. 231?
How did it end on Nico's site? Maybe because I included the edited ticket in "Shattered in Buenos Aires" when I shared on DIME.

Download links:
valid for 1 week (2020/10/30)

DVD1 ( 3.23GB )
[we.tl]
[we.tl]
[we.tl]
[we.tl]

DVD2 ( 3.20GB )
[we.tl]
[we.tl]
[we.tl]
[we.tl]

INFO+LOGS
[we.tl]

Enjoy,
Gonzalo
gonzalo76 (aka stones4ever)

Menu 1

Menu 2

Screenshots

I labeled them "master original" like the seller told me, but "unbroadcast original" would've been better... since there is no master around.
Viejorollinga, still a fool, Madafaka and I bought these DVD-Rs to the same guy.

Tickets

POST: 2006-02-21. Buenos Aires, Argentina (2xDVD-R - re-authored by gonzalo76) (TV Unbroadcast)
POST: 2006-02-21. Buenos Aires, Argentina (Shattered In Buenos Aires) (2CD) (TV Unbroadcast)

EDIT: New links by request...

---

“I got nasty habits; I take tea at three.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-24 06:44 by gonzalo76.

Re: POST: 2006-02-21. Buenos Aires, Argentina (Original 2xDVD-R - untouched) (TV Unbroadcast)
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: October 12, 2020 09:56

Thank you so much for sharing both versions, gonzalo!

Re: POST: 2006-02-21. Buenos Aires, Argentina (Original 2xDVD-R - untouched) (TV Unbroadcast)
Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: October 24, 2020 06:46

New links by request...

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: October 25, 2020 01:25

Thanks.thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home