Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANT TO BUY/TRADE Between The Buttons West German London CD
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: August 29, 2020 14:23

All done! winking smiley

1 - Between The Buttons [London 820 138-2] (Matrix: 820 138-2 01 * MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)
2 - Beggars Banquet [London 800 084-2] (Matrix: 800 084-2 03 # MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)
3 - Let It Bleed [London 820 052-2] (Matrix: 820 052-2 01 * MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)

OK. I tracked down my '1st in line' want list. But those West German London CDs with Matrix string MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO with old boxes London logo are in my want list still.
Like pictured below.

I need a couple replacements of playcopies for my collection. Also, I am looking for 'transitional' pressings that were made in 1985-1988.
I am willing to pay up to 15 € for a disc (if CD is in VG - EX shape, no damage/marking to booklet) + reasonable S&H to Portugal.

So if you need some free room on the shelve and/or some relieve for your wallet to purchase the next exclusive red LP from Carnaby Str. shop do not hesitate to contact me. Maybe we can work things up.

If you do not want to sell, I can offer for trade Japanese CDs (Decca London period, analogous to West German London discs), CBS-Sony Japan for Europe CDs, a few 2002 SACD-hybrids and some CDs of interest.

See trade list here.
[www.dropbox.com]

All CDs were tested. Playback without skips and rip without errors are guaranteed. Pictures/scans of the items for trade are available upon request.

My e-mail is open.

Thank you beforehand.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-07 17:51 by ironbelly.

Re: WANT TO BUY/TRADE a couple of West German London CDs
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 29, 2020 22:04

Good luck. It's fun collecting and listening to these rare CDs.

I'm surprised to see the Out of Our Heads above is mono. I was expecting the super-wide stereo.

Date: September 5, 2020 13:39

Bump

Date: September 12, 2020 16:02

Bump

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-15 18:59 by ironbelly.

Date: September 20, 2020 20:38

Bump

Date: October 15, 2020 19:00

Bump!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-23 16:05 by ironbelly.

Date: October 23, 2020 16:05

Bump!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-14 15:22 by ironbelly.

Date: October 31, 2020 15:11

Bump!

Date: November 7, 2020 17:40

Bump!

Re: WANT TO BUY/TRADE WANT TO BUY/TRADE Between The Buttons West German London CD
Date: November 14, 2020 15:22

Bump

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-07 17:52 by ironbelly.

Re: WANT TO BUY/TRADE WANT TO BUY/TRADE Between The Buttons West German London CD
Date: January 7, 2021 17:52

All done! winking smiley

1 - Between The Buttons [London 820 138-2] (Matrix: 820 138-2 01 * MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)
2 - Beggars Banquet [London 800 084-2] (Matrix: 800 084-2 03 # MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)
3 - Let It Bleed [London 820 052-2] (Matrix: 820 052-2 01 * MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO)

OK. I tracked down my '1st in line' want list. But those West German London CDs with Matrix string MADE IN W. GERMANY BY PDO with old boxes London logo are in my want list still.
Like pictured below.

I need a couple replacements of playcopies for my collection. Also, I am looking for 'transitional' pressings that were made in 1985-1988.
I am willing to pay up to 15 € for a disc (if CD is in VG - EX shape, no damage/marking to booklet) + reasonable S&H to Portugal.

So if you need some free room on the shelve and/or some relieve for your wallet to purchase the next exclusive red LP from Carnaby Str. shop do not hesitate to contact me. Maybe we can work things up.

If you do not want to sell, I can offer for trade Japanese CDs (Decca London period, analogous to West German London discs), CBS-Sony Japan for Europe CDs, a few 2002 SACD-hybrids and some CDs of interest.

See trade list here.
[www.dropbox.com]

All CDs were tested. Playback without skips and rip without errors are guaranteed. Pictures/scans of the items for trade are available upon request.

My e-mail is open.

Thank you beforehand.

