Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Post: ALTAMONT 1969 the Longest & Upgraded with the ALL SBD available [Version 2]
Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: January 5, 2020 16:15

The Rolling Stones
"Altamont Free Concert 1969 Upgraded - Ver.2 " (SBD & AUD)

by keithpinkmoon

Altamont Speedway, Livermore, CA
1969-12-06

I have made the longest (probably...) version of this show with the ALL (probably, again...) soundboard recordings which are available so far. (If there was more, please let me know)

Mainly, I used [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" for this version.
And I replaced 3 AUD tracks for these soundboard sources below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One SBD track from [DAC-098] "Some Satanic Tour Vol.2"

* The Sun Is Shining

Two SBD tracks from www.rollingstonesnet.com (Special Thanks for Chris M.!)

* Love In Vain
(A tiny cut-off [00:19-00:20] was patched with [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" source)
* Midnight Rambler
(Two shot cut-off [04:41-04:50] & [08:15-08:23] were patched with [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" source)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newly unearthed (and longer than Ver.1 which I made in last December) SBD crowd parts from "69RSTRAX" YouTube tracks

* Before and after Gimme Shelter
(The source I used for this was provided by Honestman)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracks:

Disc1
01. introduction - SBD & AUD
02. Jumping Jack Flash - SBD & AUD
03. Carol - AUD
04. Sympathy For The Devil - SBD & AUD
05. The Sun Is Shining - SBD
06. Stray Cat Blues - SBD & AUD
07. Love In Vain - SBD patched with AUD
08. Under My Thumb - SBD & AUD
09. Brown Sugar - AUD
10. Midnight Rambler (intro) - AUD
11. Midnight Rambler - SBD patched with AUD
12. Live With Me - AUD (Mick's MC after the song - SBD)
13. Gimme Shelter - SBD

Disc2
01. Little Queenie - AUD
02. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - AUD
03. Honky Tonk Women - AUD
04. Street Fighting Man - SBD & AUD

I hope you all enjoy this!

2020-01-05

by keithpinkmoon

[we.tl] Goods for a week

Re: Post: ALTAMONT 1969 the Longest & Upgraded with the ALL SBD available [Version 2]
Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 16:35

Great stuff. Thanks a million.

Re: Post: ALTAMONT 1969 the Longest & Upgraded with the ALL SBD available [Version 2]
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: January 5, 2020 16:49

thank you

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 17:24

Thanks!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 5, 2020 17:33

Thanks!

Posted by: thkbeercan ()
Date: January 5, 2020 18:08

thank you, kindly

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: January 5, 2020 18:34

I'm back from my holidays, it's great to find all this new gems!!!
Thanks a lot Keithpinkmoon for this new Altamont version!
I modified quickly the covers I've done in December with the new infos

I hope it will be usefull!

Date: January 5, 2020 19:02

StonyRoad
I'm back from my holidays, it's great to find all this new gems!!!
Thanks a lot Keithpinkmoon for this new Altamont version!
I modified quickly the covers I've done in December with the new infos

I hope it will be usefull!

Wow! Lightning fast !!!

Many many thanks StonyRoad, much appreciated !!! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: January 5, 2020 19:18

Thank you very much! Great work.

Small correction. The Sun Is Shining SB version. Is in fact from www.rollingstonesnet.com (Special Thanks for Chris M.!)

That's the version from DAC

Date: January 5, 2020 20:06

barbabang
Thank you very much! Great work.

Small correction. The Sun Is Shining SB version. Is in fact from www.rollingstonesnet.com (Special Thanks for Chris M.!)

That's the version from DAC

Thanks for your correction, barbabang.

Yes that's right.
But, unfortunately I missed "The Sun Is Shining" on [www.rollingstonesnet.com] for my HDD.
(Fortunately, I grabbed "Love In Vain" and *Midnight Rambler" directly from [www.rollingstonesnet.com] to my HDD)

So, I used "The Sun Is Shining" SBD version from [DAC-098] on my HDD. winking smiley

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: January 5, 2020 20:59

Thank you very muchthumbs up

Date: January 5, 2020 23:06

Hey keithpinkmoon,

I love your project and the constant upgrades! I love how you tell us where the upgrades come from, instead of "what's this?"

Have you looked over ASO's (All Sold Out) "Altamont Complete?" It's got some great matrix and some special parts. May we'll have upgrade 3 soon?

DOWNLOAD: [we.tl]

RS 1969 LIVE - 691206 LIVERMORE Altamont Complete ASO.rar

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-05 23:21 by exilestones.

Posted by: quietbeatle ()
Date: January 6, 2020 00:04

Cheers! Thanks!

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: January 6, 2020 01:40

Thanks

Date: January 6, 2020 05:36

exilestones
Hey keithpinkmoon,

I love your project and the constant upgrades! I love how you tell us where the upgrades come from, instead of "what's this?"

Have you looked over ASO's (All Sold Out) "Altamont Complete?" It's got some great matrix and some special parts. May we'll have upgrade 3 soon?

DOWNLOAD: [we.tl]

RS 1969 LIVE - 691206 LIVERMORE Altamont Complete ASO.rar

Thank you exilestones, Yes I had known its ASO version by watchit, much appreciated his great work.
But I suppose IDOL MIND PRODUCTION boot used such matrix concept on [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" which has many editing points more naturally than ASO version.
That's the reason why I used [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" mainly, for this project of mine.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 6, 2020 18:48

Many thanks for this Altamont new upgraded version keithpinkmoon!!!
And thanks StonyRoad for the updated covers!!
All very much appreciated!
smileys with beer

Date: January 6, 2020 19:02

keithpinkmoon

Thank you exilestones, Yes I had known its ASO version by watchit, much appreciated his great work.

But I suppose IDOL MIND PRODUCTION boot used such matrix concept on [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" which has many editing points more naturally than ASO version.

That's the reason why I used [IMP-N-030] "Altamont free concert 1969" mainly, for this project of mine.

You are doing a great job! Can't thank you enough!

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: January 12, 2020 07:42

Thank you for this new version. Looking forward to listening.

Posted by: dph ()
Date: January 12, 2020 17:56

keithpinkmoon
exilestones
Hey keithpinkmoon,

ASO version is intentionally edited so that the "dialogue" parts of the concert are from the audience recording, and the "music" parts of the concert are from the official movie soundtrack wherever possible. Soundtrack cuts are patched with the audience recording.

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:21

Hi,

can you repost Version 2 please!

Thanks in advance.

Juergen

Date: January 15, 2020 16:05

Fritz4You
Hi,

can you repost Version 2 please!

Thanks in advance.

Juergen

Here you go

[we.tl]
Good for a week

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: January 15, 2020 19:35

Great!!!

Thank you.

Juergen

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: March 5, 2020 19:35

Looks like version 1 made it into a Moonchild bootleg:

[www.dbboots.com]

Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: March 5, 2020 20:22

Could you PLEASE repost it?

Wetransfer, please.

Thanks in advance,

Date: March 7, 2020 15:55

Greg44
Could you PLEASE repost it?

Wetransfer, please.

Thanks in advance,

Here you go

[we.tl]
Good for a week

Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: March 7, 2020 17:20

Nice.

First impression:
Sound-wise better than GodfatherRecords but worse than Voodoo Jungle

Thanks

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: March 7, 2020 19:37

Thanks for version 2

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: March 10, 2020 11:44

thank you again good work

Posted by: Mander2311 ()
Date: March 10, 2020 13:14

Grazie.

Very much appreciateddrinking smiley

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: January 29, 2022 19:04

We need merge of midnight rambler

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home