Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post:WeTransfer Link for [DICD3-007] More Stoned Than You'll Ever Be - Anthology 1963-1971 (v.1)
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 2, 2020 03:01

https://we.tl/t-8uxWFAQSuv

[we.tl]

Per kitoise's request, this is the wetransfer link.

BUYER BEWARE: It has taken twelve hours of my time to upload this and then generate a link via weTransfer. I will not do this again. It may very well seem selfish to some of you, but the minority of site members here on IORR provide most of the files we all enjoy, employing their personal time gratis in order that these files can be made available.

I for one have greatly benefitted from this generosity. What I find rather disheartning is when a reupload is requestd, and nobody steps up to the plate with the file they dowloaded.

The visual I get from this is a rabbit staring at a python.

Re: Post:WeTransfer Link for [DICD3-007] More Stoned Than You'll Ever Be - Anthology 1963-1971 (v.1)
Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: October 2, 2020 04:34

thumbs up

---

“I got nasty habits; I take tea at three.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-02 04:44 by gonzalo76.

Re: Post:WeTransfer Link for [DICD3-007] More Stoned Than You'll Ever Be - Anthology 1963-1971 (v.1)
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 2, 2020 06:19

gonzalo76
thumbs up

Thanks for your support. It's a hellishly big file and I swear it took all day o do it. I'm gonna wait to listen to it when I can look at it again!!!!

smoking smiley

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: October 2, 2020 20:54

Thanks to you both!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 3, 2020 16:17

Thanks to you both!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 5, 2020 22:56

HEILOOBAAS
https://we.tl/t-8uxWFAQSuv

[we.tl]

Per kitoise's request, this is the wetransfer link.

I for one have greatly benefitted from this generosity. What I find rather disheartning is when a reupload is requested, and nobody steps up to the plate with the file they dowloaded.

The visual I get from this is a rabbit staring at a python.

you take the words right out of my mouth.
lately some members do step up to the plate.
you can count them on the fingers of one hand, but not all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home