Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Heart Of Stone lyric video
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: December 22, 2019 06:08

It's at [www.youtube.com], but it's got some sort of characteristics that don't allow download.

Can anybody grab this one and post a link (WeT?), maybe tell us how they managed to grab it?

Re: New Heart Of Stone lyric video
Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: December 22, 2019 08:46

Downloaded with JDownloader without Problems:

[wetransfer.com]

Have Fun and Merry X-Mas

Date: December 22, 2019 09:05

jaggamichl
Downloaded with JDownloader without Problems:

[wetransfer.com]

Have Fun and Merry X-Mas

Hmmm, thanks a lot for the link, and even more, mention of a program that can get 'em. Nothing else seems to be able to - programs or "online services". Something's changed, but not for JD.

Just one thing - is there anywhere in JD to select preferred video quality?

Ho ho ho and merry Xmas to you too.

Posted by: joguema ()
Date: December 22, 2019 10:24

Thanks for the heads up.

Regarding quality when you download with JDownloader: As fas as I experienced, the program always downloads the highest available quality and it (always) downloads 4 different files:

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 22, 2019 10:59

I wonder what these lyric videos are good for. I do not see much sense in them.

Date: December 22, 2019 11:01

joguema
Thanks for the heads up.

Regarding quality when you download with JDownloader: As fas as I experienced, the program always downloads the highest available quality and it (always) downloads 4 different files:

10-4, noted, thanks. I've found I can convert to different resolutions simply using VLC.

Date: December 22, 2019 11:05

wiredallnight

Nostalgia, seeing the correct lyrics (sometimes MJ would kinda growl some words, but that was part of the nostalgia), a new concept of "watching" an audio file, all the cool visual effects whilst enjoying the nostalgia (all the TSMR ones being prime examples) nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia .......

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 22, 2019 11:49

wiredallnight

For those because of old age not able to remember the lyrics

smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 22, 2019 13:18

thumbs up OK that is a reason I fully accept (because it affects me too)! grinning smiley

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: December 22, 2019 17:56

So many great Stones songs from back in the day that never get played anymore. Hearing this is a reminder of how great and tight the band was at one time. It's also a reminder of how many years I've listened to the band. Damn, they're gettin' old.

Date: December 22, 2019 22:06

dmay
So many great Stones songs from back in the day that never get played anymore. Hearing this is a reminder of how great and tight the band was at one time. It's also a reminder of how many years I've listened to the band. Damn, they're gettin' old.

Do you mean "you can remember it but you weren't really there"? winking smiley

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: December 22, 2019 23:54

Hey, stonesman 87, regarding your question...got into the Stones when their 12x5 album was first released in the U-S back in the early 1960s. So, I guess I've been there regarding the Stones for awhile. They aren't the only ones gettin' old.

Date: December 23, 2019 03:40

dmay
Hey, stonesman 87, regarding your question...got into the Stones when their 12x5 album was first released in the U-S back in the early 1960s. So, I guess I've been there regarding the Stones for awhile. They aren't the only ones gettin' old.

Whaa? What's 12x5? 60?

No, in fact more like our vintage, it seems, and yeah, I really was there. My first Stones acquisition was [www.discogs.com] Nuff said? winking smiley

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 24, 2019 15:19

Thanks jaggamichl!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home