Re: WANT TO BUY/TRADE Between The Buttons West German London CD
Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: January 8, 2021 04:27

"Product information" available:

[rutracker.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-08 04:31 by andrews27.

Date: January 8, 2021 10:27

andrews27
"Product information" available:

[rutracker.org]
Thanks but no thanks winking smiley
I am interested in physical product, something you can hold in hands and plant on a shelve but not in digital files/downloads.

You know, people still collecting things winking smiley. Some even shell off bold money for exclusive releases.
Thus, no downloads or links to rutracker winking smiley.

Date: January 8, 2021 17:36

ironbelly

Well, I enjoyed that download and recommend it, plus the Austrian Aftermath that I got elsewhere. (The German one at my link may be good as well.)

My view is that the best vinyl is better than the best CD, and I've auditioned vinyl releases like you've auditioned CDs. And collected.

Still, someone else might like to hear the German CD in download, since you brought it up. Buying it if they like it, of course. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-08 17:43 by andrews27.

Date: January 8, 2021 17:59

andrews27
ironbelly

Well, I enjoyed that download and recommend it, plus the Austrian Aftermath that I got elsewhere. (The German one at my link may be good as well.)
Austrian Aftermath???? eye popping smiley Never heard of that one. Can you show a picture of it?

German CD in that discography is a keeper with unprocessed wide stereo mixes. And I know the person, who provide the rip winking smiley.

andrews27
My view is that the best vinyl is better than the best CD
I mentioned it above. I am offering a relieve to the wallet for those who want to purchase the next red vinyl winking smiley.

Date: January 8, 2021 18:59

ironbelly
Austrian Aftermath???? eye popping smiley Never heard of that one. Can you show a picture of it?

That was a rip I downloaded. I have to hunt through my hard drives to find it. But now you've got me curious, so I will definitely post info when available.

ironbelly
And I know the person, who provide the rip

So I see, looking more closely at that torrent...

I'm listening now, that is some really nice wide stereo from the DDR.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-08 19:41 by andrews27.

Date: January 13, 2021 21:48

OK, after doing due diligence and searching six HDs, I have to admit I didn't know what I was talking about when I cited "an Austrian Aftermath CD."

The Aftermath I'd been listening to on my computer for a long time is a rip of an English mono LP.

I have a sketchy memory that says I may have downloaded something labeled as a rip of an "Austrian pressing" of the Between the Buttons LP (UK tracklist), but now I can't find the file to confirm, which leaves me wondering what I was listening to for several months in 2019. Discogs reports no Austrian pressings of either album.

Like a disgraced politician, I am forced to slink off in shame. Pity me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-13 22:17 by andrews27.

Date: January 14, 2021 11:12

andrews27
OK, after doing due diligence and searching six HDs, I have to admit I didn't know what I was talking about when I cited "an Austrian Aftermath CD."

The Aftermath I'd been listening to on my computer for a long time is a rip of an English mono LP.

I have a sketchy memory that says I may have downloaded something labeled as a rip of an "Austrian pressing" of the Between the Buttons LP (UK tracklist), but now I can't find the file to confirm, which leaves me wondering what I was listening to for several months in 2019. Discogs reports no Austrian pressings of either album.

Like a disgraced politician, I am forced to slink off in shame. Pity me.
You are perfectly OK. It is just your memory that does not work properly. Things like that happened.

There are two options for the rips you listened to. Either PBTHAL or Prof. Stoned. They made wonderful rips. and those rips are spread all around torrent sites. Unfortunately, this is not mine format winking smiley.

Here is my latest catch - Japanese Beggars Banquet [London P33L 50002 (800 084-2)] packed with West German CD. Apparently, very late re-issue est. mid-1987.

The disc has black and red ffrr London label but carries PDO string on the hub. In the prefect world this CD should not exist. Because all books and internet data bases claim that there was no CD with PDO string and black and red label winking smiley.

Date: January 14, 2021 19:33

Correct, the rip of the English Aftermath mono LP that I have is by Professor Stoned, with bonus tracks from a mono Flowers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2121
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home