Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: Best Of 69 (9 CD)
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: March 18, 2020 10:37

Quique-stone
And you need both parts (both WT links) to get the whole boxset.

Ah thank you.winking smiley

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: March 18, 2020 20:11

Sorry but any help with this download would be appreciated.

I've tried downloading both WeTransfer links in the opening post a number of times now. Both appear to be exactly the same size 753MB and both appear to be Part 2 so you can't begin any extraction as Part 1 is missing. 2 x 753GB totals just over 1.5GB. Surely not big enough to include 9 different discs?

Moving on to the Filefactory links - Part 1 is 1.76 GB and Part 2 is 753GB. A combined total 2.4GB. A massive difference between the WeTransfer and Filefactory options.

The WeTransfer links are not correct and a lot of people just cannot download from Filefactory without waiting hours and hours and hours. Sure we had the exact same scenario with a very similar offering not that long ago.

Any kind person able to post the complete package on WeTransfer? Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-18 21:24 by hobshobs1.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: March 19, 2020 03:13

What's the problem with File Factory? You click on the link, start the download and go to bed or work or do other things on your computer. Sooner or later, it downloads. You'll get it.

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:35

WT 1 is 'Best Of 69.7z.002 753Mb'
WT 2 is 'Best Of 69.7z.001 1,8gb'
= 9 CD's

Thank you very much
smileys with beer

Date: March 20, 2020 20:29

Broesel2404
WT 1 is 'Best Of 69.7z.002 753Mb'
WT 2 is 'Best Of 69.7z.001 1,8gb'
= 9 CD's

Thank you very much
smileys with beer

Thank you. Have downloaded both parts in the opening post and now they match with the above. Very much appreciated. Thanks again.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: March 21, 2020 04:41

Hi, I must be lame or something because when I did this:

Best Of 69.7z.001 ---> right click --> 7 ZIP ---> unzip to "Best of 69\"

first of all it didn't include an option "unzip" to..." it said "extract to...", but I ignored that detail and did as instructed. A box appeared as if extracting something and indeed a folder called best of 69 was there with some 1 gig file whose properties say "file" instead of flac or wav or mp3 or anything, and I cannot figure out what to do with it.

any help would be appreciated, I did download both files and have them in the directory I am using as root

I just tried it again and this time an extract dialogue box appeared with:
Can not open the file as [7z] archive
Unexpected end of data

thanks
jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-21 04:44 by jbwelda.

Date: March 21, 2020 09:06

jbwelda
Hi, I must be lame or something because when I did this:

Best Of 69.7z.001 ---> right click --> 7 ZIP ---> unzip to "Best of 69\"

first of all it didn't include an option "unzip" to..." it said "extract to...", but I ignored that detail and did as instructed. A box appeared as if extracting something and indeed a folder called best of 69 was there with some 1 gig file whose properties say "file" instead of flac or wav or mp3 or anything, and I cannot figure out what to do with it.

any help would be appreciated, I did download both files and have them in the directory I am using as root

I just tried it again and this time an extract dialogue box appeared with:
Can not open the file as [7z] archive
Unexpected end of data

thanks
jb

I'm no expert but I think the 'unexpected end of data' message could be because you don't have the second part downloaded alongside the first part. It reads only part 1 is there and thus this message.

I managed to extract both parts using 7-Zip without any issues.

[www.7-zip.org]

Once the above is installed just right click on the file and choose one of the 'extract' options. It should extract both parts at once.

Hope this helps you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-21 09:07 by hobshobs1.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: March 23, 2020 05:54

hey thanks for your help hobs, I already do have the zip utility 7-zip on my machine and that's what I think I was using. Anyway if everyone else's is working then it must be something on my end, so I will re download the links (hopefully they are still active) and see what happens.

Thanks again and sorry for it being a bit before I was able to get back here.

jb

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1305
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home