Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brian Jones - The Final Truth on Netflix
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: November 25, 2019 02:10

Still waiting and watching for news of release of this Netflix documentary. Can't find anything. Does anybody have any news?

Re: Brian Jones - The Final Truth on Netflix
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:18

I googled and found a lot of sites about the Netflix Docu, but all articles end with "A transmission date for the documentary has not yet been set."

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 25, 2019 22:14

coowouters
I googled and found a lot of sites about the Netflix Docu, but all articles end with "A transmission date for the documentary has not yet been set."

That's interesting to know ... sort of. A 16-second trailer for it that I found months ago ends with a graphic that states "Stunning new documentary release date July 2019".

I wonder if it's been supplanted by "Rolling Stone - Life And Death Of Brian Jones", to be released on 16 December. Let's keep checking from time to time.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 25, 2019 23:43

What do you personally expect and hope this 'Final Truth' to uncover.?

Date: November 26, 2019 02:24

Tonstone
What do you personally expect and hope this 'Final Truth' to uncover.?

No expectations (pun intended) and no particular hopes. I think there should be plenty of interest in the comment in the trailer "I was there, and that's why I know the truth". There's also a graphic in the trailer describing it as a "stunning new documentary". How these things are expanded upon in the documentary remains to be seen .....

Date: January 19, 2020 12:34

This one's got really stale. Still no sightings. It was supposed to be on Netflix around the middle of last year. confused smiley

Date: April 22, 2020 10:10

Any more news about this one?

Date: May 21, 2020 07:29

Does anybody know what ever happened to this documentary? It seems not to have eventuated.

The trailer, stating a release date of July 2019, contains the "startling" comment "I was there, and that's why I know the truth", spoken by, well, I imagine that can be narrowed down to one or two people.

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: May 21, 2020 09:00

stonesman87
Does anybody know what ever happened to this documentary? It seems not to have eventuated.

The trailer, stating a release date of July 2019, contains the "startling" comment "I was there, and that's why I know the truth", spoken by, well, I imagine that can be narrowed down to one or two people.

Life And Death Of Brian Jones will be released in Germany on June 12:

[www.amazon.de]

Also an accompanying soundtrack:

[www.amazon.de]

N

Date: May 21, 2020 12:33

NeddieFlanders
stonesman87

Life And Death Of Brian Jones will be released in Germany on June 12:

[www.amazon.de]

Also an accompanying soundtrack:

[www.amazon.de]

N

Thanks for the mention, but that's a different one to the documentary I'm referring to, which is mentioned in [www.loudersound.com], in which that quote is mentioned, coming from, it says, Tom Keylock, who died 10 years earlier.

More precise coverage of the documentary with this title is at [www.dailymail.co.uk], which contains a 16-second promo clip with audio of Tom Keylock making that claim.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2107
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home