Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
POST: BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 29, 2019 18:57

The 1969 USA tour has been on my radar for nearly 50 years. I bought ‘Get yer ya Ya’s out’ on LP and loved it. Later when the ‘Gimme Shelter’ movie arrived on the big screen I viewed the band (on the screen with the loud soundtrack) many times over that summer, and it cemented the one way relationship the Rolling Stones and I have to this day.

In retrospect it seemed wrong that Altamont was the focus of the movie for me, and I always wanted to actually view one of the full concerts, any one would do from the many (great) sounding LP bootlegs I collected in the 1970’s from the 1969 tour. I started learning video editing as a hobby in 2014, and since have worked on many (Rolling Stones) concerts, but never considered a 1969 project due to lack of good video or audio.

It came to pass that I decided a year ago, after meeting and chatting with Sam Cutler at a local event, to finally consider a real ‘50th Anniversary 1969 USA tour video’, one where Altamont is framed away from the successful concerts the band put on as they roared through the States.

In the past year I have been sent recordings from other good people who won’t be named (for their reasons) who were interested in the project and wanted to help. Some were too grainy or too jerky. I managed to squeeze out some good bits. Others like ‘Sympathy for the devil’ and ‘Live In Vain’ were coaxed from ‘other recordings’ - the Midimannz reimagined edit- but will serve for this purpose. Much has also been coloured to fit the times.

The holy grail arrived late this year from IORR in an almost complete beautiful Audio recording from the BOSTON 1969 2nd show show. Sincere thanks due to "intercepter' for the IORR upload - this shows the 'power of the team'. This ones for you mate !!

I renewed the task, my goal was to have a full concert out before the Boston 29 November 1969 50th Anniversary.

After all, this is a celebration of THAT event, not the later Altimont tragedy.

Video was synced (or amended) to fit the non-overdubbed audio, overall sounds have been somewhat balanced, and merged for continuity during the fade in/fade out of the chapters.

Beautiful DVD BluRay covers from Jurgen

I could keep ‘massaging’ it, but it’s finally good enough for me to enjoy on the 50th Anniversary of my first ‘live’ introduction to the Band we all love.
Now you can have it too

Happy Christmas friends......

Midimannz 29.11.2019

[youtu.be]

THIS IS UNLISTED to prevent the 'copyright takedown' 30 of my other shows have suffered

UPDATE: its already blocked .........
MP4 for download [wetransfer.com]
1 item, 969 MB in total ? Will be deleted on 6 December, 2019

1969.11.26 Boston DVD5 part 1
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD5 part 2
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD5 part 3
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD5 part4
[wetransfer.com]
Will be deleted on 6 December, 2019

1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 1
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 2
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 3
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 4
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 5
[wetransfer.com]
1969.11.26 Boston DVD9 part 6
[wetransfer.com]
Will be deleted on 6 December, 2019

MP4 FAN?

Using Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro will download in full best quality from Youtube
You can use a legit magazine code to register a full version (from trial Version Bigasoft Video Downloader Pro download)

Serial Key
License Name : PC World Files
License Code: 9999999999C90F-311A-7559-C74B1B34567890

HELPFUL HINT:
Under >Options > Preference .. > file names change %(title).%(ext) to %(track).%(ext)
This will save the MP4 in the same name as the uploader created it

FROM 'GIGINJAPAN' notes

this time we’re releasing the November 29 Boston show. The show is held twice a day, but the sound quality is excellent and it is the second show that is sufficient for release on this limited press CD. It was a well-known sound source among manias in the middle game of the 69’s American Tour. The rare sound source recorded by the BootlegerTM OQ team’s dub, even in the area of ??Oakland and San Diego, is a sufficiently high level for 1969 audience recording, and several items have been released in the past is.
It is the familiar name of the sound source that was recorded, Joe Maloney. As a result of the sound source by him spread widely in the 21st century, the DAC label “SOME SATANIC TOUR” based on it is considered to be the best. More than a decade has passed since the sound source distribution and release, and it was the first generation copy of the Maloney sound source that was newly added last year when this release was released. It was the familiar Krw_co that published it. In terms of sound quality, the previous version is of sufficiently high quality, and this version does not necessarily have a dramatic upper feeling, but the natural degree is clearly improved. The original sound source was accompanied by a major drawback that the pitch was extremely raised when copied from the master, but it was also precisely adjusted when released. However, in order to respect the high sound quality unique to Maloney, no extra equalization etc. have been added.
However, it is the first sound source in the recording by Maloney living in Boston, and the vintage feeling that there is 69 years combined is attractive there, conversely speaking it is not the area of ??Oakland or San Diego, but overall freshness It is a recording that can be felt coarser than.

