Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: I'm sorry
Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: March 3, 2020 17:50

Je pense bien à toi mon frère humain, partageant avec moi sur cette terre les joies et les souffrances de la vie.

Posted by: NedKellyBandit ()
Date: March 3, 2020 19:12

Get well soon.
All the best for you.

Posted by: Nobbi82 ()
Date: March 3, 2020 20:18

Hello Chris, you do not need to apologize, but everyone here is clear, I think that health and privacy have absolute priority. the Stones and everything to do with it is just a hobby. I wish you and your family that it will soon be up again and everyone is healthy, then we look forward to your great amounts again. in this sense, very best regards Nobbi from Krefeld.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: March 3, 2020 20:30

Thinking of you my friend, both of my parents have passed, it’s been a difficult and trying period that hopefully will ease as you caadjust in the days ahead. All the best from me to you

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: March 3, 2020 20:31

Chris , i´m sorry hear this, Take your time and take strength

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: March 3, 2020 21:23

Sorry to hear about all the troubles you are going.
I remember you replying to my e-mail and telling me about your father in law but i didn't know about your wife.

So I wish your wife all the best and hope the therapy will help and that she can have a successfull surgery and a speedy recovery.

...and as for yourself don't worry about us here, all you need to think about now is your family and also yourself. Take all the time needed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-03 21:27 by THE DON.

Posted by: Luisma11011 ()
Date: March 4, 2020 02:20

I wish you, amd your family all the best.

Posted by: bjnoord ()
Date: March 4, 2020 07:39

Chris, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.
My condolences for you and your family.
Take care.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: March 4, 2020 09:54

All the best , my friend
Ciao
Sici from Italy

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: March 4, 2020 12:36

Please do your best!

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: March 4, 2020 12:49

I'm sorry for you about these sad news,condolences for you and your family.
Take care of you and your family.
Very best regards.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 4, 2020 12:50

Thank you my Stones brothers and sisters!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: March 4, 2020 15:54

Chris - my thoughts are with you , so take care and I hope the new medical approach is a success for your wife.
All the best
Nigel

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: March 4, 2020 17:25

dcba
falo01
I think everybody here on IORR is with you these days.

Yes we're with you. Hang on!

Same here. All the best.

Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: March 4, 2020 23:34

Take care, Chris
And be strong.
Best,
Greg

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: March 5, 2020 13:54

The family always comes first...best wishes to you and yours...
thumbs up

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: March 5, 2020 20:18

Hold on
God bless

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 6, 2020 00:43

Chris, from so far away, my support goes out to you and your family.

Date: March 6, 2020 05:51

We sometimes forget that behind every fan, and here it is one of the most active of the forum, there is a life with all that in this low world of joy, but also of sorrow. We thank you for your trust, and can only be by your side in these difficult moments. In the end, we come back again and again to the obvious: the world must change. Our life is not what it could be. All artists at one time or another have perceived that another reality was accessible to man. For the time being, we are sleeping at its door, the door of Life, which religion, politics and all forms of power keep closed so that it does not occur to man to make the leap from the rational system to freedom, peace and love.
(I used deepL for the translation from French to English hoping it is well translated).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: March 6, 2020 11:02

fdajef
We sometimes forget that behind every fan, and here it is one of the most active of the forum, there is a life with all that in this low world of joy, but also of sorrow. We thank you for your trust, and can only be by your side in these difficult moments. In the end, we come back again and again to the obvious: the world must change. Our life is not what it could be. All artists at one time or another have perceived that another reality was accessible to man. For the time being, we are sleeping at its door, the door of Life, which religion, politics and all forms of power keep closed so that it does not occur to man to make the leap from the rational system to freedom, peace and love.
(I used deepL for the translation from French to English hoping it is well translated).

The translator worked just fine fdajef. It almost reads like a Bob Dylan song!

Posted by: finn ()
Date: March 6, 2020 15:50

All the best from me

Posted by: hickorywind ()
Date: March 6, 2020 19:05

Look after yourself Chris and all the best to your family.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 7, 2020 10:47

fdajef

Perfect translation of a beautiful text, thank you fdajef and all the others!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: March 8, 2020 08:20

Chris you take care of family and yourself first. Best wishes to you and family at this tough time.

Posted by: hasenfuss ()
Date: March 8, 2020 15:17

in silent sorrow with the best wishes for the future

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: March 8, 2020 15:26

Chris, I'm not saying much, but think of you and your family.
Keep on rockin' for them and for yourself!
Regards from Britanny
Hervé

Date: March 8, 2020 15:27

coowouters
fdajef

Perfect translation of a beautiful text, thank you fdajef and all the others!!!!

Soon the Nobel prize ! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: March 8, 2020 16:46

Chris,
I do hope that things are getting better.
All my best wishes & in my thoughts by your side.

Matti

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: March 8, 2020 19:16

coowouters
I apologize for the lack of posts and posting requests, but...

I've been going through an emotional and physical roller coaster these last months; after a sickness of some 3 months, my father in law died last week and was cremated last Saturday.
He spent 2 thirds of those months in the hospital and the other third at home. Last week, they brought him to the hospital with an ambulance, it was his last time; during the following night, between 3 and 5 PM, he passed away in his sleep.

My wife Marianne is still suffering from her back surgery, and is in constant pain (sometimes she even can't lift a 1 liter brick of milk). They started a new therapy, to prepare her for a new surgery.
Needless to say that it was/is up to me to do everything. During my father in laws sickness, I had to drive my mother to the hospital every day he was there, I do the shopping and chores and so on for her and us.

And now with my father in laws passing, I have to take care of all the paperwork (and believe me, it's a lot).

As soon as life is back to normal, I'll come back here more often again.

Hi Chris, no need to apologise or be sorry to anyone. We are with you all the way. You are one of the most valued and respected persons on this board. Sorry to hear about your current situation. Love and Respect to you and your family.

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: March 9, 2020 01:52

Chris I miss you, I know a situation I have 2 disabled people!

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home