Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: New York - New Jersey - MetLife Stadium 2019 - No Filter Tour Goldplate Shows
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 26, 2020 05:11

rskinno
WelshEdge1
I would love to know what the lineage is but I guess we'll never know with these Japanese releases

Yes ! Daspyknows Recordings ... my R. Last Year !!!

stolen or sold

Definitely not an improvement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 05:14 by daspyknows.

Re: New York - New Jersey - MetLife Stadium 2019 - No Filter Tour Goldplate Shows
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 26, 2020 08:21

Thanks!

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: January 26, 2020 14:59

daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1
I would love to know what the lineage is but I guess we'll never know with these Japanese releases

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja
Me meo de la risa (I piss of laughter)
daspyknows you remind me of gollum (the lord of the rings)
"my treasure...my treasure..
daspyknows excuse me but I could not stand answer this post
..my treasure.. my treasure.....ja ja ja
daspyknows:, I ´m not even a big fan of rskinno remasters
and I think you're right about your recording (you´re the owner)
if you say "NO" to remasters ,people must respect your decision
but what bothered me was your attitude
please do not be mad at me
but let me another ja ja jacool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 16:30 by elmuseo.

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: January 26, 2020 16:49

Thanks basti for sharing your new purchase. Appreciated.

Thanks daspyknows for all the time and effort you put in making the original recording and for being so kind in sharing. It is very much appreciated by myself and I'm sure many other Stones fans around the world.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 26, 2020 17:16

elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

So............I'm not the only one........... [www.youtube.com] ...... elmuseo thumbs up

Date: January 26, 2020 17:43

So............I'm not the only one........... [www.youtube.com] ...... elmuseo thumbs up[/quote]
Very very good EddieByword
ja ja ja

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: January 26, 2020 17:46

elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

I may not tape as many Stones show as daspyknows (but what I do tape is very high quality) but man I'm glad I kept a very tight lid of my recordings. Daspy has shared a fair amount, both widely and smaller controlled shares, and he's gotten burned. I imagine he'll just keep his future recordings much tighter.

If rskinno spent as much time taping as doing crappy remasters, then, well, I guess we'd have a few more shitty masters.

But for the rest, if you want more recordings that badly, try taping yourself instead of feeding the bootlegger beasts or hack remasters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 17:52 by senecastj.

Date: January 26, 2020 18:09

senecastj
elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

I may not tape as many Stones show as daspyknows (but what I do tape is very high quality) but man I'm glad I kept a very tight lid of my recordings. Daspy has shared a fair amount, both widely and smaller controlled shares, and he's gotten burned. I imagine he'll just keep his future recordings much tighter.

If rskinno spent as much time taping as doing crappy remasters, then, well, I guess we'd have a few more shitty masters.

But for the rest, if you want more recordings that badly, try taping yourself instead of feeding the bootlegger beasts or hack remasters.
I don´t want to debate about this again but please senecastj read carefully my post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 18:11 by elmuseo.

Date: January 26, 2020 18:26

elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

And you remind me of, well I can't use those words here. Lets just say with 2020 tour this will not happen again. The shows will be recorded but kept much more tightly which means you are ruining it for more people. Good job. As has been said before, people like you, elmuseo and RSKinno are the reason these shows were held tightly and weren't released like ALL my other recordings. I don't care if you do not like my attitude, the feeling is more than mutual.

There are tapers then there are pissers who pee in the trading pool. Pissers add nothing. Would prefer to be a taper.

Thx senecastj. looking forward to doing some of the 2020 Stones shows with you. Group effort at Santa Clara was very nice.

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: January 26, 2020 18:45

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 18:48 by 1fatum.

Date: January 26, 2020 19:03

daspyknows
elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

And you remind me of, well I can't use those words here. Lets just say with 2020 tour this will not happen again. The shows will be recorded but kept much more tightly which means you are ruining it for more people. Good job. As has been said before, people like you, elmuseo and RSKinno are the reason these shows were held tightly and weren't released like ALL my other recordings. I don't care if you do not like my attitude, the feeling is more than mutual.

There are tapers then there are pissers who pee in the trading pool. Pissers add nothing. Would prefer to be a taper.

Thx senecastj. looking forward to doing some of the 2020 Stones shows with you. Group effort at Santa Clara was very nice.
Daspy no comment I have no time for nonsense
the stones are thinking in cancelled the tour 2020 because daspy don´t share with usconfused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 19:04 by elmuseo.

Date: January 26, 2020 19:30

Sure reads like a comment to me.

"You're not worth my time, you're so beneath my consideration. Now here's a list of 22 reasons why I don't spend any time thinking about you..."

smiling smiley

Date: January 26, 2020 19:32

elmuseo
daspyknows
elmuseo
daspyknows
rskinno
WelshEdge1

stolen or sold

ja ja ja ja

Daspy no comment I have no time for nonsense
the stones are thinking in cancelled the tour 2020 because daspy don´t share with usconfused smiley

Just proof you are as stupid as EddyByword. Seems like you have lots of time since you are just a keyboard jockey.

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: January 26, 2020 19:36

Yikes.

I didn't know this was a stolen recording. That sucks. Sorry for opening a can of worms by asking about the lineage sad smiley

Date: January 26, 2020 19:39

WelshEdge1
Yikes.

