Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Trade, I've got Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume One), a world premiere
Posted by: Wilff ()
Date: May 7, 2020 21:38

I have received this Blu-ray from a trade (Hi-Res 24-bit/48kHz).

Bit usage analysis done, this is true 24-bit Hi-Res audio (please see the image below).

A world premiere, [drive.google.com]

I'm allowed to re-trade, @#$%[email protected]

Re: Trade, I've got Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume One), a world premiere
Posted by: Maru2lo ()
Date: May 7, 2020 22:08

hi @wilff can you upload here? or send me a Download link? tahnks in advance!!

Really very good sound! true 24-bit Hi-Res audio it the king!

bernal_marcelo@yahoo.com

Re: Trade, I've got Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume One), a world premiere
Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: May 7, 2020 22:15

Maru2lo
hi @wilff can you upload here? or send me a Download link? tahnks in advance!!

Really very good sound! true 24-bit Hi-Res audio it the king!

[email protected]

how much did you get paid for this comment ?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 8, 2020 00:09

What, no DOLDY ATMOS ?! Your standards are slipping dude spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-08 00:10 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: May 8, 2020 09:48

Everything you offer is "lost". You should pay more attention not to lose everything, dude!

Date: May 9, 2020 19:29

I'm allowed to tell you that

Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Two) and
Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Three) too

are available for trade through RSTG.

@#$%[email protected]

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 9, 2020 20:38

Wilff
I'm allowed to tell you that

Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Two) and
Birds's Vault (The Lost Hi-Res Volume Three) too

are available for trade through RSTG.

@#$%[email protected]
Who Allows you ? You do talk some Bull.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: May 9, 2020 20:55

He allows himself. Because he has also made the whole crap he offers himself.

Posted by: afilosa09 ()
Date: May 11, 2020 06:03

I'm not allowed to say what I have, but I promise it's not contagious.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: May 12, 2020 04:31

Looking forward to the 4 LP, 2 CD, DVD+VHS tape, wax cylinder, extra bonus 78 RPM shellac, with 5,967 page book with 630 never before seen photos, badge, sticker, poster, T-shirt, coffee mug, mouse pad, temporary tattoo, Auto-pen signature, limited, numbered, with Charlie Watts coffee grounds fetched out of last Tuesdays' trash and of course the pint of Keefs' blood from Switzerland in 1972... And that isn't even the DELUXE version!!!

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: May 14, 2020 20:20

"The Lost Hi-Res Volume One"......

Again, NOTHING to do with Outsider Bird....

Hendrik

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 15, 2020 12:03

Hendrik have you heard any rumours about what will be on vol.4?

I hope it'll be some pre-1982 material. The UC outtakes start to bore me a bit...

Date: May 28, 2020 17:54

dcba

I hope it'll be some pre-1982 material. The UC outtakes start to bore me a bit...

Vol. 4 is delayed/unsure because of the many Art Collins releases in the market;
think there must have been quite some overlaps.

Hopefully more news soon...

Hendrik

Date: May 28, 2020 22:14

Hendrik
dcba

Vol. 4 is delayed/unsure because of the many Art Collins releases in the market;

Hendrik

Thank you for your interest in my message.

Do not hesitate contacting me to discuss a possible trading relationship.

@#$%[email protected]

Date: May 29, 2020 09:33

Wilff
Hendrik
dcba

Hendrik

Thank you for your interest in my message.

Do not hesitate contacting me to discuss a possible trading relationship.

@#$%[email protected]

Sorry, no interest at all in a possible trading relationship....

Hendrik

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-29 09:34 by Hendrik.

Date: May 29, 2020 11:46

Hendrik

Hendrik

Thanks for the reply!

"many Art Collins releases in the market"?
Apart from DAC-181 and 182 and the three OBR titles I don't see many... (but I may be wrong).

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: May 29, 2020 11:53

I guess this refers to the new Empress Valley-release:

[buyee.jp]

N

Date: May 29, 2020 14:43

Thanks for the link!

The moderate price for this set would lead us to believe it's taken from Mr.D's post here...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-05-29 15:32 by dcba.

Date: May 29, 2020 16:17

Hendrik
Hendrik

Hendrik, once again, thank you for your interest in my message. Please say hello to Dieter.

When you feel right, do not hesitate contacting me to discuss a possible trading relationship.

@#$%[email protected]

Date: May 31, 2020 11:14

dcba
Hendrik

Hendrik

Thanks for the reply!

"many Art Collins releases in the market"?
Apart from DAC-181 and 182 and the three OBR titles I don't see many... (but I may be wrong).

There's a 8CD set called 'Undercover Reworked' and also a release on Empress Valley called 'Art Collins Tapes and More'

Hendrik

Date: May 31, 2020 12:07

Thanks! In all honesty I don't think these two sets would shade any OBR release.

These boxes rehash what's available online while the OBR boss has the real unreleased lossless stuff.

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: May 31, 2020 12:23

I have not great hopes for the UC 8 cd box, BUT the EV set is said to come from Master Tapes, certainly not from lossy sources.

Date: June 1, 2020 00:12

riccardo99
the EV set is said to come from Master Tapes, certainly not from lossy sources.

sorry to disappoint you...
[twitter.com]

It's a giant rehash of what's been freely available online for a moment.

I'd say : buyer beware! Mr OBR has nothing to fear! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-01 00:15 by dcba.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: June 1, 2020 05:41

Wilff
Hendrik
Hendrik

Hendrik, once again, thank you for your interest in my message. Please say hello to Dieter.

When you feel right, do not hesitate contacting me to discuss a possible trading relationship.

@#$%[email protected]
Ummm..he actually says he has no interest in a (laughing loudly) trading 'relationship" so....uh...you may want to try and guess...my name...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-01 05:41 by iraq0708.

Date: June 1, 2020 08:41

dcba
riccardo99
the EV set is said to come from Master Tapes, certainly not from lossy sources.

sorry to disappoint you...
[twitter.com]

It's a giant rehash of what's been freely available online for a moment.

I'd say : buyer beware! Mr OBR has nothing to fear! grinning smiley

There is nothing on the provided twitter link that says anything about not being master tapes.

Date: June 1, 2020 10:53

riccardo99

There is nothing on the provided twitter link that says anything about not being master tapes.

"master tapes"? In 2020 bootleggers lingo it probably means "from FLAC or m4a lossy files downloaded for free off the Net". grinning smiley

Check the tracklist : it's the old "Foxes In The Boxes" torrents that were already released 14 times. PLus Mr. D's lossy leak here at IORR.
The idiots at "Empress Valley" didn't correct the wrong song titles ("Mick's Idea" = "In Your Hand") nor removed the duplicates that abound on Mr. D's post.

It's a botched job and a quick cash grab. But of course feel free to buy it.

Once they've sold out the initial print I suggest they make an "Ultimate version" with the newly circulating "Foxes In The Boxes vol.4" material. grinning smiley

Part of the job of bootlegging is selling the same material over and again to the blinded fans. In that respect EV reigns as kings of the practice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-01 14:36 by dcba.

Date: June 1, 2020 12:18

Just speculation

Date: June 1, 2020 19:13

riccardo99
Just speculation

Ric you remind me of the Black Knight in "MP Holy Grail" : "It's just a flesh wound"... "I'm invincible!"...""Running away, eh?" >grinning smiley<

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: June 2, 2020 09:13

This is better than Sylvester and Tweety Pie.

Date: June 2, 2020 12:11

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1941
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home