Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: March 31, 2020 23:55

[we.tl]

Dirty Work Commercial video

Re: POST: Dirty Work Commercial
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 1, 2020 07:05

Thank you! To me Dirty Work it is a Brillant Work and sadly they don't tour on 1986, otherwise it surely would be my favourite tour!!

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: April 1, 2020 10:20

thx

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 1, 2020 15:33

THX

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 1, 2020 16:36

Argentino
Thank you! To me Dirty Work it is a Brillant Work and sadly they don't tour on 1986, otherwise it surely would be my favourite tour!!

April's Fool joke! grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley cool smiley

Date: April 1, 2020 21:09

Argentino

I love Dirty Work too. It fits together well as an album.

Date: April 1, 2020 22:12

dcba
Argentino

April's Fool joke! grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley cool smiley

Are you kidding? Are you saying you don't like Dirty Work?? To me it is a brillant and rough Stones album!

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: April 2, 2020 22:47

I don't dislike DIRTY WORK but I certainly wouldn't call it brilliant. The only fantastic track is "One Hit"

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: April 3, 2020 10:57

Thanks for this!
Where did you rip it from? Was the origin 'The Rolling Stones Archives Part 1'?
Or did you have it on another compilation?

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: April 3, 2020 14:59

Thank you so much!!!!!

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: April 3, 2020 14:59

Thank you so much!!!!! thumbs up

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: April 3, 2020 16:21

Ah, 80's hype....

many thanks!

Date: April 3, 2020 20:00

JordyLicks96
I don't dislike DIRTY WORK but I certainly wouldn't call it brilliant. The only fantastic track is "One Hit"

Well, What can i say? I like the other tracks too and a tour with some of that songs it would be great, because there's so energy on that album! Besides is the first time Keith sings 2 songs in a release.

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: April 4, 2020 00:21

Argentino
JordyLicks96

Well, What can i say? I like the other tracks too and a tour with some of that songs it would be great, because there's so energy on that album! Besides is the first time Keith sings 2 songs in a release.

I respect that smileys with beer

Sadly a tour for DIRTY WORK would have a complete disaster.

"Touring Dirty Work would have been a nightmare. It was a terrible period. Everyone was hating each other so much: there were so many disagreements. It was very petty; everyone was so out of their brains, and Charlie was in seriously bad shape. When the idea of touring came up, I said, I don't think it's gonna work. In retrospect I was 100% right. It would have been the worst Rolling Stones tour. Probably would have been the end of the band... (Charlie was doing drugs and drinking.) Keith the same. Me the same. Ronnie - I don't know what Ronnie was doing. We just got fed up with each other. You've got a relationship with musicians that depends on what you produce together. But when you don't produce, you get bad reactions - bands break up. You get difficult periods, and that was one of them."

- Mick Jagger, 1995

Date: April 4, 2020 04:07

Date: April 5, 2020 00:28

JordyLicks96
Argentino
JordyLicks96

I respect that smileys with beer

Sadly a tour for DIRTY WORK would have a complete disaster.

"Touring Dirty Work would have been a nightmare. It was a terrible period. Everyone was hating each other so much: there were so many disagreements. It was very petty; everyone was so out of their brains, and Charlie was in seriously bad shape. When the idea of touring came up, I said, I don't think it's gonna work. In retrospect I was 100% right. It would have been the worst Rolling Stones tour. Probably would have been the end of the band... (Charlie was doing drugs and drinking.) Keith the same. Me the same. Ronnie - I don't know what Ronnie was doing. We just got fed up with each other. You've got a relationship with musicians that depends on what you produce together. But when you don't produce, you get bad reactions - bands break up. You get difficult periods, and that was one of them."

- Mick Jagger, 1995

According to Wikipedia

Richards said that songs on the album were structured so they could be played live with a view to touring to support the album, before Jagger decided he wasn't going to tour after all.

So, at least to me, it is a sad they don't tour, because when they start to do it, Harlem Shuffle sounds different to me and One Hit a little bit slow and without the same energy present in all Dirty Work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-05 00:29 by Argentino.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 5, 2020 17:59

Thanks!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 5, 2020 20:04

Argentino

Are you kidding? Are you saying you don't like Dirty Work??

It would have made a decent 4-tracks EP : "One Hit" "Harlem Shuffle" "Too Rude" and "Sleep Tonight". 4 songs incl. two covers : that would have been an honest representation of the band's creative power in 1985 = very low.

As for a tour Charlie would have probably died mid-way (sorry to be so blunt).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-04-05 20:05 by dcba.

Date: April 5, 2020 21:25

dcba
Argentino

Are you kidding? Are you saying you don't like Dirty Work??

It would have made a decent 4-tracks EP : "One Hit" "Harlem Shuffle" "Too Rude" and "Sleep Tonight". 4 songs incl. two covers : that would have been an honest representation of the band's creative power in 1985 = very low.

As for a tour Charlie would have probably died mid-way (sorry to be so blunt).

Well, i believe too than those tracks are the better ones in that album, nevertheless i like Dirty Work.

Date: April 5, 2020 22:53

Had It With You!

Date: April 7, 2020 06:09

I love Had It With You!

Date: April 10, 2020 09:34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1879
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home