Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Scarlet - Alternate Version
Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: August 2, 2020 06:24

Was gonna try to upload this to my YouTube page but it wont allow me so here's the alternate version (alternate mix and different vocals starting at 2:47) that premiered on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show. ENJOY!! smileys with beer

[wetransfer.com]

Re: Scarlet - Alternate Version
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 2, 2020 06:39

smileys with beer

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: August 2, 2020 07:42

Thank you for sharing.

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: August 2, 2020 08:24

Thx

Date: August 2, 2020 10:09

My apologies if the link does not work!! This link works, posted by Rockman

[wetransfer.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-02 10:31 by JordyLicks96.

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: August 2, 2020 12:33

Thanks a lot. Very well spotted, sounds like 2020 vocals from 2.47 onwards to me!

N

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: August 3, 2020 15:26

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: Mander2311 ()
Date: August 3, 2020 18:47

SPLENDIDO.
GRAZIE 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!
smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<hot smileydrinking smiley

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 3, 2020 19:34

Thanks. I can’t wait to get home to hear it!

Posted by: einte ()
Date: August 3, 2020 20:37

Thank you !! I love it pretty good mix

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: August 3, 2020 21:34

Many thanks Jordy and Rockman thumbs up.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 3, 2020 22:09

Tonstone
Many thanks Jordy and Rockman thumbs up.

+1! smileys with beer

Posted by: claudinedidit ()
Date: August 4, 2020 00:57

That is different. I like it. Thank you very much for posting it.

Posted by: davidestrada ()
Date: August 4, 2020 01:25

Thank you!

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: August 4, 2020 08:21

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-05 20:19 by wiredallnight.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: August 4, 2020 12:06

thank you!

I like this mix far better compared to the ending of the youtube-version.
hope, this alternate will make it on the deluxe.

Date: August 4, 2020 15:55

wiredallnight
With the repaired beginning (the voiceover at the end however is still there): [we.tl]

TY

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 5, 2020 17:09

wiredallnight
With the repaired beginning (the voiceover at the end however is still there): [we.tl]

Is this now the same as the just added to Youtube Single Mix?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 5, 2020 19:17

Thank you, M, i Love this song

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: August 5, 2020 20:18

Maindefender
wiredallnight

Yes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-05 20:18 by wiredallnight.

Date: August 6, 2020 21:16

wiredallnight
Maindefender
wiredallnight

Yes

No - it's an edit of the Single Mix.

N

Posted by: afilosa09 ()
Date: August 7, 2020 15:26

wiredallnight
Maindefender
wiredallnight

Yes
At least they made this one readily available unlike the single mix of Ghost Town.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: August 7, 2020 18:15

Thanks

Date: August 7, 2020 18:35

The (great) single version and the lp version are available now as download tracks. Thanks to the RS therefor! I'm still can't wait for GHS Deluxe. There is also a Radio Mix, which is an edit of the single version. It can be heard on "The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show" from BBC2 Radio and on the new official video featuring Paul Mescal. Both tracks have voice overdubs at the beginnig and at the end. So i did a few tries to clean the song from voice overdubs. I'm very satisfied with my last try, which is only good for 2 days.
Here my rebuilded 'Radio Mix' without any voices from Zoe's interviews or Paul's videoacting and with best possible soundquality:
[filefactory.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-07 18:45 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Date: August 7, 2020 19:14

BlueTurns2Grey
The (great) single version and the lp version are available now as download tracks. Thanks to the RS therefor! I'm still can't wait for GHS Deluxe. There is also a Radio Mix, which is an edit of the single version. It can be heard on "The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show" from BBC2 Radio and on the new official video featuring Paul Mescal. Both tracks have voice overdubs at the beginnig and at the end. So i did a few tries to clean the song from voice overdubs. I'm very satisfied with my last try, which is only good for 2 days.
Here my rebuilded 'Radio Mix' without any voices from Zoe's interviews or Paul's videoacting and with best possible soundquality:
[filefactory.com]

Thanks for the assembling job. This radio edit was also played on RTÈ radio, so I guess that selected radio stations got the edit version as a soundfile in advance. Strange enough the promovideo had this version titled as The War On Drugs Remix yesterday when it premiered. But they took this misleading title off over night. Maybe just a cut-and-paste mistake? Or we will get a remix of that name soon?

N

Date: August 7, 2020 22:08

Thank you for the 'Radio Mix' rebuilded BlueTurns2Grey! thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 8, 2020 00:18

Thanks for the reconstruction but I'm a bit confused, the "Scarlet (Radio Mix).mp3" posted the other day in the Scarlet thread with voiceovers sounds notably different with much more stereo separation and the guitar in the left channel stands out a lot more. Is that yet another version ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: August 8, 2020 03:20

afilosa09
wiredallnight
Maindefender
wiredallnight

Yes
At least they made this one readily available unlike the single mix of Ghost Town.

You're thinking of the radio mix. The single version is the one that's been released.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-08 03:27 by JordyLicks96.

Date: August 8, 2020 07:45

NeddieFlanders
BlueTurns2Grey
[filefactory.com]

Thanks for the assembling job. This radio edit was also played on RTÈ radio, so I guess that selected radio stations got the edit version as a soundfile in advance. Strange enough the promovideo had this version titled as The War On Drugs Remix yesterday when it premiered. But they took this misleading title off over night. Maybe just a cut-and-paste mistake? Or we will get a remix of that name soon?

N

Thanks for the info. I didn't recognize, that they changed the title of the mix. Another remix is a good idea.

Date: August 8, 2020 08:01

gotdablouse
Thanks for the reconstruction but I'm a bit confused, the "Scarlet (Radio Mix).mp3" posted the other day in the Scarlet thread with voiceovers sounds notably different with much more stereo separation and the guitar in the left channel stands out a lot more. Is that yet another version ?

You are right, the stereo effect sounds a little bit diffrent. I'm not sure, if there are slightly diffrent mixes or if it is just because the way it was bradcasted. The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show was a 96 kb/sec radio stream, some might have taped it from a better fm broadcast. YT has 128 kb, the downloads are around 256 kb in m4a or mp3.The outros from YT and TZBBS are also a second longer than the single mix, but with voice overdubs. So there really might be diffrent sources or mixes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-08 08:12 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1750
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home