Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed Documentary (3 DVD)
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 4, 2020 06:02

The Rolling Stones
Let It Bleed - 40 Years Of The Rolling Stones
Documentary by Rudi Dolezal & Hannes Rossacher (DoRo)
Original voice - no German voiceover
3 DVD
Mother' s Lil Helper Version
DVD+R ripped with DVDDecrypter to HD
Artwork is included

DVD 1

Part 1 [we.tl]
Part 2 [we.tl]
Part 3 [we.tl]

DVD 2

Part 1 [we.tl]
Part 2 [we.tl]
Part 3 [we.tl]

DVD 3

Part 1 [we.tl]
Part 2 [we.tl]
Part 3 [we.tl]

Valid until 20/02/10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-04 06:06 by Rolling on.

Re: POST: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed Documentary (3 DVD)
Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: February 4, 2020 07:11

Thanks a lot!thumbs up

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: February 4, 2020 09:35

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 4, 2020 13:00

Cool, thanks! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Date: February 4, 2020 22:52

There are problems getting past the main intro screens in discs 2 and 3. Can anybody provide a fix?

Date: February 4, 2020 23:27

stonesman87
There are problems getting past the main intro screens in discs 2 and 3. Can anybody provide a fix?

Just click on the golden bar in the upper left edge.

Date: February 4, 2020 23:41

Yo, I see what you mean. Each bar in fact goes to a different chapter (but with no chapter names on the bars). Must make a note "for dummies" (me winking smiley) for that.

The main menu for disc 1 only stays onscreen for about a second before moving on to the program. Can be operated the same way, but you gotta be quick. Any idea how to make it work the same way as the ones on discs 2 and 3? Need to fix that up before burning, if possible.

Posted by: quietbeatle ()
Date: February 5, 2020 06:52

Can someone help me out ? I DL all the parts, unzip them but all 3 parts to each dvd looks the same? Same thumbnails/files etc. Also Dvd 2 part 1 says ''error" and won't extract. Thanks for any insight. Just not understanding if all 3 parts to each dvd is the same thing or not? Thanks

Date: February 5, 2020 07:08

stonesman87
Yo, I see what you mean. Each bar in fact goes to a different chapter (but with no chapter names on the bars). Must make a note "for dummies" (me winking smiley) for that.

The main menu for disc 1 only stays onscreen for about a second before moving on to the program. Can be operated the same way, but you gotta be quick. Any idea how to make it work the same way as the ones on discs 2 and 3? Need to fix that up before burning, if possible.

Sorry, can' t help you with this. I did get it in this way years ago (must be more than ten years).

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: February 5, 2020 08:32

Thanks!

Date: February 5, 2020 10:06

quietbeatle
Can someone help me out ? I DL all the parts, unzip them but all 3 parts to each dvd looks the same? Same thumbnails/files etc. Also Dvd 2 part 1 says ''error" and won't extract. Thanks for any insight. Just not understanding if all 3 parts to each dvd is the same thing or not? Thanks

Don' t know why you have such a problem. Maybe you should start downloading again. But first only the 3 parts of DVD 1 and then unzip them. Maybe this will work. I have downloaded everything again and got no issues because all parts were named correctly.

Date: February 5, 2020 10:50

Rolling on
quietbeatle

Don' t know why you have such a problem. Maybe you should start downloading again. But first only the 3 parts of DVD 1 and then unzip them. Maybe this will work. I have downloaded everything again and got no issues because all parts were named correctly.

I think you might have hit the nail on the head. Rather than unzipping all 9 at once, I did them one disc at a time (3 per disc, of course), and I don't have that problem either. It's easy to imagine that unzipping all at once could cause the problem, especially all 3 parts looking the same. That probably produced a messed-up result that couldn't really make it past disc 1.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 5, 2020 11:30

Also the DoRo version in 2GB parts

DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part4.rar [www.filefactory.com]
DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part5.rar [www.filefactory.com]
DVD DoRo 2002 - RS Let It Bl33d 3DVD.part6.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 14:34 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: February 5, 2020 15:49

I didn't unzip them all at once. I did them one by one. And when I open up the folders for each disc, each part looks the same in each folder. I guess my question should be: is the content different in each folder even though the contents/thumbnails look the same? And also, thanks for uploading this, I'm not complaining!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: February 6, 2020 06:40

thank you

Date: February 6, 2020 12:31

quietbeatle
I didn't unzip them all at once. I did them one by one. And when I open up the folders for each disc, each part looks the same in each folder. I guess my question should be: is the content different in each folder even though the contents/thumbnails look the same? And also, thanks for uploading this, I'm not complaining!

Try doing what I did - one disc at a time (3 per disc, of course), rather than 9 separate unzips. Three x 3-file unzips, one each for the 3 files for each of discs 1, 2, and 3, respectively, worked fine for me.

Date: February 6, 2020 15:56

Sorry to be dumb after you kindly took the time and explained but so do you mean choose/select/highlight all 3 zip files for say DVD ONE and then click OPEN ? I use Keka on a Mac to unzip files. Thanks so much.

Date: February 6, 2020 20:21

quietbeatle
Sorry to be dumb after you kindly took the time and explained but so do you mean choose/select/highlight all 3 zip files for say DVD ONE and then click OPEN ? I use Keka on a Mac to unzip files. Thanks so much.

Just download only the files for disc 1. After that click only on the first rar-file. It will unzip all 3 files one after the other.
That should work. But I am not sure about a Mac because I am using a Windows PC.
Good luck!

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 20:39

Thanks.thumbs up

Date: February 7, 2020 14:45

Rolling on
quietbeatle

Just download only the files for disc 1. After that click only on the first rar-file. It will unzip all 3 files one after the other.
That should work. But I am not sure about a Mac because I am using a Windows PC.
Good luck!
Thank you I will try that

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: February 8, 2020 14:24

Thanks

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: February 8, 2020 18:17

doing the download vol by vol only I had no issues, I use 7 zip to extract...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home