Still this is a name recording that you can listen to enough, but what you say is full of what you listen to. I think that the 69-year tour is divided into “before MSG” and “after MSG” in which the atmosphere of the performance was recorded for live album, but for this day it is a highly complete performance just after MSG The stage goes on in the middle. However, in the third of “Sympathy For The Devil” (the “Kenydi”), Mick sang the melody in an unstable manner, whether it was messed up with the melody up to the second, or the monitor was out of order Because of that, as usual shouts were too few and finished without boiling down. However, it was Taylor who knocked down with great play as if reading the air. Unlike in the first half of the tour, he came to be able to play a solo, too, is a sight only after MSG.
Mick and Keith are two songs played by only two people, but for some reason, it is very valuable to play in the form that added a pickup to a 12-string acoustic guitar only for this day (And the atmosphere is pastoral). Because this form of performance becomes a regular style in the 70-year European tour, it is because only Boston was trying it in ’69. In addition, the scene where Mick screams like a roar of Indians after finishing the performance of “Prodigal Son”, which was not heard in the items of the past.
But did not his fortune be limited to this day? This time, Mick starts to blow the harmonica to start “Midnight Rambler”, but the trouble is that every time he plays a sound, howling sounds and the performance can not start. It is an unforeseeable problem with the American tour of 72 and 75 years, but it is one of the PA problems that could have happened in 69 years. However, the performance itself is wonderful, and here too, the strength of the MSG uniqueness is overwhelmed. And Charlie’s Basdora play that was won with “Live With Me”, which was remarkable on the first day of MSG, was a series of consecutive strikes from that day’s interval play, while here in Boston I’ve been stroking from the very end of the day Please listen to the wonderful Charlie’s footsteps.
After all MSG Stones’s performance is really high level, it is a real document by Maloney’s famous recording that the band itself is in excellent condition here in Boston. By the recording of the pedigree-written version of the first generation, it is recorded to the scene of the first appearance slightly, but it is suitable to be called the new definitive edition of Boston 69. At the same time, while including the happenings (all due to Mick is a laugh), the first time the band played with MSG tension is really great!

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 20:44 by midimannz.

Re: POST: BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever See' 1969 Tour Anniversary
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: November 29, 2019 19:00

Video removed from youtube by abkco.
Looking forward to the dvd.

Re: POST: BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary
Date: November 29, 2019 22:45

I removed a screen and uploaded it again - The DVD has more than this preview

It's on my Facebook page too UPDATED - No it's offline now in 245 countries

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 22:47 by midimannz.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 29, 2019 23:05

This is a brilliant project, thank you so much for putting in so many hours to bring it to us! It will be 50 years ago on Monday morning that I saw them at the West Palm Beach International Pop Festival at a little drag strip out in the swamps of south Florida...it was the show right after Boston!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 29, 2019 23:30

My son told me there's a way to but video up on Google with a password so people would be able to preview your awesome work and Abkco or Eagle wouldn't know about it or be able to block it. I'll get some more details.

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: November 30, 2019 00:47

Thank You

Date: November 30, 2019 02:16

Great project! Awesome! I'm enjoying it very much!

Thanks for sharing.

++++++++++

You can put video on Goggle Drive and click on it and watch it: [drive.google.com]

++++++++++

What's the name of the Boston audio? Does it have a label? I'd like to download it.

[www.giginjapan.com]

Date: November 30, 2019 02:42

Can you give us more detail as to what is in the DVD? Where did Brown Sugar come from? What was the TV show. Where did each song come from? Was there extra footage of the Stones before Altamont that wasn't in the movie when Mick tells Charlie to kiss the girl. Canal+ 1 TV?

Are Carol, Stray Cat Love in Vain, Prodigal Son and You Got to Move, Under My Thumb, I'm Free, Little Queenie soundtracks from Boston?

Great job on the beautiful covers,Jurgen!

This is great! I'm have a great Stones day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-30 02:55 by exilestones.

