Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
My search list of outtakes...mostly done
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 30, 2020 15:24

With the kind help of you I was able to shorten the list. Thanks.
Still...the search goes on. Uploads on WeTransfer would be great!!!

Any further help is appreciated:

20. Indian Girl I -- without horns --- maybe hasn´t leaked yet
21. Little T&A IV -- instrumental of the Tattoo You take --- maybe hasn´t leaked yet
22. I´m A Little Mixed Up -- played as a reggae --> Don´t know where I got that info from -- Or do I mix it up with All Mixed Up ???

Edited 25 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-11 19:16 by TooTough.

Re: My search list of outtakes...please help
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: July 30, 2020 15:39

here's both criss cross (if you hurry)
[iorr.org]

Date: July 30, 2020 16:28

A good start...thanks blakeeeik

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: July 30, 2020 17:08

Here's Dirty Work (instr.) - if you mean this one: [we.tl]

Posted by: imthemastah ()
Date: July 30, 2020 17:24

wiredallnight
Here's Dirty Work (instr.) - if you mean this one: [we.tl]

From Mean Lean Hits [DAC 112], yes?

Date: July 30, 2020 17:29

yes

Date: July 30, 2020 18:27

wired, thanks!!

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: July 30, 2020 20:47

English Rose

[www.filefactory.com]

Date: July 30, 2020 20:57

You´ve Just Made My Day -cut-

[www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: imthemastah ()
Date: July 30, 2020 22:45

Here are my two lossy versions of English Rose - 1972 (6:39) and 1975 (3:07). I found entries for those two (supposedly) in Nico's site, but dbboots shows only the Captain Acid 3:07 version and the shorter versions (so I wonder if my longer version is an Rskinno fake?)

[we.tl]

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: July 30, 2020 23:12

.....and here we go with CUT YOUR THROAT

[wetransfer.com]

Date: July 31, 2020 01:10

Thank you all...

Date: July 31, 2020 10:31

5 Part Jam and Dream Pipe (alternate title: "Title 15") are from the Satanic Sessions and you can find them on the Midnight Beat box sets: [iorr.org]

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: July 31, 2020 12:01

imthemastah
Here are my two lossy versions of English Rose - 1972 (6:39) and 1975 (3:07). I found entries for those two (supposedly) in Nico's site, but dbboots shows only the Captain Acid 3:07 version and the shorter versions (so I wonder if my longer version is an Rskinno fake?)

[we.tl]

My version of English Rose is my edit, i made it longer (which i stated in the info for Smack And Blow). So it`s also a "fake"

But i would like to check that version BlueTurns2Gray has posted, only the link is dead now......can someone reupload?

Date: July 31, 2020 12:16

CaptainAcid
imthemastah

[we.tl]

My version of English Rose is my edit, i made it longer (which i stated in the info for Smack And Blow). So it`s also a "fake"

But i would like to check that version BlueTurns2Gray has posted, only the link is dead now......can someone reupload?

I'll do that in the evening...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 31, 2020 14:54

CaptainAcid

It would be fantastic if we could have a definitive (i.e. speed-corrected) version of this great song.

Date: July 31, 2020 15:27

dcba
CaptainAcid

It would be fantastic if we could have a definitive (i.e. speed-corrected) version of this great song.

The version on "Smack And Blow" is speed corrected

Date: July 31, 2020 20:43

As promised, here are my versions of English Rose, both from the endless 1975 Rotterdam Rehearsals.
Version 1, 2.14
Version 2, 1.09
Sorry for the quality, but everyone who knows how these tracks were taped is lucky, that we can hear something.

[www.filefactory.com]

Good for a few days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-07-31 20:44 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Date: July 31, 2020 22:20

BlueTurns2Grey
As promised, here are my versions of English Rose, both from the endless 1975 Rotterdam Rehearsals.
Version 1, 2.14
Version 2, 1.09
Sorry for the quality, but everyone who knows how these tracks were taped is lucky, that we can hear something.

[www.filefactory.com]

Good for a few days.

Thanks Blue.....this is probably the same quality that i worked on, i`ll check......anyhow i am working on a slight upgrade to "Smack And Blow".........i will share when it`s finished

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: July 31, 2020 22:48

wiredallnight
5 Part Jam and Dream Pipe (alternate title: "Title 15") are from the Satanic Sessions and you can find them on the Midnight Beat box sets: [iorr.org]
Those are great sets! With headphones, a few Mickeys, and some er...herb..smoking smiley

Date: July 31, 2020 22:53

CaptainAcid
BlueTurns2Grey
Version 1, 2.14
Version 2, 1.09

[www.filefactory.com]

Good for a few days.

Thanks Blue.....this is probably the same quality that i worked on, i`ll check......anyhow i am working on a slight upgrade to "Smack And Blow".........i will share when it`s finished

I'm looking forward to this, knowing that it will be another great job, that your doing!

Date: July 31, 2020 23:46

CaptainAcid

Imho the from-vinyl version LiveInHydePark shared here around 2015 is a bit better but thanks anyway. I love that track.

Date: August 1, 2020 07:30

dcba
CaptainAcid

Imho the from-vinyl version LiveInHydePark shared here around 2015 is a bit better but thanks anyway. I love that track.

Thank you, i'll try to find that version. All version i know, are extracts from Rotterdam 1975. Hope a complete track comes to light one day.

Date: August 1, 2020 09:48

dcba
CaptainAcid

Dear Fred, that version is missing some lyrics, compared to the one i worked for Smack And Blow. It is just a bit better, but not a significant upgrade......i have made my old version a bit better now, and with my edit it sounds more like a proper song

Date: August 1, 2020 11:42

Ok you're the boss! thumbs up

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outRe: My search list of outtakes...please help
Date: August 1, 2020 12:22

dcba
Ok you're the boss! thumbs up

In the mean time i have incorporated the version you have send and made a new edit (including both parts)
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: August 1, 2020 14:21

Here it is, check it out.
New edit and remaster (pitch and phase corrected), with this better source incorporated (suggested by dcba) (shared by Hydepark).
Not to be misunderstood, this edit is fake.
I made the song longer by repeating the verse once again.I will include it on the "Smack And Blow" upgrade.

[we.tl]

Date: August 1, 2020 14:43

Thanks Cpt for bringing "down" the track to its true musical key (G).
Now it sounds like it truly is : a slow plaintive tune.

It's from late 1972 so logically it should be on a Ghs reissue... ah wait... scrap that idea! grinning smiley

Date: August 1, 2020 15:06

And here is another version, just for purists grinning smiley

Those are the files shared by BlueTurns2Gray. I just fixed the phase and pitch. Did no EQ and did no outfake edit. Although, i did make third version editing #1 and #2 in one version, because #2 is kinda better but incomplete.

[we.tl]

Date: August 1, 2020 17:26

Cpt I can't extract the files...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-06 10:22 by dcba.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home