Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Trade, I've got Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes)
Posted by: Wilff ()
Date: May 28, 2020 03:15

Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes), RSTG-1938, I have received this CD from a trade.

I'm allowed to re-trade, audio samples are to be available during negotiation.

@#$%[email protected]

TRADE Goats Head Soup (Dolby Atmos)
TRADE Living In A Ghost Town (Dolby Atmos)
TRADE Living In A Ghost Town (Alok Remix - Dolby Atmos)
TRADE Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume One)
TRADE Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Two)
TRADE Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Three)
TRADE Routes To Babylon (The Lost Outtakes)
TRADE From Tokyo To Lisbon 1995 (The Lost Outtakes)
TRADE Tattoo Ink (The Lost Outtakes)

Re: Trade, I've got Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes)
Posted by: joguema ()
Date: May 28, 2020 09:49

Booooring

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: May 28, 2020 11:03

this guy make us " salivate like Pavlov's dogs " , i don't think it's a good thing for this forum of free share ...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 28, 2020 14:45

Wilff'll probably irrate the other members of the "Art Collins" gang who swore secrecy about these tapes and their non-circulation...

I've heard that any member of this gang who'd break the oath and liberate the tracks would have "his tongue removed, his heart ripped off his chest, his whole body burnt and shred to pieces".

Ah no wait! That's the Freemason oath! grinning smiley

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: May 28, 2020 15:10

While I normally encourage the free market, these posts are getting tiresome.
If Wilff were truly trading these tracks? They'd be popping up, somewhere.

Wilff? The band is sharing some live tracks online for some who haven't seen or heard them before.
I ask you do the same. Sharing a track or two won't really hurt anything from 30,000 feet up.

Being candid, I'm envious that you or of anyone who possess said tapes. I get pissed off at people who hoard them like they have some sort of Faberge egg.

In fact, I came into possession of a 1990 soundboard tape in 1997. It had the ONLY performance of Blinded By Love on it. I shared CDR's with the SFJ community and then with a broker for VGP who I provided the master to. I was provided with 75-100 copies which I pretty much gave away to the SFJ community.
I did get blessing (begrudgingly) from person who gave me the tape. It was after I explained the one and only performance of BBL warranted its release.I remember how cool it felt to share this release with the Stones community. I'm think it's mainly forgotten, now, 23 years later. I hope you, or a trader like yourself can see fit to let these tracks into the public. I wonder how many people possess these recordings ONLY because they're unreleased. I hate to think of how many don't appreciate what they have, or worse, they haven't even listened to them at all.

Otherwise, you'll continue to get the "Oh no, not you again..." replies to your post.

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: May 28, 2020 15:14

Blinded By Love was 1990 in Madrid.

Posted by: jbgoode ()
Date: May 28, 2020 15:18

5strings
this guy make us " salivate like Pavlov's dogs " , i don't think it's a good thing for this forum of free share ...
In the right upper corner is the title of this forum: Buy/Sell/Trade.......

Date: May 28, 2020 17:35

I'm told that a snippet of Dance (included in full on CD) was available here sometime last year.

Does anybody recall that?

@#$%[email protected]

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: May 28, 2020 17:50

Even a snippet would help or at the very least a tracklist, so we might know what we would be getting in a trade?

What are you looking for in a trade?

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: May 28, 2020 19:46

Dennycranium, I came into possession of a 1792 soundboard in 1972! Some tosser off the Mayflower sold it to me for an island near Noo Joizy. drinking smiley

Date: May 28, 2020 22:12

joguema
Booooring

I'm so sad to know that you don't belong to the target audience for this thread.

Anyway, you are most welcome to contact me, I may have something else that could be of interest to you.

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: May 28, 2020 23:39

jbgoode
5strings
In the right upper corner is the title of this forum: Buy/Sell/Trade.......

hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-28 23:40 by 5strings.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 30, 2020 00:03

Date: May 30, 2020 00:09

Psssst... Erik... he's not human... It's HAL 9000 from the movie "2001".

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do".

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use which is all, I think, that any conscious entity can ever hope to do".

" Dave [or insert the name ofany IORR member - it works], this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye".

Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: August 30, 2020 05:26

Wilff, the OP listed: "Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes), RSTG-1938" for trade...I've searched numerous times in the last few months & can't find any info on the boot, or even the label. I don't believe either exist, kinda like Wilff (who is a ghost now and/or going by other name(s)?)

Did anyone find any info for Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes), RSTG-1938 ??

Posted by: KevinM ()
Date: August 30, 2020 23:05

Jimdon
KevinM
Did anyone find any info for Emotional Saviour (The Lost Outtakes), RSTG-1938 ??

RSTG stands for "ReelStone Trading Group". Forget about joining RSTG, you don't seem to have what it takes.

Hi Wilff/Jimdon etc. RSTG isn't picked up by any algorithms on any search engines, so if anything it's a fake label or way too insignificant to bother. The label "doesn't have what it takes", LMAO. Hopefully you'll figure it out when your cognitive dissonance becomes enlightened to actual truth. Ciao.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: August 30, 2020 23:17

Jimdon
KevinM

RSTG stands for "ReelStone Trading Group". Forget about joining RSTG, you don't seem to have what it takes.

Some people know how to make friends and some don't need them. Some can't even give a normal answer. I feel ashamed for yours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-08-31 14:31 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: August 31, 2020 13:22

Jimdon/ReelStone/Willf/ADP/the fake non-English speaker/etc/etc/etc

At some point you need to ask yourself, "why am I doing this? Why do I keep going back to a community just to act like a jerk and where (almost) everyone knows it?" Are you oblivious to human nature? I'm trying to help you. I know people that have disorders/conditions where they do things compulsively even though they know it is detrimental to their social well being. You seem to be one of those people. Have you sought help? [www.helpguide.org].

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 31, 2020 17:48

I keep thinking a better screen name for this reelstone character is FAQ...

Date: August 31, 2020 17:59

MH it would be easy to make the guy disappear : sharing here a few more Collins tracks for free.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 31, 2020 18:40

Maybe it’s time to spring another leak...you might be onto something there

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 31, 2020 19:45

Is there still stuff from the Collins tapes that hasn't leaked ? UC must be the album with the most outtakes known to man now !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: August 31, 2020 20:01

Munichhilton

Feel free to drop the manna over our head! We're hungry! cool smiley

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: August 31, 2020 20:32

dcba
Munichhilton

Feel free to drop the manna over our head! We're hungry! cool smiley

My roof is ready for another leak [Love your tact dcba]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2459
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home