I didn't know this was a stolen recording. That sucks. Sorry for opening a can of worms by asking about the lineage sad smiley

Not your theft! Don't feel bad, it was a fair question.

Date: January 26, 2020 19:44

Listen up everyone. I hope I've got this right. A quick summary:

Firstly, rskinno thinks the new Goldplate New Jersey release was sourced from his remaster of daspyknows original recording. Big deal, I guess you'll feel better letting everyone know it was your tweaked version that was used as opposed to the original recording.

Secondly, elmuseo stands with rskinno on the subject of tweaking, for better or worse, tapers master recordings and reposting them.

That's all there is to it I think. Do we really have to have this forum descend into a war zone again, full of needless rantings.

Me, I'm just disappointed to think there are some great recordings out there, along with some great future recordings, that I doubt I'll ever get to hear. Sad.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-26 19:54 by hobshobs1.

Date: January 26, 2020 19:49

I think you're missing the point about rskinno doing shoddy remasters and reposting them against tapers' wishes.

This action has led to a lot of irritation, and I know several tapers (including myself) that have generally opted to hold back Stones recordings.

Date: January 26, 2020 19:56

senecastj
WelshEdge1
Yikes.

Not your theft! Don't feel bad, it was a fair question.

Exactly. I was waiting to see if it was mine, Ed's or another source. RSKinno bragging it was his work guaranteed it was a degradation. What I really wonder (think) is that RSKinno was the one who sold it and is making money off the efforts of others. Now, can he prove he is not the one who sold the recording?

Date: January 26, 2020 20:00

senecastj
I think you're missing the point about rskinno doing shoddy remasters and reposting them against tapers' wishes.

This action has led to a lot of irritation, and I know several tapers (including myself) that have generally opted to hold back Stones recordings.

Reposting and SELLING. In the taper's community the scum of the earth are those who sell recordings. Actually a lower form of pond scum are those who don't even tape but sell the work of others. At least the folks at Xavel mostly send hired guns out to do it. Folks like RSKinno just sit behind a keyboard playing with themselves while they make money off the efforts of others.

Date: January 26, 2020 20:01

senecastj

I'm with you and daspyknows on this one 100%.

Date: January 26, 2020 20:09

daspyknows
senecastj

Reposting and SELLING. In the taper's community the scum of the earth are those who sell recordings. Actually a lower form of pond scum are those who don't even tape but sell the work of others. At least the folks at Xavel mostly send hired guns out to do it. Folks like RSKinno just sit behind a keyboard playing with themselves while they make money off the efforts of others.

He sells his garbage? Yikes, yeah that makes in ten times as bad.

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: January 27, 2020 02:19

Everyone goin' mad here ?

eye rolling smiley

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 27, 2020 07:24

glimmertwin1
Everyone goin' mad here ?

eye rolling smiley

A good question!

While I understand the tapers point of view, I also think they're taking things way too serious. I mean, who actually listens to these recent Stones live audience recordings more than once or actually at least once all the way through instead of picking out of curiosity just the one or two "rarities" per show what in my experience and from the people I know seems to be the standart routine by now? We're not talking about newly surfaced excellent audience recordings from the golden era here or a 1970 multitrack soundboard...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-27 07:25 by retired_dog.

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: January 27, 2020 09:17

very much and highly appreciated ! big thanks for upping these !

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: January 27, 2020 18:43

mucha gracia!!

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: January 27, 2020 21:53

Sorry daspyknows !!!! It doesn't seem to be my revision of their inclusion
I once did and sent it via email and I don't have it either
sold. I don't sell things. I don't need it.
The B - stage recording is not like I have remastered and other little things
it could only be one of their original recordings edited by Goldplat.
I'm not going to show any of me (what they say or others) shit remaster here either!
Not selling either. My time is over, lie down and enjoy my collected things.
bye Bye

Date: January 27, 2020 23:02

rskinno
Sorry daspyknows !!!! It doesn't seem to be my revision of their inclusion
I once did and sent it via email and I don't have it either
sold. I don't sell things. I don't need it.
The B - stage recording is not like I have remastered and other little things
it could only be one of their original recordings edited by Goldplat.
I'm not going to show any of me (what they say or others) shit remaster here either!
Not selling either. My time is over, lie down and enjoy my collected things.
bye Bye

Sorry, but I do not believe you. You seemed awfully proud of your work in the original posting.

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: January 28, 2020 00:37

I'm sorry you don't believe me!
Here B - Stage: [we.tl] for comparison with Goldplat
and from me the complete cover for your good. How they wanted it.

Made last year 2019

rsKinno

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: January 28, 2020 17:48

For the past few months, I've been watching with great sadness the altercations between fans over the sale of recordings. As the ultimate fan of the stones, I'm very sad about what I read.

I have a question: how much do you think the average recording sells? As the ultimate fan of the stones, I'm very sad about what I read.

Date: January 28, 2020 19:57

How ever much the buyer is willing to pay!

If I recall, the general Japanese bootlegs were $20-$30/cd. Some were higher.

There are folks just selling CDR copies they make...so its really just how much they can sucker people to pay.

As far as how much a taper could sell recording...no idea.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1759
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home