Date: November 30, 2019 05:13

There is no Brown Sugar
Mick tells the girl to kiss Charlie
I’m away for the weekend now, when I get home I’m happy to upload my notes from the past year

Stray Cat Blues is an unreleased video from Detroit... is that what you mean?

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: November 30, 2019 06:32

THANKS GREAT JOB

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 30, 2019 07:50

thank you !!!!!!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:03

what a great way to celebrate the 50th birthday. thanks a lot.

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:08

thanks for this piece of music history

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 30, 2019 14:57

Thank You...can you list all the stuff from Detroit ?

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: November 30, 2019 15:56

Thanks for this special piece of work - once again thanks for your generosity

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 30, 2019 16:58

Wonderful. Thank you very much Midi.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 30, 2019 17:56

That was unexpected........cheers Midi, thanks again..........smileys with beer

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 18:03

Thanks for this treasure, midimannz!

Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 18:17

Thanks a lot Midimannz!

Date: November 30, 2019 22:59

exilestones
Great project! Awesome! I'm enjoying it very much!

Thanks for sharing.

++++++++++

What's the name of the Boston audio? Does it have a label? I'd like to download it.

[www.giginjapan.com]

[iorr.org]

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: September 22, 2019 23:10

Enjoy

Date: December 1, 2019 01:37

exilestones
Can you give us more detail as to what is in the DVD? Where did Brown Sugar come from? What was the TV show. Where did each song come from? Was there extra footage of the Stones before Altamont that wasn't in the movie when Mick tells Charlie to kiss the girl. Canal+ 1 TV?

Are Carol, Stray Cat Love in Vain, Prodigal Son and You Got to Move, Under My Thumb, I'm Free, Little Queenie soundtracks from Boston?

Great job on the beautiful covers,Jurgen!

This is great! I'm have a great Stones day.

DVD sources include ‘Jointrip’,’ Ya Ya’s ‘,’ Gimme Shelter ‘ and YouTube video.
Also private sourced Detroit footage with sound (Stray Cat Blues) sent to me to use. Merged with audio (Boston from IORR)where possible. There was no video for ‘Sympathy For The Devil’ or Love In Vain’ which was any good so I took David Frost close up Mick Footage and speed it up 5-6% to fit Boston Audio. I used close up Ed Sullivan ‘Love In Vain ‘ and speed up around 3-4% to fit. ‘Midnight Rambler’ has the last minute or so of actual footage.
I applied audience noise between the tracks for an easier transition between chapters and levelled out the entire sound volume.
The ‘extras’ I applied ‘logo removal’ for easier viewing. The press conference was edited with ‘sharpener’ and the KSAN Audio was applied to ‘Gimme Shelter’ Altamont clips.

Date: December 1, 2019 02:16

"I'm Free" has two audio sources?

Which tracks have Boston audio?

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: December 1, 2019 02:39

Great project. Thanks!

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: December 1, 2019 02:39

Thank you so much! Can't wait to just sit back and appreciate this.

Date: December 1, 2019 02:46

VTS_01_4.VOB Gimme Shelter & Brown Sugar (after Press Conference).

Gimme Shelter sounds like the Shot of Salvation CD from Altamont but it sounds different. Brown Sugar is cut and I'm guessing it's from Altamont?

It would be great to have liner notes to identify each track's audio and video.

Date: December 1, 2019 03:05

exilestones
"I'm Free" has two audio sources?

Which tracks have Boston audio?

Correct (you’ve got good ears)

Date: December 1, 2019 03:16

exilestones
VTS_01_4.VOB Gimme Shelter & Brown Sugar (after Press Conference).

Gimme Shelter sounds like the Shot of Salvation CD from Altamont but it sounds different. Brown Sugar is cut and I'm guessing it's from Altamont?

It would be great to have liner notes to identify each track's audio and video.

Do you feel Liner notes would add to the project? It’s a ‘reimagined tour concert’. I will consider this.
There are many ‘parts’ assembled on some clips

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: December 1, 2019 08:36

Thank you. I look forward to seeing this.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: December 1, 2019 08:58

Thanks

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 1, 2019 11:08

Also available in Stonesvault

1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD5.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD5.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD5.part3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD5.part4.rar [www.filefactory.com]

1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part3.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part4.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part5.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1969 Midiman BOSTON DVD ' LIVEr Than You'll Ever SEE' 1969 50th Tour Anniversary DVD9.part6.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-03 21:48 by stonesmuziekfan.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1365
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home