Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just a Thank
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: June 5, 2020 00:31

I open this new topic just to say how i am and i will always be, so grateful for all uploads done here at IORR, before, during and after . I think there`s a great job from everyone involved and all i see here (well, almost everything) is just a great passion for Rolling Stones and all his world. So i think this band definitely will never die.
I did not want to say names but i would like to mention “coowouters” (Chris) and how i miss his dedication to IORR (i realize why, and i wish him all the best). I think my first download on IORR are from him many years ago.
A big thanks to all of you and please... keep on rolling.

Re: Just a Thank
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 5, 2020 00:44

I agree, and I always take great care not to do anything controversial here. I noted a recent mention that IORR is an international forum, so we can't always be sure how doubtful and uncertain comments might be interpreted by people from different countries. That's why I always try to stick to facts and positive and supportive comments.

Speaking of Chris from Belgium, I've been concerned about his wellbeing, with no posts or messages from him for a while. Belgium has a noticeably adverse record in the pandemic. Is he OK? What do you feel is appropriate to mention about him, just so we know he's hopefully OK?

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 5, 2020 01:20

smileys with beer

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: June 5, 2020 01:22

hot smiley

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: June 5, 2020 01:46

THANXS FELLAS

THANXS IN ADVANCE

GOD BLESS YOU

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: June 5, 2020 07:28

A good thought and a nice gesture. Thanks and all the best to all of you. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-05 07:29 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: June 5, 2020 07:41

As a brand new member of IORR & being new to the FLAC/.rar/bootleg world (45+yrs as a Stones fan) I'm beyond impressed & grateful for everyone.

Thanks to BV/Bjornulf Vik for creating this site & ALL who contribute & share our mutual passion for the Rolling Stones. Rock On!

p.s. IORR is addictive & was a serendipitous find that meshes well with my OCD/quasi-completist long term project of cataloging & owning every Stones song.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-05 08:24 by KevinM.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 5, 2020 07:52

Some nice positive responses so far. Today's Stones song name pun is therefore "Don't Stop". thumbs up

Date: June 5, 2020 08:24

Thank you so much iorr, glad that we can enjoy of The Stones online and wishing the best to all of us winking smiley

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: June 5, 2020 09:22

Gold rings on you!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 5, 2020 10:31

Long life to IORR, the Stones and ourself!

Chris from Belgium rules! Best wishes to him and everybody here!

smileys with beer

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: June 5, 2020 11:33

Chris helped me a lot. Send the greatest complimentssmileys with beer

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: June 5, 2020 13:05

Best wishes to all involved in IORR - keep on keeping on!! cool smiley

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: June 5, 2020 14:52

Yes, thanks to all.
As a PTSD survivor, this site, the people on it and the thrill of getting that next show, sustained me on some hard days...

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: June 5, 2020 14:58

My thanks to all the tapers/contributors for their generosity in sharing and to all members who have helped me out over the years

Posted by: legin ()
Date: June 5, 2020 15:38

I think the thing that continues to impress me the most about this awesome site is the truly mind-boggling knowledge base of members..Thanks to everyone who makes this the wonderful place that it is!thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-05 15:39 by legin.

Posted by: elwoodpdowd ()
Date: June 5, 2020 18:56

Thank you to all that take the time to share their music. It's very nice to get surprise gift in these crazy times.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: June 6, 2020 07:59

I really appreciate all the postings. Thanks much.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home