Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones - Look What We`ve Done_Chess Sessions MONO & STEREO_UPGRADE2020
Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: May 31, 2020 17:20

Hello everybody,

this is a new upgrade. After sharing it in May 2020 at Traders Dan it was pointed out to me that some tracks were lossy, and it was the truth. It`s again the same story, i was working on flac files and some of those were converted from mp3, which i did not know at the time. Those tracks were 2, 9, 14 & 27 on stereo disc. On mono it was track number 16.Now i have replaced and remastered all those tracks.
Also i have lowered the volumen (RMS)on all tracks for 0,5 db. I did new better, more precise pitch correction on some tracks and new, very light, EQ (on all tracks). So i think you should replace any of the odler versions with this one.
Track B04 in bonus disc folder "Try Me" is still lossy because it was only ever shared as mp3 (it was shared much after the original creation of this set)

Enjoy
Captain Acid

May 2020

[mega.nz]

Re: The Rolling Stones - Look What We`ve Done_Chess Sessions MONO & STEREO_UPGRADE2020
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: May 31, 2020 17:35

Fantastic!
Many thanks Captain Acid!

Re: The Rolling Stones - Look What We`ve Done_Chess Sessions MONO & STEREO_UPGRADE2020
Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: May 31, 2020 17:39

Thank you once again for sharing. smileys with beer

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: May 31, 2020 18:27

thumbs up Thank you! thumbs up

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: May 31, 2020 19:56

Captain Acid:
So this is the complete version, we don't need the additional torrent from TDen, right?
Maybe you should consider uploading to Electric Ladyland too?

Date: May 31, 2020 20:01

Rank Stranger
Captain Acid:
So this is the complete version, we don't need the additional torrent from TDen, right?
Maybe you should consider uploading to Electric Ladyland too?

Yes, it`s the same as on TD, only i made a mistake there with bonus tracks, here everything is corrected. Yes, i might share it on EL

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: May 31, 2020 20:26

Thank you

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: May 31, 2020 20:45

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: May 31, 2020 21:48

Thanks!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: June 1, 2020 00:08

Thanks for keeping-up with this project making it better.

Some how I only got three tracks. I'll download again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-01 00:14 by exilestones.

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: June 1, 2020 01:33

Thank you!

Date: June 1, 2020 02:00

I download these files but when I open them I get a couple of songs. Is this available in File Factory or We Transfer? Thanks.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: June 1, 2020 03:46

Thanks

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: June 1, 2020 11:25

Nice!! Thanks!!!

Posted by: heartbreaker69 ()
Date: June 1, 2020 11:46

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: joguema ()
Date: June 1, 2020 12:54

Thank you very much!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 1, 2020 23:15

THX

Posted by: okenny ()
Date: June 2, 2020 03:21

This is so wonderful, thank you.

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: June 2, 2020 06:02

Mucho Grass for this Mi Capitan!

Posted by: quietbeatle ()
Date: June 2, 2020 14:03

Thanks this is brilliant!

Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: June 2, 2020 15:20

>grinning smiley< Captain, you did it again.
I can now throw away several copies of these recordings.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 2, 2020 16:57

Thanks a lot Captain! It's always great to get an upgrade of your fantastic works! smileys with beer

Date: June 2, 2020 17:59

exilestones
I download these files but when I open them I get a couple of songs. Is this available in File Factory or We Transfer? Thanks.

I've download this twice and am trying for a third time. It downloads and I can see the songs unzipping but the folders on contain two songs.

Hopefully it'll get in to the Stones Vault on File Factory.

Keep up the good work.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: June 2, 2020 18:18

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: June 2, 2020 18:19

exilestones
exilestones

I've download this twice and am trying for a third time. It downloads and I can see the songs unzipping but the folders on contain two songs.

Keep up the good work.

Strange it worked fine for me.

Date: June 2, 2020 18:25

exilestones
exilestones

Keep up the good work.

Are you using 7z for unpacking the rar files?.....that is the one you should use.

You can get it here, it is safe, free and easy to use

Posted by: joguema ()
Date: June 2, 2020 19:43

I also had no problem unzipping them with 7zip, which I am using for several years already.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 2, 2020 19:46

I'm using PeaZip, no problems. Thanks G.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: June 2, 2020 19:48

exilestones
exilestones

Keep up the good work.

Please make sure you use the latest versions of 7-Zip or WinRAR:

[www.computerbase.de]

[www.computerbase.de]

both freeware!

Date: June 3, 2020 00:51

Rank Stranger

Please make sure you use the latest versions of 7-Zip or WinRAR:

[www.computerbase.de]

[www.computerbase.de]

both freeware!

I've been using the same software for years. I'm afraid to download something new...but...I'll try it. THANKS!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1873
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home