Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Foxes In the Boxes Vol. Four: Gimme Some Neck Rough Mixes, Early Versions and Outtakes
Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: June 4, 2020 14:59

Cool. Thank you!

Re: Foxes In the Boxes Vol. Four: Gimme Some Neck Rough Mixes, Early Versions and Outtakes
Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: June 4, 2020 15:14

Thanks

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: June 4, 2020 18:39

wiredallnight
I have optimized the track markings. They were often too close to the beginning of a track, so that counting in or some licks that belong to the next track were at the end of the previous track. I corrected this. Nothing else has been changed.

[we.tl]

Thank you!

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: June 4, 2020 22:58

dcba
Munichhilton

If they finally saw the light, God rapidly turned it off on them! By 79 the Barbs were touring and Keef enjoyed the 4-star life on the road (hotel suites and private jets) at the expense of Ron who paid for everything with his own money.

was that so ? how do you know ? why should Keith rip his "new pal" off while getting along with him so well ?

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: June 5, 2020 00:22

wiredallnight
I have optimized the track markings. They were often too close to the beginning of a track, so that counting in or some licks that belong to the next track were at the end of the previous track. I corrected this. Nothing else has been changed.

[we.tl]

Thanks

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: June 5, 2020 01:45

wiredallnight

[we.tl]

thanxs mr. wiredallnight

I LOVE ALTERNATES

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: June 20, 2020 17:20

Dehissed version: [we.tl]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 20, 2020 18:07

wiredallnight
Dehissed version: [we.tl]

TY

Posted by: Mack Jigger ()
Date: June 20, 2020 20:02

Gimme Some Neck Outtakes in 'correct' running order.

Here's another alternate (slightly better sounding if you ask me) download of the GSN outtakes in the running order of the original album. For those who prefer to listen to these songs as used to. I like it this way smiling smiley

Gimme More Neck download

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: June 20, 2020 20:50

Thanks. Some "noises" and count ins before the tracks are in your upload before other tracks than in the JEMS upload. Only one can be correct. I wonder which one...?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 20, 2020 20:50

Mack Jigger
Gimme Some Neck Outtakes in 'correct' running order.

Here's another alternate (slightly better sounding if you ask me) download of the GSN outtakes in the running order of the original album. For those who prefer to listen to these songs as used to. I like it this way smiling smiley

Gimme More Neck download

Thank you Mack Jigger!

Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: June 21, 2020 04:03

These are nice outtakes. Very enjoyable. Thanks everyone! drinking smiley

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:17

THX

Gimme More Neck also in Stonesvault
[www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-21 22:45 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: DoctorStone ()
Date: June 28, 2020 01:36

thanks a lot * merci * gracias * danke smiling smiley

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: November 8, 2020 20:02

It's a mystery to me why She's the Boss wasn't better liked then and now. I used to play it endlessly when it came out. Some of MJ's smartest and wittiest lyrics + infectious grooves. It doesn't date as much as other 1980s releases.

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: November 9, 2020 09:31

Thanks.thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1185
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home