Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: November 26, 2019 13:35

Could somebody in the UK please download and post the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood (it is not possible outside the UK):

[www.bbc.co.uk]

and

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The download can be done e.g with JDownloader: [jdownloader.org]

Thank you very much in advance!

Re: Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: November 26, 2019 18:40

Both versions of Later s54e05 are on torrentday. Just search on Jools.

Re: Request to people in the UK: the 2 episodes of Later with Jools Holland with Ronnie Wood
Date: November 26, 2019 18:48

Thank you, but I am not on torrentday and signing up is by invitation only, so that doesn't help me much...

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: November 26, 2019 19:36

RW - Jools Extracts
Do these help?

Date: November 26, 2019 22:17

Thank you. But on the 15th the picture is very jerky.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: November 26, 2019 22:27

you will get a mail soon

Date: November 27, 2019 10:42

Thank you all for your help but there is still no good recording from the 15th November. Everything I received is always the same bad screen capture with a very jerky picture. So there is no good version around and nobody in the UK who can download the episodes directly from the BBC website?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: November 27, 2019 11:15

Here is the 15th:
[we.tl]

It's direct from iplayer, so any jerkiness is down to the BBC.

syrel

Date: November 27, 2019 11:57

Many thanks, syrel, that is exactly what I was looking for. thumbs up Do you have by chance also the episode from the 14th in this quality?

Date: November 27, 2019 14:11

Apologies - the uploaded one is the 14th. I'll upload the 15th later.
syrel

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: November 27, 2019 14:52

Thanks syrel and everyone else. My god, Ronnie is really good. Nice to see he's doing what he loves.

Date: November 27, 2019 23:36

Here is the 15th
[workupload.com]

syrel

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 28, 2019 03:25

thank you syrel

Date: November 28, 2019 09:46

Thank you very much syrel for both episodes!

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: November 28, 2019 15:23

Thanks a lot Syrel for uploading both episodes, unfortunately the second one (the real Nov. 15) seems to be taken down by workupload. Could you try again with a different filer hoster?

N

Date: November 28, 2019 19:04

I wanted to reupload it to wetransfer but the file is too big (>2GB ), it is not possible.

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: November 28, 2019 23:16

[wetransfer.com]

mkv files of both shows

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 20:20 by WetWillie.

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: November 29, 2019 11:02

Thanks syrel!

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: November 29, 2019 11:28

Thanks a lot WetWillie!

N

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: November 30, 2019 02:08

Thanks

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: November 30, 2019 23:28

Thank you syrel !!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1527
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home