Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Rolling Stones - Live At LA Forum_July 11th 1975_UPGRADE2020_AcidProject_017
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 13, 2020 23:03

wiredallnight
falo01

That's the point. Not sure what went wrong, I guess some pressing failures or some misunderstanding when handing over the tapes to the pressing factory, whatever, the box completely mislabelled the Millard tapes.

Definitively not true, they did not completely mislabel the tapes. The 9th and 13th shows are correct, the 11th and 12th are the two in question, if they are correct or mixed up. The only real mistake they made is on the sheet for Disc 4 where they write July 9 instead of 12:

See: [www.dbboots.com] (scroll down)

Another major problem of this box set is that they filled up gaps in Millard's tapes with tracks from other shows without declaring it!

yes, not all info is wrong. Completely mislabled for me is, when I cannot trust the complete tracklisting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-13 23:10 by falo01.

Re: The Rolling Stones - Live At LA Forum_July 11th 1975_UPGRADE2020_AcidProject_017
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 13, 2020 23:08

dcba
falo01
[
I'm on vacation, so I can't list the detailed information about the mislabelling of "Whores". Maybe someone else can link it here

Didn't the guy who sent his tapes to the EV label explained here how they messed up? He did, a few years ago.

yes, thats the info I´m talking about.
If I remember correctly, he also talked about the bonus DVD and stated that
those videos are in correct order, so you can check the clothing to assign
videos & photos to the right date.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: August 15, 2020 01:21

It's July 13th.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home