Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
post: New York City, Madison Square Garden, 28 November, 1969 (late show) (The ABKCO Shows) (RDP-RS051)
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: January 7, 2020 18:02

The ABKCO Shows
New York City, Madison Square Garden, 28 November, 1969 (late show) (The ABKCO Shows) (RDP-RS051)
Thanks to Rubber Duck !!!

Download link: [we.tl]
Download link: 11 Little Queenie MSG late show NYC Nov 28, 1969 (AR patch correct).[wetransfer.com]

valid 14 januari
Inc. artwork

Sam Cutler introduction
Jumpin Jack Flash
Carol
Sympathy For The Devil
Stray Cat Blues
Love In Vain
Prodigal Son
You Gotta Move
Under My Thumb
Midnight Rambler
Live With Me
Little Queenie
Satisfaction
Honky Tonk Women
Street Fighting Man

All tracks were taken from Youtube and converted to wav. Removed a dial tone/hum, a few clicks and the gaps between the tracks.
Fixed the missing start of Midnight Rambler with a patch (from GYYYO acetate) and fixed a missing bit in Little Queenie using a patch from an audience recording.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-08 20:07 by Keessie.

Re: post: New York City, Madison Square Garden, 28 November, 1969 (late show) (The ABKCO Shows) (RDP-RS051)
Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: January 7, 2020 18:10

Thank you Keessie
Thank you Rubber Duck
smileys with beer

Re: post: New York City, Madison Square Garden, 28 November, 1969 (late show) (The ABKCO Shows) (RDP-RS051)
Posted by: Single Malt ()
Date: January 7, 2020 18:34

Thanks, Keessie!

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: January 7, 2020 18:39

Thank you very much again!

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: January 7, 2020 19:30

Great stuff again. Very much appreciated.

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: January 7, 2020 20:46

Thank You

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 7, 2020 21:08

Thank you for this brand new RDP release! smileys with beer

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: January 7, 2020 21:21

Ta, M8!

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: January 7, 2020 21:36

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: January 7, 2020 22:24

Thanks again!

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: January 8, 2020 01:56

mucho grass thanks for the fix

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: January 8, 2020 03:17

Thanks

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: January 8, 2020 04:14

Thank you

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: January 8, 2020 04:56

Thank you again!

Posted by: mtripoli ()
Date: January 8, 2020 05:27

Thank you for the post.

Date: January 8, 2020 05:42

Keessie
and fixed a missing bit in Little Queenie using a patch from an audience recording (Joe Maloney tape).

Thanks again your great work,keessie !!! smileys with beer

I've had a quick listening to this and I noticed that pitch of the patched AUD part is bit slow.

Here is my patching. [iorr.org]

I hope that this refers to it for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-08 05:51 by keithpinkmoon.

Date: January 8, 2020 07:33

keithpinkmoon
Keessie
and fixed a missing bit in Little Queenie using a patch from an audience recording (Joe Maloney tape).

I've had a quick listening to this and I noticed that pitch of the patched AUD part is bit slow.

Please, it is not my work !!!
All the credits to Rubber Duck !!!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 8, 2020 07:48

Keessie
keithpinkmoon
Keessie

How long will these be up, 7 days?

And I haven't had much luck with We Transfer in the past. Can someone please post instructions on how to download load to a PC and then from there to a CD?

plexi

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: January 8, 2020 09:02

Big Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: January 8, 2020 10:13

Thanks!

Date: January 8, 2020 10:24

Keessie
keithpinkmoon
Keessie

Oh, I misses that line... I'm sorry.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: January 8, 2020 16:19

timbernardis
Keessie
keithpinkmoon
Keessie

And I haven't had much luck with We Transfer in the past. Can someone please post instructions on how to download load to a PC and then from there to a CD?

plexi

email me

Date: January 8, 2020 17:35

New link for Little Queenie, thanks to Rubber Duck !!!!!
Also in the first message !!!

Download link: 11 Little Queenie MSG late show NYC Nov 28, 1969 (AR patch correct).[wetransfer.com]

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 8, 2020 22:23

Keessie
New link for Little Queenie, thanks to Rubber Duck !!!!!
Also in the first message !!!

thumbs up

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:53

HEILOOBAAS
timbernardis
Keessie
keithpinkmoon
Keessie

plexi

email me

Hey Heiloobaas, I emailed u, but no response yet. tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: January 11, 2020 18:21

On HTW Mick sings a divorcee from New york city, in the official GYYYo he sings a divorcee from Paris ? It is not a version from Madison garden ?

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 17:34

Thanks.thumbs up

Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 00:13

CHRISTIANF
On HTW Mick sings a divorcee from New york city, in the official GYYYo he sings a divorcee from Paris ? It is not a version from Madison garden ?

Most of the songs on GET YER YA YA'S OUT have new vocals which were overdubbed at Olympic Studios in February 1970. In this case, he sung the Paris lyrics for the overdub where he sang the NYC lyrics at the actual show.

The tracks with new vocals on GET YER YA YA'S OUT:

Jumpin' Jack Flash (Nov. 27)
Carol (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Stray Cat Blues (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Live With Me (Nov. 28, 2nd Show)
Little Queenie (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Honky Tonk Women (Nov. 27 & Nov. 28, 2nd Show)
Street Fighting Man (Nov. 28, 1st Show)

Posted by: Single Malt ()
Date: January 13, 2020 07:40

JordyLicks96
CHRISTIANF

Most of the songs on GET YER YA YA'S OUT have new vocals which were overdubbed at Olympic Studios in February 1970. In this case, he sung the Paris lyrics for the overdub where he sang the NYC lyrics at the actual show.

The tracks with new vocals on GET YER YA YA'S OUT:

Jumpin' Jack Flash (Nov. 27)
Carol (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Stray Cat Blues (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Live With Me (Nov. 28, 2nd Show)
Little Queenie (Nov. 28, 1st Show)
Honky Tonk Women (Nov. 27 & Nov. 28, 2nd Show)
Street Fighting Man (Nov. 28, 1st Show)

And IMO after first hearings of Breakfast Show tape it sounds like that Sympathy For The Devil is partly overdubbed.

Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: January 13, 2020 14:31

Thanks for the precisions

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1895
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home