Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Little Queenie (live in Chicago 1997) Bridges To Bremen Japan bonus track
Posted by: René ()
Date: August 23, 2020 17:11

Hi,

I'm looking for:

- Little Queenie (live in Chicago 1997).

It was the Bridges To Bremen Japan bonus track.
Anyone willing to upload it as a FLAC?
Please not packed as rar, I'm no expert.

Thx!

Regards, René

Re: Request: Little Queenie (live in Chicago 1997) Bridges To Bremen Japan bonus track
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: August 23, 2020 20:49

here you go
workupload

HMN

Re: Request: Little Queenie (live in Chicago 1997) Bridges To Bremen Japan bonus track
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: August 23, 2020 20:52

you don`t need to be an expert to unpacked files from a rar. Winrar is very simple and easy to use and is for free.maybe you need some information (very easy to understand) and/or a little help from a friend, and all your rar problems are solved.
But i understand and promise not to send you files in rar.
Good luck.

[simple.wikipedia.org]

[winrar.en.uptodown.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-23 21:06 by StoneZP.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 23, 2020 22:59

win rar is easy and everyone uses it. you need to learn it.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 23, 2020 23:04

thumbs up

Posted by: René ()
Date: August 24, 2020 14:19

Aaaah, thank you very much Honestman and StoneZP!

Regards, René

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: August 24, 2020 15:59

Hate to tell you but this flac has no sense since it was sourced from DVD. Initially, audio format on DVD is lossy. I run it through Trader's Little Helper test. The result is - track looks like MPEG with probability 100%.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: August 24, 2020 20:10

ironbelly
Hate to tell you but this flac has no sense since it was sourced from DVD. Initially, audio format on DVD is lossy. I run it through Trader's Little Helper test. The result is - track looks like MPEG with probability 100%.

You're absolutely right, my mistake I didn't recall it was from the MPEG confused smiley

HMN

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: August 24, 2020 21:52

Honestman
ironbelly

You're absolutely right, my mistake I didn't recall it was from the MPEG confused smiley
Sorry, guys.
I must correct myself on this one and stop using blindly TLH in the future.
If this file came from the compilation Made In Japan that was presented by Deltics some time ago - it is OK. That one is lossless rip from Bluray.
One thing that puzzles TLH and leads to MPEG result is relatively sharp cut-off/step at appr. 19.5 kHz. This step is recognized by TLH as a signature of MPEG. But this step is due to the recording equipment. It is not caused by lossless->lossy transformation (like mp3). Usually mp3 has cut-off within 12-15 kHz range.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home